Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
тнє мєη ιη ωнιтє ¢σαтѕ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 pm
тнє мєη ιη ωнιтє ¢σαтѕ ρяσƒιℓєѕ

тнє яσℓєρℓαу

The profiles for the 'Insane' Will be right underneath this post, and the 'Normies' will be underneath those :]
Please fill them out accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm
тнє ιηѕαηє ¢σ∂є:

[align=center]REAL PEOPLE PICTURES PLEASE!![/align]
[align=center][size=15][color=yourchoice]That's not my name! Try,[/color] (Your Character's Name)[/align][/size]
[size=9][color=yourchoice]You can call me,[/color] (Nickname)
[color=yourchoice]So, I'm[/color] (Age)
[color=yourchoice]The script said,[/color] (Your character's role, Normal, or Insane?)
[color=yourchoice]Lets turn back the pages of this unfortunate story,[/color](Character Bio, at least a good 2 paragraphs.)
[color=yourchoice]According to my undies im a,[/color](Gender)
[color=yourchoice][b]Just Me[/b]::[/color]
[color=yourchoice]The files say..[/color](What mental disabilities do you have?)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo1[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo2[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo3[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo4[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo5[/color](Personality Trait, feel free to add more!)
[color=yourchoice]Delicious,[/color] (Your character's likes)
[color=yourchoice]Disgusting,[/color](Things your character hates/ dislikes)
[color=yourchoice]I like it,[/color](Ink, or piercings, scars. Stuff like that.)
[color=yourchoice]The Director,[/color] Gaia Name[/size]

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm
тнє 'ησямιєѕ' ¢σ∂є:

[align=center]REAL PEOPLE PICTURES PLEASE!![/align]
[align=center][size=15][color=yourchoice]That's not my name! Try,[/color] (Your Character's Name)[/align][/size]
[size=9][color=yourchoice]You can call me,[/color] (Nickname)
[color=yourchoice]So, I'm[/color] (Age)
[color=yourchoice]The script said,[/color] (Your character's role, Normal, or Insane?)
[color=yourchoice]Teachers always say its good to re-read[/color](Character Bio, at least a good 2 paragraphs.)
[color=yourchoice]According to my undies im a,[/color](Gender)
[color=yourchoice][b]Just Me[/b]::[/color]
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo1[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo2[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo3[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo4[/color](Personality Trait)
[color=yourchoice]Trait oo5[/color](Personality Trait, feel free to add more!)
[color=yourchoice]Delicious,[/color] (Your character's likes)
[color=yourchoice]Disgusting,[/color](Things your character hates/ dislikes)
[color=yourchoice]I like it,[/color](Ink, or piercings, scars. Stuff like that.)
[color=yourchoice]The Director,[/color] Gaia Name[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm
тнє ιηѕαηє -

User Image

That's not my name! Try, Samatha Bree Hays

You can call me, Sammi
So, I'm 18
The script said, Clinically Insane. Thank you.
Lets turn back the pages of this unfortunate story,Well, if I think of when I can first remember, I grew up in a small town, a barn in my backyard...It was that kind of place where everyone knew each other and grew up together, and it was nice, when I was really young, like 4, I was normal. I would play with other kids and adventure. But around my 5th birthday, I started seeing things, like things I shouldn't. My parents said I just had an active imagination and that these people were just 'imaginary friends' but when I would black out, I would act like them, some acting highly to advanced to be someone of my age, and when my parents got concerned, they took me to the hospital, after I had killed my dog.

Still covered in blood, they asked me a multiple of questions, and sometimes, I didn't answer, they did. At the end, I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. At 4. I didn't know what to do with myself, and I lost a lot of friends from my outbursts, but I refused to take medicine, because I couldn't think. So I would hide it, and in one of my outbursts, I ended up pushing my father down the stairs, I regretted it, and when I was myself again, chugged a whole bottle of my pills. This is when I was 8. The doctors said he snapped his neck, dieing instantly, but I was still a problem, that they needed to keep me occupied, that it would help. They suggested music, and gave me a guitar, but I didn't like it, to common, so they handed me a Ukulele. I picked it up fast, and for awhile, I didn't have an problems except for a few delusions. Things were good, until I broke a string, and just as the string snapped, so did I. All the delusions had built up, the pent up problems, and I scared my mom so bad, she just left.

Literally just left, I cried hysterically for days, and walked to the hospital, being sick from not eating, my ukulele strapped to my back. The doctors took care of me, called my mom, but she said she wasn't taking care of me, so they submitted me to the asylum when Charles was still in charge, and took me under his wing. It was great, and I would play with his brother John. Until he disappeared, and so I was shipped away. While at other asylums, things would get worse for me, one they took my ukulele away, and I got aggressive, mostly with myself, cutting and scraping at my skin till all of it was red.

They left me alone after that, and for awhile it was okay, but then they shut down, and I was by myself. So I got some tattoos, had some fun, and then. I got a letter in the mail. From John, telling me he was re-opening the place, I immediately packed my few things and headed out, so here I am, ready to get back to liking things.
According to my undies im a,I have a Va-jay-jay.
Just Me::
The files say..Schizophrenia, Multiple personality disorder, Cutting problems, Arsonphobia, OCD
Trait oo1Aloof
Trait oo2Distracted
Trait oo3Sarcastic
Trait oo4Adventurous
Trait oo5Extremely intelligent
Trait oo6Dark
Trait oo7Odd
Delicious, Foreign Candy, Playing Ukulele, pain, blood, sharp objects, the rain, colorful lights in the dark, the color black, and not wearing shoes.
Disgusting,When it's to bright outside, the color pink, being called insane, when its to loud, meat(Vegetarian), and being yelled at.
I like it,Back tattoo, hand tattoo, lip tattoo, a bar code on her hip, and a tongue piercing.
The Director,oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

That's not my name! Try, Shania Louise Gordon

You can call me, Shane
So, I'm 19
The script said,i'm Insane
Lets turn back the pages of this unfortunate story,Starting life out as a lone child, it's always been tough. So, at the tender age of around 3, I became a very persistent attention seeker. However, as I have grown up, this has turned into a more serious problem where I flirt alot - with men of course. I like to think that I am a succubus - you know, those mythical demonic creatures that seduce men for fun. Anyway, I can't stand it when I get rejected or ridiculed. It starts a burning thing deep inside my chest, that often emerges in the form of violence. I have killed thrice, and seriously harmed 5 times.

After this, I was eventually reported to the police. They dubbed me Deadly Love because of everything the victims said about me. But, they have failed to capture me. I became sick of hiding and running, and quite frankly lonely. So, I submitted an application to some sort of asylum that was meant to be fantastic, and here I am...
According to my undies im a,Female
The files say..Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Delusional Triggermortis (Delusion of being a succubus)
Trait oo1Slightly Conceited
Trait oo2Flirtacious
Trait oo3Attention Seeking
Trait oo4Highly Intellectual
Trait oo5Quiet
Trait oo6Girly/Lady-like
Trait oo7Agile/Elegant/Athletic
Delicious, Chocolate, Cleanliness, Dressing up fancy/making myself look good, reading books, taking lessons/learning, drawing/being creative.
Disgusting,Being rejected/ignored, sitting alone, being confined/restricted, plain things, dirtiness.
I like it, bellybutton peirced, lower back tattooed with a bleeding purple heart wrapped in a green thorny plant.
The Director, Onehorsey9

User Image

That's not my name! Try, Aiden William Vanity

You can call me, William or Aiden depending on the personality you are dealing with...
So, I'm 21
The script said, that I am certifiably insane...
Lets turn back the pages of this unfortunate story, I grew up as any young child would, loving my family and never having a care in the world. Oh yes, I loved my drug dealing, abusive, father dearly, and my narcotic, alcoholic mother to death. They were the best parents a child could ask for, as you can well imagine by my sarcastic description. I was loved by all in school. Never was I thrown into anything, nor was there ever any disgusting concoctions, or random bodily fluids dumped upon me for no apparent reason whatsoever. Ha...but past is passed and I cannot change it so it is what it is and it's done.

When I wake each day, I never know who I will be. For there are two of me. The intellectual, respectful, gentlemen is William. The lusty, smooth talking, criminal addicted f*ck up is Aiden. I only switch persona after I have fallen asleep, and each of these characters has a completely different personality, and style. William will always wear his hair combed back, whereas Aiden, will forever wear it down, and insist on wearing hoards of makeup. William does indeed wear makeup as well, but he likes to stick with traditional eyeliner. Aiden goes out of his way for his look. Actions speak louder than words...

Most cannot grasp the way I, William, choose to speak, for they have not poured themselves over readings such as Poe. I may be 'insane' but I have my reasons for being placed in this so called 'asylum'. Those who reaped the benefits of my enraged expression of emotions were surely less fortunate, but they deserved to utter every last scream they released. Never, do you forget the expression, nor the sounds a being makes right before death becomes them. The blood never goes away, weather they deserved it or not...or so I am told...come with me to the other side. Come dance with me in the dead of night...Intrigued?
According to my undies I am a,Male
The files say..Depression, Paranoia, Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Trait oo1 Kind/Intriguing
Trait oo2 Caring/Intelligent
Trait oo3 Spiteful/Vengeful
Trait oo4 Distrusting/Lustful
Trait oo5 Irresistible/Disgusting
Delicious, Edgar Allen Poe readings, empty note books, black ink, Bleeders, and Fountain Pens.
Disgusting, Abusers, Cheaters, Posers, Fakes, and Liars.
I like it, I have no piercings. As far as tattoos go, my arms, chest, shoulder blades, hips, and neck are covered in several different works. I have a few scars but you'll have to find them to find out.
The Director, LynzInspired

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

That's not my name! Try, Damian Rye Pena

You can call me, Damian
So, I'm 21
The script said, apparently normal
Teachers always say its good to re-read
Damian was born to a white mother and a mexican father, hence the last name and appearance. They were never married but he still had his father's last name. Life wasn't always the greatest when his father was around because they could never really do anything. His mom wanted to do so many things that they just couldn't afford and he just wanted to blow his money on booze and nothing else.

When Damian was 11, his mother killed his father after years and years of being put through his alcohol addiction and not being able to do family things. Of course this landed her right in jail and Damian ended up living with his aunt and uncle on his mom's side, his life changing from living hell to perfect heaven. His aunt and uncle lived only a state away from the Prison his mother was in so he could visit her often. Until she died in Prison when a brawl broke out. It crushed Damian and he swore from that day that he would be the best person he could be.
According to my undies im a, Boy
Trait oo1 Caring - Damian can never be mean to a person and he is somewhat like a therapist.
Trait oo2 Blunt - He doesn't know when to be quiet and tells you how it is.
Trait oo3 Loud - He loves to have fun and just have fun
Trait oo4 Musical - He loves "breaking out" into song and just randomly sing.
Trait oo5 Silly - He loves to joke around, but not to the extent that it might hurt someone.
Delicious, Singing, Playing Guitar, Cooking, Lemonade, Hockey
Disgusting, Dancing, Public Speaking, Heights
I like it, He has a scar on his elbow from a Hockey incident and a Cross at the top of his back with his Mother and Father's name in it.
The Director, iiMorgann

User Image

That's not my name! Try, Zora Dee Noland

You can call me, Zora or Dee, I really don't care.
So, I'm 19
The script said, I'm supposedly Normal
Teachers always say its good to re-read Despite the way I look and seem, I wasn't raised in a art-express-yourself-openly kind of environement. In fact, both my parents had jobs as accountants, my mother a banker, my father working finances for the city we lived in. I was like them at first; I had a craving for numbers and knowledge, adn I absolutely adored math. I still do, of course, but not as openly as before. Or obsessively. As it usually goes in a strict house like the one I grew in, either the child cracks and rebels, or goes along with it and become some sort of teacher's pet outcast. I rebelled. It happened when I was fifteen, and it happened fast. I got my ears pierced, then started to gauge. I bleached my hair, then started to dye. My grades stayed up, but I slowly began to become more express and outlandish. My parents despised me.

At the age of seventeen, I was handed over to my aunt and uncle, thank god. They soon got me a job so I could earn my living. I've never gone to college, but I really didn't need to. I got a job at an amusement park for a few years. Best time of my life. Because it was a place for fun and weird, I didn't have to take out my piercings or change my hair colors; I got to be who I wanted to be. I got to use number too, counting the money and seeing how much it took to run rides. It was the funnest thing in the world, until the amusement park had to lay me off, because they weren't getting enough money. By that time, I was an adult, and my aunt and uncle weren't going to let me back in the house, without having to pay for it myself. I decided to hitch hike some, go see the world. Maybe one day I'd be able to sit on a corner and tell people of my stories. Well, that never happened. I was snatched up by someone, claiming they had a job for me at an amusement park. I went willingly, no questions asked.
According to my undies im a, Female
Trait oo1 Loud
Trait oo2 Friendly
Trait oo3 Childish
Trait oo4 Patient
Trait oo5 Mature and Calculating
Trait oo6 Tempermental
Delicious, Self-expression, Math, Number, Reading, Adrenilene, People, Sour things, and Orange juice.
Disgusting, Grapes, High heels, Dresses, Strice people, Rules, Too-sweet things, Silence, and The color of blood.
I like it, Gauges in both ears, and just a simple lime green snail going across my shoulder blades.
The Director, MewLettuceRush

User Image

That's not my name! Try, Hayden Josh Price

You can call me, J.P
So, I'm twenty three
The script said, Normal
Teachers always say its good to re-readHayden had grown up in a foster home his whole life and never seen his parents at all. He was raised by a wonderful woman who let him get away with pretty much anything and with three other children he calls his siblings. But they are much younger then him. Though he comes to visit sometimes it isn't always because he had moved to try and find himself. It is getting harder and harder to see the little ones due to so little money on Hayden's part.Plus he needed to find something he liked to do more then play drums. Which was a challenge for him because he loved beating on things so much.He had traveled around America and seen so much even in his six year of seeing what he could see and worked as anything you could think of. Finally he settled on an amusement park worker. Of course it isn't the best job but it makes money and there were some perks that Hayden loved very much.

He loved working with people and talking to everyone. He got his social in without looking like a complete freak for talking to random people. And he got money enough to rent drums he could play for extra cash.But not enough for a proper place to sleep. One day he was confronted and giving a job right then and there. It only took him a brief moment to decide. Seeing as he needed a place to stay and food to eat it was pretty much a no brainer.
According to my undies im a,Normal Boy
Trait oo1 Social
Trait oo2Goofy
Trait oo3Flirtatious
Trait oo4Sarcastic
Trait oo5Unique
Delicious,Drums, talking, people, laughter, lemonade, his siblings, children, and books.
Disgusting,Clouds, sunburns, slaps, jazz, sour patch kids, purple, and orchids.
I like it,my knuckle tattoos.
The Director, Fakesuperheroname

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces