• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 am
ThunderClan cats

Leader: Autmnstar

Deputy: Lightblossom

Medicine Cat: Fallowrock

Warriors: Nightrunner, Goldenlilly, Winternight, Tulippetal, Nightbreeze, Daisy, Berry__, Illusion__, Oceanglare, Silverfur, Snowfur, Silvermoon, Whiteheart,

Apprentices: Lashingpaw,

Queens: Daylight, Sweetfur, Moonflower,

Elders:

Kits: Sunkit, Moonkit, Rosekit, Petalkit, Mosskit,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Autumnstar padded quietly out of her den beneath the highrock, she walked over to the fresh kill pile nodding to the cats she passed on her way, upon reaching it she picked up a large mouse and a small vole, before walking to crouch beneath a tired oak tree  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Property of Dean

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Lightblossom padded lightly and silently into camp, a squirrel and thrush in her jaws. She deposited them onto the pile, not taking anything just in case the elders hadn't been fed- Or the queens. She paused and glanced around, wondering what to do. She spotted over to Autumnstar, dipping her head. "May I go back hunting, Autumnstar?" was all she said. Usually Lightblossom didn't say much; she likes to be quiet and listen to others. Lightblossom blinked at her leader, awaiting a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 am
Autumnstar looked up as Lightblossom's light voice rang in her ears, "yes you may go hunting, we can use all the fresh kill we can get, fore leafbare is upon us again"  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 am
Fallowrock heard this as she was coming back from the nursery, and just had to comment. "Yes, especially since the twolegs feel this is the perfect time to start hunting our squirrels and mice." she wrinkled her nose. "is there nothing twolegs don't eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 am
Autumnstar chuckled lightly, then sobered, "yes the two-legs think they are intitled to everything they set their dull sights on" she mewed shaking her head in frustration  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 am
Fallowrock nodded. "Maybe things can change this leaf bare." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am
Illusion walked steadily along the side of the rushing river… Watching as the water rose than fell.
Sitting by the water's fast current, he began to swish his paw trying to catch a sun fish.
With one quick swipe of his paw, he managed to clench one by its side; throwing it onto the river bank, his skinny figure scrambled to eat his catch.

Wolf Whisperz

Property of Dean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm
Lightblossom dipped her head in repect to both Fallowrock and Autumnstar. "Thank you," was all her light voice meowed. She turned around and padded out into camp, heading in the direction of sunningrocks.
She walked across the warm, flat surface of the rocks. She paused briefly to taste the air, then froze as a different scent filled her nose. The breeze was coming towards her, so she followed in that direction, following the stream. She stopped when she spotted what she was smelling. It was a cat that didn't have a Clan scent, it didn't have one of those 'collars', so it must be a loner or rogue. "Excuse me," said her light voice, her long pure white fur drifting behind her, and her delicate ember eyes shining in the bright sunlight. Lightblossom eyed the intruder curiously, no ravegeness needed, for she was not that type of she-cat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm
Illusion dropped the fish, and looked in the direction of a voice.. His claws dug into the dirt.. and he began backing up… Not use to cats scent, not to mention female's scent.  

Wolf Whisperz

Property of Dean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 pm
Lightblossom tilted her head, her beautiful green eyes puzzled. "Something the matter?" she mewed, taking a hesitant step forward, "I won't attack if you mean no harm." Lightblossom gazed at the intruder with sparkling green eyes, her gaze soft and kind, hoping she doesn't scare off the cat. Then, an idea popped into her head. "I am not the only cat who lives in these woods. Some of my Clanmates aren't as kind as I am...If you run away, you may run into one of them, and they won't think twice about letting you off without a fight." Lightblossom hoped that he would trust her truthful words and listen to her light, soft voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 pm
Illusion's past soon passed by him.. Torture and pain was all he was use to..
Listing to the words of the female, he only nodded. His body shaking, and his mind bobbling.
Staying in the same place, he felt his nose twitch, as the smell of a rabbit entered it.

Wolf Whisperz

Property of Dean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Lightblossom noticed something wrong surging through the tom's mind, but her eyes soon flickered towards some nearby bushes that rustled. She instinctivly dropped into the hunter's crouch, and stalker silently towards the bushes. When she knew she was close enough, she tensed her muscles...Then pounced. The rabbit fled from the bush- But Lightblossom was faster. She lunged at it, then killed the creature with a bite to the neck. She sat up with the rabbit in her jaws. She turned her beautiful sparkling ember eyes back to the intruder. Lightblossom set down her prey and blinked kindly to the tom. "Shall I take you back to my Clan, to see what my leader says about you? Or do you want me to take you to the border, so you may get lost in another Clan's territory?" she purred jokingly. She picked up her prey, and beckoned with her tail for him to follow. She started walking, her beautiful pure white fur flowing in the wind as she walked in the direction of camp.

((Sorry it took me so long, my aunt came over with food, so I had to get off- But I'm back now c: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Illusion, sighed and closed his eyes.. Pictures of the river flooded his mind.. As he opened them once more, his eyes were darker than before.. and It was a if you could see a running river flowing through them.
As the female, singled from him to follow, Illusion stood and walked to the river edge.. Looking down he saw himself.. taking another look at the beautiful white female, he leaped and landed on the other side.. Disappearing into the brush.

( back as well )  

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm
Autmnstar nodded, "maybe, hey Fallowrock would you like to join Lightblossom with me?" she mewed, but she didn't wait for an answer she assumed if she wanted to go she would follow, she stopped at the mouth of the gorse tunnel waiting for the she-cat  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff