Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
The Final Countdown (FOREVA RP ALL MUST PLAY) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm
(Okay so for this I want to get as many roleplayers in this Roleplay as possible. It's Possessed Thomas's final game and I want everyone in this developing their characters at the same time I am. Those who don't will be banned unless they are active in other topics. You know who you are people. This is gonna clean our guild of un wanted peoplez so COME ON IN!!! This Roleplay is set up to have almost no end. You can come here and hang out in Paradise City as your character and it can be like a second life.)

Paradise City...the ideal vacation spot for all. No infection and no problems. Massly populated and many shops, resturants, and other locations. Split into five districts.

1. Castle Square- The main part and middle of Paradise City
2. Oceanic Docks- A beautiful dock district
3. Horror's Peak- A horrible place to be around in october
4. Tsavo District - This district is full of all kinds of people from lawyers to mafia agents.

You have all been re-located here for your own seperate reasons and wishes. The city has the effect of drawing you into it like you have the deepest of urges to explore and meet new people.

(By the way it's a big city so feel free to go character crazy!!! Make as many as you want!)
5. Old Town - The original part of Paradise City  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm
Sick sigh lightly as he was in the shopping distract with someone. Feeling somewhat naked. Wearing his normal street stuff but didn't carry around a assuilt rifle expect for his pistol that was in his pocket. Finding somewhere to sit down and take a told off from walking for a while.  

krazysick614

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:13 pm
(This isn't redfield it's a 7 year old kid lolz)

Chris walked by Sick wondering where he was going.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm
Leon walked past slick and chris "Where you going kid."  

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

LOVEJOKER808
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm
Joseph is walking across the street when he see a little kid....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm
Sick stop for a bit then look at them. "Ain't nothing to do in this town. So I'm gonna take a little walk and find somethin." He said as he look around and wondering where's Rebacca. "And if you see Rebacca, tell her that you didn't see me" He said ingoring the kid  

krazysick614

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 pm
Chris just shrugged and kept walking.

(You something to do so be it! I shall start setting up the first of Paradise cities problems.)

5 armed soldiers ran down the street past everyone. Only one of them which would be the one in the front wasn't wearing a gas mask.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Sick saw a group of soldier heading toward his way. Glancing right at them as they were mainly armed with M4 and Mp-5. But someone just stood out right out of the whole group. "I wonder what's going on?" He said  

krazysick614

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:03 pm
The soldiers stopped in front of an apartment complex and prepared for a tactical breach. Chris found them interesting so he followed them. The man without the gas mask planed the charge and got into position. He pressed the button and the door exploded. The group readied there weapons and went in. Chris ran after them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Sick eye's widen as the kid follow them. "Hey kid.. No wait!" He yelled at the kid then begin to chase after him.  

krazysick614

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:01 pm
The group split up from eachother. One on the main floor, one going into the lower levels, and three headed up the massive ammounts of stairs. Chris followed the ones going upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Sick enter the building and heard several different footstep going in different direction. "The ******** he go?"  

krazysick614

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 pm
You hear gunfire on all floors. even the one your on  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Leon heard the gunshots and ran in the building and followed sick  

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:36 am
Sick hid behind a wall and pull out his pistol. "B.T.C.S. CEASE FIRE. YOUR FIRING ON A FRIENDLY!" He barked  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff