Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Gates of Living Metal {Re-Built} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm
~Gates of Living Metal~

The once great wall that stood protecting the Leaf shinobi from the outside world was torn completely down by the Jyuuidamie Hokage, Akira Nara. With the course of the few moments the village was out of protection from the wall, he constructed with the help of the Jounin, Sannin, and a few Chunnin, he manage to contructed a gate of pure steel. Later with the help of the Grass Village, he was able to turn that gate of steel into a gate of Living metal with a propeturial flow of chakra constantly moving through the living metal like all living metal substances. It moves and acts like a real creature, it can never be truely destroyed. At the same time, Akira binded it with technology allowing it to have knowledge of all current members of the Leaf as well as a data bank of all that have ever entered the village and left the village.

The gate stands a full 5 stories high all around the village and can bend and stretch itself as needed. It always comes back to its starting shape. It took a full week for the gate to be finish upon the months it took to construct it in the first place. Akira made it to be about the Height of his Head Summoning in order to hold up against boss summons that would attempt to attack the village as well. The gate has no entrance to it at all, as soon as a shinobi from the village approaches it, it recognizes that shinobi through a chakra recognition process and allows the shinobi to pass on through it. This process takes less that a minute to occur. When a shinobi approachs it, the same process occurs as well as a sign in sheet with the guards and a chakra signature scan to process the shinobi as a visitor. This is needed in order to know who was in the village at the time, if a crime shall be committed within the walls of the Leaf.

Note: Being that this gate is composed of the joint chakra of Akira Nara and Aki Hatake, it cannot be controlled or bended to your will in your rp posts. It was contructed by someone of the blood element at Sannin level and another kage. Making it as strong as a S++ skill, getting entry if an enemy would not be easy.

All new visitors (whether friendly or hostile) or anyone leaving the village must come here first. The gates are always kept close, and several Jounin posted guard at them.

People entering must fill out the form below:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Reason for visiting:[/b]
[b]If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):[/b]

pg. 290

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:36 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi came to the gates of Konoha a... tad slower than needed. He knew he might hear Vincente's mouth but Yumi truly was savoring the sunlight despite it's false sense of warmth. But even the chilly air that stung his flesh felt quite good instead of the muggy and thick heated air he head to take during his training at in the Demon Realm. But Yumi wasn't complaining... he was quite happily that the Demon's helped him become so successful but he knew he wasn't done yet. There was so much more Yumi had to accomplish before calling himself a master of the techniques that he held.

Smirking a little to the protection that Akira must've put during his departure, Yumi chuckled a little as he stopped at the gate which began to shift."Y...Yumi-ch...an? No... Yumi-san!" One of the Jounin guards exclaimed as Yumi nodded and waved. The man seemed to have caught some years himself as he was now baring a full goatee."Mabara-san... You are getting old!" Yumi taunted as the Jounin laughed and shook his head,"And your hair is getting wild! You should shave it!" Yumi laughed at this before seeing the liquid metal finally open up for him. Hmmm... Chakra recognization. He thought to himself as he didn't see Mabara nor the other Jounin make any attempt to press anything to open the gates. "Well... I must be off... I shall see you soon that I shall."Yumi said softly as he walked pass the opened gate, which rather only opened up just enough for Yumi to pass through before it closed right back up the instant Yumi was safely outside of the gate. From there, Yumi waited for Tavian and Vincente to come as he walked over to the side of the Gates and leaned up against it. Ignoring the frigid cold and just admiring the cloudless day. Soaking up the sight of seeing a nice blue sky for once after two years of a murky, black, and angry red cloud that even when those cloud did part all one would see if a blood-red sky staring back at you.

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Vincent came after, polishing his blades as Blaze continued onward. For the moment, he was in his own world, his blade being like any other part of his body. Lifting it up to the light, he checked for any damages that would hinder it's abilities.Seeing none, he retied them to his waist and patted Blaze on the head. "Here, this is for you." He dropped raw meat in front of the wolf, he snapped it up quickly as theywent along, through the living gate. He had to admit, a horse sized wolf always made him feel strange. Blaze stopped just short of leaving, as Tavian had yet to come. Vincent thought about their current situation, as he had to overcome the challenge of not knowing his opponent. Don't know their strength, don't know their weakness, don't know any of their elements, don't know the leader's real rank...hmm. This was a troubling develpoment, but he was determined to deal with it, to rise above like he'd done all his life. "Maybe then little sis will respect me some more..." He laughed silently, Azura's reaction would be one to behold when he told her his rank.

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 am
Tavian made his way to the newly constructed gate with his bag of supplies slung across his back. He smiled and waved, as he walked to Yumi and Vincent. "Sorry I'm late...It took me a while to get out of the Hokage's office...It's amazing how many people were trying to steal the mission...Is the Leaf Village really in a dire need of missions?" Tavian rubbed his head, as he strode for the gate.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi nodded as he noticed Vincente entering and evaluating his weaponry. Thinking it indeed was a good time to check out his own, Yumi went through the small slots in his light Ninjutus-armor to see if he indeed had all his weaponry. Sakura Bombs, Explosive Kunai's, the Konoha Special given to him by Akira, and a long metal toothpick that had an unusual purple tinge to it. After seeing that everything was in order, Yumi wiggled his wrists a bit, making sure that his Ninja Chain's were indeed still clinging to his forearms and lower arms before looking to Vincente." Vincente-san... Since you are the leader... what is the plan?" Yumi asked as he had already thought quite a bit on the matter but he knew that it wasn't his mission to lead. And even though Raito gave him ruling over the mission if things started to look ugly, he trusted in Vincente's abilities and fighting methods. Even though Vincente had a very large knack of being the lazy one he could be quite a dangerous foe when he actually put forth the effort for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:49 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
A young man wrapped in bandages and carrying a bag staggered against the gate and beat on it with his open hand.
"Let me in, let me in! I have urgent news for the Hokage!" The gate scanned over him and noticed a pitiful amount of chakra. The boy was only an Academy Student, and a refugee at that. It registered him in and produced a sheet that he hurriedly filled out and thrust into the hands of the nearby guards before scrambling towards the Hokage's office.
I will keep

all others at bay.

Name: Shinji Ikari Joukai
Village: None (Refugee/Runaway)
Equipment: Multiple. Not listing for specific reasons.
Reason for visiting: To warn of impending war.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Days. Must warn other villages.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
The guards at the gate blinked as the young man from only a short time ago ran past them, pausing only long enough to let the gate open to allow him out. As soon as there was an opening large enough for him, the bandaged young man sprinted through, taking off through the forest towards Sunagakure.
I will keep

all others at bay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Easy, assassination." Vincent said. "We don't know of their strengths, but we may be able to gauge them with a gaze, we already know they aren't better than us though." Vincent smirked. "Alright, all we need to do is momentarily blind them, and we could easily sneak up on the leader, strike him down, and kill the small fries." Vincent put his faith in that plan. "If we fail at the assassination, we still must take out the leader first, being without moral is a dangerous place to be, with the leader gone we can report our success." Vincent continued. "If that just so happens to fail on ground, we have the mighty demon sage with us, you can summon a demon, I can summon a demon, they will be no match for us." Vincent still continued. "And if we fail at all of those, the best we can do is go all out on our foe, remember, we need only take out the leader for a major stragetic bonus."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm
The ninjas that were at first observing Shinji, followed him throughout the places he traveled, and from time to time one would leave, then return, and another would leave in their place. He was constantly feeding Cloud intel on his whereabouts; and soon enough, he would be wiped off the map.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki ran up to the gates. She watched as the metal surface shivered in the presence of it's mother and creator. She paused to stare at it's marvel. Oddly she felt her heart swell, it was like her child. It was a part of her and she couldn't help but take it into her heart as if it was really more than her blood. As if it was true kin. Aki said nothing as she wiped her hand across the metal actually taking a small amount. Enough to cover the bottom of her shoes with and a patch of ground that moved along with her so she could skate forward at blinding speeds towards Kusa.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

Kale walked towards the gate, returning from the Cloud Village. He Stopped and marveled at the Gate as it opened for him... recognizing his Chakra. "It is... Complete." He said, running his hand along the metal, and letting it drink some. He entered his village, strutting.

My Death will mean the End of me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi listened to Vincente but... he couldn't help but to feel wary to the tremendous burst of activity to the gates. And Yumi wasn't just talking about simple merchants coming in and out, but Ninja's. Call him un-trusting but Yumi would hold firm to not liking random people skipping in and out of the village even if the ANBU tailed the new-comers that weren't native to Konoha. Narrowing his eyes, Yumi looked to Vincente darkly as he began walking forwards," Let's kill these guys quickly Vincente-san. I don't like what I'm feeling, that I do not. Let us finish this mission and return as soon as possible." Yumi said softly as he took one last look at his village before continuing forwards. Keeping a sparrow eye on anything suspicious while his left hand laid tenderly over the pearl hilt of 'Amaterasu.' The sooner Yumi and his squad returns from this mission, the sooner they can find out why there is a tremendous uprising of Foreign nin entering his village.

[Exit to Forest Outside of Konoha]  

Panthers7

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 pm
"I know what you mean...It's surprising how many people can just walk in and out of the Leaf Village without having to get checked, or anything...It makes me feel insecure." Tavian watched as Yumi walked ahead of him. Tavian had grown, too, but not nearly as much as Yumi had. It's almost as if Tavian's body growth had stopped, completely. "Well, I don't have time to just sit here, admiring how much I've stayed the same, I better go."

[Exit to the Forest Outside of Konoha]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm
ultimashade
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Looks like we're going then..." Vincent said as Blaze followed after, they now had to come back quickly to see what the problem was. "Never gnna have a normal day are ya...?" Vincent smirked.[/exit]

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira arrived at the World wonder that he recreated in the Leaf. His gate of living metal, similar to that of the one many years ago in the Lightning Country, but with a tremendous difference. Alot of thing have changed since then, the gate was a mixed of his and Aki's chakra. A living gate composed of the chakra and blood of two Sannins. It was a project that had took him a year and half to complete, but it was finished. He stood as he awaited Lady Cassandra to arrive.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff