Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
A day in the life of doodie Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 am
This RP is actually an offshoot of the game, "What Would the Avatar Above You Say?", and came from the story- like posts made in the latter end of the first 10 pages. We had some crazy stuff happen so far, like a bullet turning a mob of angry girls into a horde of ravenous angry zombie girls. Here we will start the story off at some ground decided by the posters involved.

RULES:

- No spamming.
- Please, follow the ToS.
- Please no flaming, unless part of the story. And then only if the person said it was okay to say.
- Keep continuity.
- Please, watch your language. Swearing is accepted, but only in moderation.
- Please don't post in txt language. ths tpe f psting drvs me n othrs ntz.
(See?)
- PM me, Runner, Neo, or one of the crew members if you need help/ have a question.
ENJOY! Anyone is free to jump in, just be judicious where and when.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm
"He built a small house, called cocoon, around himself.
He stayed inside for more than two weeks.
Than he nibbled a hole in the cocoon, then he pushed his way out and …
He was a beautiful butterfly
."

-closes book slowly and looks at B.O.O. Guild- The end.

I hope that this lesson has inspired all of you to be better people.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 pm
So all may know, I'll start this in a random spot. Since I'm lazy as heck, it'll be an old write up I did which may or may not be good depending on who you're asking. It'll appear in the following post. Oh, and no worries on if you're not literate or not. For some reason, I'm actually okay with that for this place, just please try your best to keep it neat. I don't want to rage over the hassle it'll take to read this stuff. Please and Thank You.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm
The Suburban Dream

Everything was quiet and silent. The subdivision wasn’t very active anymore as a small gust of wind came flowing by. Multiple suburban houses lined the streets, as all of them were made of mortar and brick, 2-3 floors, blood stained, white picket fences and lawns strewn with dead bodies laying about on the sidewalks and out on the streets. That’s what one silhouette with a Cheshire grin would see, as he would peer out the window and see a lone boy out in the cul-de-sac. Just one, and, despite the scene, he was laughing, smiling, and having quite the fun.

Pulling armor clad foot back, he let go and swung out with all his strength. The foot ran through a single ant hill. Bits and pieces of red and orange specs of gravel and sand went flying, as a flood of tiny, 6-legged, super bugs came out to defend their territory, but, alas, it would be to no avail. Though they can lift anything 50 times their weight, they still weren’t a match for the giant. The ground below their tiny feet began to blow up, as one by one, they began to become electrocuted. Small, black, burnt spots patterned the ground, as the ants become roasted.

“I am your God! Bow before me or get smited, b***h ants!” The five-foot-five teen laughed. Sixteen years old, he adorned full samurai armor. The upper body and hakama he wore a firebrick red. Around his neck is tight-skinned rubber and high collar that went up to his chin. His hair was put up in a long black pony tail. Taking a step back, his heavy, metallic shoes fell down harshly on the ground, as he pulled out a long sword which he held at his side. Swinging it side to side, he devastated the ant hill like he did the entire town. Nothing could stop him. Murder and blood was what fueled his aspiration for power. He IS Aspiration.  

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm
And then john was a zombie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm
However John was unable to feast on any humans because it was against his will. He wanted to be human but he couldn't.  

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Big League Chew
Vice Captain

6,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm
WOOOOOOAUGH! HE STOHL DAT GAIZ PEET-ZUH'S  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm
Although John had his own free will, he always had an undeniable urge to hurt the humans around him; especially those who aggravated him.

Criminal Scum: "WOOOOOOAUGH! HE STOHL DAT GAIZ---" gonk

John: evil *rips Criminal's face off*

...and that was the end of John's last human relative.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:32 am
John licked the blood of his last living relative from his hand and giggled. Blood that wasn't even his own now covered his body. His eyes were wide and full of amusement, and his grin would full the chesire cat with jealously. Satisfied with the happy face pattern that remained on his hand after temporary fulfilling his blood lust, he swung his weapon around playfully, just daring the invisible spirits to challenge him.

Suddenly another boy, similar in age and stature, although in jeans and a t-shirt instead of John's samurai garb, rushed right by John. He laughed, "Ooo and then there was one..." He slowly walked toward the boy, who was now glancing behind him in fear. "Afraid of me already? Ah but I haven't done a thing to you... Yet." Then the boy finally made eye-contact with John, and slowed his run.

"Why aren't you running!?" the other boy shouted. Confused, and slightly put off, John replied, "Why should I? Shouldn't you be the one in fear?" The boy stared in disbelief, "Of you? Are you kidding?! Turn around idiot!"

Knowing that the boy wouldn't dare attack him from the back, he turned. A large group of ravenous girls was getting closer and closer. Finally, John had met his match.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 am
Standing off in the distance was a man, draped in black clothing, staring at the horrific sight that just unveiled before his eyes.

"What the hell?" He asked himself. Coming closer to take a look, he saw all the decayed flesh and torn bodies that littered the neighborhood. "Good God, what happened?!?" He began jogging, coming closer to the cul-de-sac, and saw the crowd of females tearing someone apart.
"Runner? Holy hell! RUNNER!"  

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 pm
(O.o) (Dang. Teh Savior completely stole the show. It's like, hilarious. The b*****d. LOL! JK. I'm going to go low level RP, because I'm too lazy to go pro mode.)

Null Void: *walks in and sees the voracious zombie chicks eating dead bodies* Holy ish! Let me in! *jumps in and share in the Runner feast.* Hey baby! *takes one of the zombie girls and kiss her* M'row! *scene fades*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 pm
*new scene*

John may have been a zombie, but he was quicker than the herd of ravenous zombie chicks. As they feasted upon Runner's flesh, John slipped away and ran down the cobblestone street.

After what seemed like hours of running, John found himself outside a small, stone building. A sign on the building told him that he was at Sheffield Park station, far from his brick-and-mortar neighborhood on the outskirts of the city.

Suddenly, a shrill whistle pierced the air. A steam train, painted in a bright apple-green with a nameplate reading "Tornado", was pulling into the station, belching steam as it came to a halt. The guard emerged from the first coach and called, "All aboard!" and whistled his little whistle. John could hear the moaning and groaning of the zombie chicks
("Or was it Null Void?" he wondered) and decided to board the train.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:44 pm
(O.o) I'm guessing that you think the person who did it with the zombie chicks was me. Nope. It's Null Void. It's the guy in my sig. Check it)

Random Glasses chick: Hello there John. *spoke the random chick with glasses* I've been wanting to meet ou for some time. Please. Sit down. We need a chat. *pats the seat next to her*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 pm
John simply rolled his eyes. "Why should I talk to you?" he asked. "But I will prefer standing for now, until I get to know you better. He propped himself against the wall and watch the glasses chick curiously. "Besides how do you know my name, you never told me yours."  

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers