Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Who is/was the Greatest Ninja in Naruto? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 pm
I'd like to hear your guys thoughts, most are probably gonna say "Naruto Uzumaki" or "Madara Uchiha" but I'd like to say it'd be "Itachi Uchiha".

My reasoning?

Well, Itachi graduated from the academy at 7, sharingan at 8, chunin at 10, ANBU Captain (High Jounin) and Mangekyou Sharingan at 13. A lot of people like Kakashi were shown to attain some of these ranks earlier than Itachi but you must remember this was during war-time when academy-level students were promoted to genin, genin-level to chunin and so on. If it were war-time Itachi probably would of been genin at 5, chunin at 6 and Jounin at 10.

Itachi wasn't even using half of his power in his fight against Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai and the time his shapeshifting clone fought Team Kakashi in shippuden only had a small percent (like 1/10) of his power but fought well against them. Not to mention he went easy on Sasuke in their last fight because he wanted Sasuke to win and he was dying of a unknown sickness.

If Madara and Itachi fought I honestly would say that it would be a very, very close fight with Itachi losing in the end, this is because after comparing their stats they are very close in skill but Madara would outlast Itachi (stamina), causing Itachi to tire first leaving Madara to finish him off. But remember, Madara is like 70 years Itachi's senior and even he didn't activate his mangekyou until he was in like his late teens . early twenties. Itachi at 21 would have been a better ninja than Madara at 21 and had Itachi lived as long as Madara and had that experience Itachi would probably have been able to defeat him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Pain/Konan all the way...  

MistahSixxPathsGod

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Sorry you guys, i am not going to say any of the above names.

Totally going to say that The First Hokage, Hashirama Senju.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm
I agree with your Itachi sentiment, but it's not only physical skill, it's natural talent, and an extremely high IQ. Beyond most other characters on the show (maybe not higher than shikamaru), but his entire scheme to protect the leaf from the akatsuki by betraying the leaf, it's genius. He's really a good guy at heart, and that adds too his "awesome-ness".

Itachi never fought to his highest potential throughout the series, and for that I can't say that he was the greatest ninja.
My vote would probably have to go Nagato, solely on power.  

TylerAnnihilate

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm
I gotta agree,Itachi is the best. and if Itachi did take Sasuke's eyes he would almost be as strong as Madaraa and would probably win in a year or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm
I would say sasori....I think if they gave him actual time on the show instead of deidara we would have gotten such a better show out of him....him or pein  

insaneclaw

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm
But compare Itachi to Nagato, Pain, or when Naruto realizes Nagato was his uncle and uses rinnegan, him too. Itachi simply couldn't touch the six paths of pain? Especially Yahiko's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 pm
actually scratch that with pein i switch him with killer bee....if sauske didnt have back up he would have killed him three times already  

insaneclaw

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm
@MistahSixxPathsGod: It was never confirmed that Nagato is Naruto's uncle but they are related.

@Muse_Magician: Well I must say he is a very good choice, I'd consider him one of the best but Itachi is still number 1 for me.

@Lord_Udon: I don't want to give anything away but if you've been reading up on the latest naruto manga chapters we may learn a bit more about Itachi's true power.

@Darion72: *High Fives*

@insaneclaw: Sasori is awesome but -------- out-skilled him, again I dont want to give anything away unless your up-to-date.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:41 pm
lol...You'd expect this answer from me....Kimimaro

but really..Since he was just epic and not to much an awesome char..I'd have to say JIRAIYA!!!!  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 pm
I agree with Dizz. Anyone know where I can read Naruto and Bleach online??  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 pm
Well i would say Kakashi...since i LOVE THAT GUY!!! But im leaning towards Minato Namikaze. whee  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
I agree with Dizz. Anyone know where I can read Naruto and Bleach online??
http://mangastream.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Obviously Rikudo Sennin.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Alicia Joana
Well i would say Kakashi...since i LOVE THAT GUY!!! But im leaning towards Minato Namikaze. whee

this  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces