Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
S, SS and SSS Rank!? [Debate] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 am
I've seen people before call themselves SS or SSS rank but really what do you guys think defines a shinobi as SS or SSS rank?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 am
Well, it calls Kage's and Sannin (S/SS). SSS Seems impossible to me.

I guess it depends on a number of things. Skill, wit, and sheer power. But even with skill and power, you need wit and intelligence to keep you out of bad situations; where even an ''SS'' ranked ninja could fall.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 am
I should be like SSSSSSSS by now *Sulks*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:21 pm
Screw that SS and SSS crap! you're S, that's it. Sure you may be like uber powerful but there is no higher rank than S! I'm S I've never claimed to be higher than that and I never will, the rest of you should do the same.  

Supernal_SOul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm
Supernal_SOul
Screw that SS and SSS crap! you're S, that's it. Sure you may be like uber powerful but there is no higher rank than S! I'm S I've never claimed to be higher than that and I never will, the rest of you should do the same.
Same I was just wondering why people would call themselves SS or SSS and what justifies them to do so. I just think of S-Rank as being "Kage+" so even if you were stronger than most kages your all still classified as "S".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm
I really don't answer by command but with request and stuff like that. I only consider the SS rank since with that monthly bonus thing you get for your total chakra pool. But I have never seen anyone that is SSS rank and I hope for God that there never will be one. gonk  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm
THe only person who I could think of that would even be close to worthy of that title was ummm Arrekusu Uchiha, or something like that. lol anyway he was the first to get Mangekyou in this guild and he like owned everyone who face him. WHy can't I remember his name??! I think he also had some Hyuuga eye that he stole.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Did he form the first Assassin group? And I think Mikyo (Oni-soul's RPC) could match with whoever you were referring to.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm
Yea, and I believe he was the only RPC that even Mikro respected.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:18 pm
Well S is the highest rank a shinobi may attain from their chakra capabilities because its the highest a human body can achieve.
-P.s. even MAdara and the 4th Hokage were S ranked

SS ranked jutsu are bijuu/jinchuriki based attacks

SSS+ are non exsistent  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Well here i believe its just a statement to declare and honour those who have gained that respect from others. Though I do not believe there is an SSS rank but there is an SS Rank and the only person who ever achieved that level of respect from most of the people of this guild was Oni Soul.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 pm
I vaguely remember reading about a ninja named Nokkutisu Arrekusu. Is that who you were talking about?

Other than that, I think the highest this guild should go is S+ or SS (Basically the same thing).

This is because of ninja like Madara and Itachi who are beyond Kage level. The ranking should be extended to those ninja as well, though certain conditions should be met.

A condition that I would see befitting to make a ninja SS or S+ would be their challenging an existing Kage and winning the fight. That would make them a ninja beyond the intelligence and skill level of an existing kage, which would put them at a standard above them.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Sky0814
Well S is the highest rank a shinobi may attain from their chakra capabilities because its the highest a human body can achieve.
-P.s. even Madara and the 4th Hokage were S ranked

SS ranked jutsu are bijuu/jinchuriki based attacks
-so a shinobi that tamse their bijuu fully could be considered this.

SSS+ are non exsistent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Supernal_SOul

naito's rpc was arrekusa i think  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Supernal_SOul

Then yes, I have met him before. I was in that group as a chunin, which was a very long time ago.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff