Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Christmas Plans!??!!?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Santa Claus is coming to town...........
  <3
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 pm
Well, since I asked about Thanksgiving, I figured it only fitting to ask about Christmas now!!! *giggle* heart heart heart So, does anyone have any lovely plans for Christmas, do you even celebrate Christmas!??! What is your family traditions!??!

... ... ... ... When I was a youngster, I would have Christmas Eve at my Grandmother's house. It was always super-duper crowded and crazy. Then I would have Christmas morning, you know I had to open my lovely gifts from Santa!!!! Then we would go visit my step-mother's family for a big-big country breakfast.

Now that I'm married and off on my own, things are quite different. My Grandmother has passed away now (for about 5-years now). My husband and I have our own some-what crazy Christmas traditions. You see, we LARP. *sweatdrop* We always celebrate our Original Character's Christmas Eve, then on Christmas Day we have some of my family over for dinner and a gift exchange.

This year is going to be a little different though. My family has decided they want to celebrate on Christmas Eve, so it looks like my LARP Character celebration will be Christmas day instead. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:10 pm
LOL, LARP PARTY !!!

I don't have anything planned really... As always.

I eat and get/give prezies.

Other then that, nothing's written in stone.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:10 pm
I haven't really been in much of a xmas mood this year. Usually, I'd have my decorations up by now, but I just haven't felt like it. We'll probably just open presents and eat pie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 pm
My winter break starts Dec 17th to Jan 17th. My family and I will go to the cruise for Christmas on Dec 22 to Dec 30. I don't know that where we will go to... because my mom will not tell me that....  

Sweetkitty

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm
Lol, a xmas surprise! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Avoiding the family Christmas dinner. That's the plan. xd Normally, we'd have a very normal Christmas. Just me, my parents, my sister and my grandparents since we live with them.

Well things are different these days though. With the loss of mom and gramps there's just not any xmas spirit when the holidays come around. But it's the one thing I want to turn around for sure.  

Iakun

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm
@ Sweetkitty;
A cruise!?? That sounds awesome!!!!!! surprised

@ Purple;
My mom has been saying that as well. She said she doesn't even care to put up a tree this year. I just personally don't feel like Christmas is here yet, even though the weather suggests otherwise. :/

@ Iakun;
I am sorry that the loss is affecting their holiday spirit. For me, whenever someone dies ...I want to celebrate the holidays in their honor. The deceased would never want you to hide away depressed because of them, they want you to move on and enjoy life! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm
That's a nice sentiment. whee I don't feel particularly bad about xmas this year. Some years, I have really hated it. This year, I'm just kinda 'meh' about it. Like you said, it doesn't feel like it's here yet. What could we do to persuade it? User Image  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm
KITTY: A CRUISE !?!
SWEET !!!
I'd rather just go to japan though ^.^

IAKUN: aw, sorry to hear about that v.v
I wish you much christmas cheer, and luck turning that around.

RINI: in their honor? YEAH! That's the way to do it ^.^

Yeah, we haven't even put up any decorations.
I just took the top of our fake tree, and put that up with just a bit on it.
but other then that, nothing...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Purple: *nods*

Rinioa: YEAH! thank you

Dudex: It is indeed. That is my first time. Some day my friends and I will go to Japan, Europe, and Australia.  

Sweetkitty

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 am
@Purple;
Perhaps the Grinch needs to come? I mean, that really sparked up the Christmas Spirit for those little Whoville folk.

@ Sweetkitty;
Have a wonderful time!!!!!! Think about us while you're out there in the warm sunshine!!!! I'll be here wrapped in blankets hiding from the snow!!! LOL!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Kitty: Ah to heck with europe and australia!
JAPAN ALL THE WAY !!!
LOL

Rini: Wrapped in blankets?
hehehe
~sounds like my family~ x.x  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Europe has all the cool, old ruins and castles and stuff. surprised

Hmm, I think I know a couple of grinches. Maybe they can be persuaded to put on a show. blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 am
My husband & I plan to visit England for our 10th year wedding anniversary. That is -if- we can come up with enough money. We plan to stay an entire month. heart It's still 2-years away ...but I'm pretty excited about it already.

Yes! I am always -always- running around with a blanket. xp  

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm
That's a great plan! I would love to travel. I'm sure you'll have the time of your life. 3nodding

I run around with a hoodie. xd

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces