The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 am
It always seems to be a very popular game, with the nerdy loser, that i most hang around with but i never had any interest in playing it. But i can rent games now, from lovefilm, so i thought i would give it ago, just to see.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am
i say go for it i never judges it whene it oreganly came out i was just saying hey it looks preaty odd that disney had made a game with some othere people it looks preaty well  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am
The Full English
It always seems to be a very popular game, with the nerdy loser, that i most hang around with but i never had any interest in playing it. But i can rent games now, from lovefilm, so i thought i would give it ago, just to see.

its a great game i don't understand the obsession people have over it but its defiantly worth it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm
It's a very good game I just can't understand why people think that it's a bad game just because it has disney characters  

stuntboy92

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 pm
stuntboy92
It's a very good game I just can't understand why people think that it's a bad game just because it has disney characters

less the Disney and more the styling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm
i love all the kh games i own. some more then others.  

Ryuna_08

Sinister Squashling

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:21 am
Love the Kingdom Hearts games. The characters are awesome the story is enjoyable. There's a lot of side things to do as well. The only thing that was a let down is that the second game was very short. Definitely worth it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 pm
Great games. Love it or hate it.  

Dannyxcores

Jeanniebear

Seasonal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm
It's kind of cheesy in my opinion, but really fun game play smile
My boyfriend got me into it haha he loves the Kingdom Hearts series.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 pm
The Original Kingdom Hearts is one of my all time favorite games because I'm such a Disney freak. The second was great as well, with the all the new stuff, but it will never beat the original.

I've played a few of the spin-offs as well, for the DS and GBA and what not. They just didn't do it for me though.  

Ezelus

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am
oh yeah they are fun games i just cant play them anymore the first one i lost while playing it on the ps2 the second one my friend lost it and he never payed me back....., but that one was cool i went to his house in the middle of the night and smashed hes wind shealds  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 am
It's a pretty good series. The story can get a little...odd...but it doesn't mess up the game. The only thing I don't like is that Square Enix seems to have decided to never make a third.  

God of HEAVY METAL

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:42 am
God of HEAVY METAL
It's a pretty good series. The story can get a little...odd...but it doesn't mess up the game. The only thing I don't like is that Square Enix seems to have decided to never make a third.

I gave up less than a third of the way though the first one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:20 pm
The Full English
God of HEAVY METAL

Yeah after I played the second I couldn't really play number one anymore. It's just not as good as the others  

God of HEAVY METAL

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 pm
The Full English
God of HEAVY METAL

shame on u  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces