Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Awesome Indie Game Pack For Charity! (Pay Whatever. Or Not) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 am
Or should I say, 'or not it you're a d**k'.

http://www.humblebundle.com

So awesome. Downloading mah games now after spending money in a foreign currency. No freakin' idea how much I just spent, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Damnit wrong subforum. Please move to Social Room?  

Super Cheesio

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 pm
You mean you can actually pay nothing?

THAT'S AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 pm
ecopper12

THAT'S AWESOME!
But you would want to support the game developers, right? And would you really not want to give anything to a charity that give kids with terminal illnesses DS lites?

SERIOUSLY?

WOULD YOU?

CHOOSE YOUR ANSWER WISELY.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ecopper12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 am
[Kegan]
ecopper12

THAT'S AWESOME!
But you would want to support the game developers, right? And would you really not want to give anything to a charity that give kids with terminal illnesses DS lites?

SERIOUSLY?

WOULD YOU?

CHOOSE YOUR ANSWER WISELY.

POSSIBLY.

After all, kids with terminal illnesses shouldn't be playing DS, they should be out making the most of life.

Seeing things they want to see if they can, doing things they want to do.

If they are so bad they have to stay in bed, I don't think a video game will really help.

BUT I SOUND LIKE AN a*****e NOW, SO I'LL STOP.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 am
I used the word terminally ill for dramatic effect. It's really any kid who's stuck in the hospital long term over the holidays.

I do not understand why you think you deserve free games, but bed ridden children do not.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am
If I was a kid stuck in hospital getting a DS to play would be the best thing ever. I know video games sure helped me when getting over CFS.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm
video games helped me when my cousin removed a chunk of my skull in his backyard.

i got 3 GB games while in the hospital for a week, and then about a month after that i was bedridden till my equilibrium got equalized again.  

Xilo The Odd

ecopper12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 am
[Kegan]
I used the word terminally ill for dramatic effect. It's really any kid who's stuck in the hospital long term over the holidays.

I do not understand why you think you deserve free games, but bed ridden children do not.

I knew that would turn me into the bad guy. xD

Bedridden, sure.

Terminally ill? No.

Why?

Games aren't as important as enjoying life. Then again, it's just my opinion.

LOLIMADOUCHE  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm
You're pretty naive if you think any terminally ill kid is capable of doing much. They're either strapped in for tests to see how to prolong their lives or they're too weak to leave from said tests.  

Allegro

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 am
Allegro
You're pretty naive if you think any terminally ill kid is capable of doing much. They're either strapped in for tests to see how to prolong their lives or they're too weak to leave from said tests.

So...They would be able to play video games?

Look, I'm just going to stop.

I look like a horrible person already, so it'll only get worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 am
Terminally ill kids should go climb Mount Everest! Go live your lives, terminally ill kids! Why are you sitting in bed all day taking tests? What? What's that? You lazy ********, NO you can't have five dollars towards a DS Lite, I'm taking these games for free! Eat my short c**k, terminally ill kids! If you can't get out of bed, how can you play video games? You can't get Kinect or Move and play it-wait, what's that? You want a DS Lite instead? That's what you've been asking for? Well ******** YOU!

Whoops I look like the bad guy here! I'm just gonna leave, LOL!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:28 am
Meta_Fish
Terminally ill kids should go climb Mount Everest! Go live your lives, terminally ill kids! Why are you sitting in bed all day taking tests? What? What's that? You lazy ********, NO you can't have five dollars towards a DS Lite, I'm taking these games for free! Eat my short c**k, terminally ill kids! If you can't get out of bed, how can you play video games? You can't get Kinect or Move and play it-wait, what's that? You want a DS Lite instead? That's what you've been asking for? Well ******** YOU!

Whoops I look like the bad guy here! I'm just gonna leave, LOL!

Yes. I'm a greedy b*****d. I don't give a s**t about other people, only myself.

I could care less about terminally ill kids and all their sickness.

That's what you all think of me.

For Christ's sake, just stop. I didn't buy it, because I'm not like that. You all act like I'm the only goddamn person who wanted to buy it for free. The only difference between me and them, is that they probably did.

I'm not a horrible person, I just said bad things.

Christ.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am
I'm just trying to get you to see where we're coming from, because you don't really seem to get why sick children would want to receive DS Lites over Christmas, and why we should at least donate a little bit of money to help. Sure, some people are doing this for free, and good for them, free games, but we're defending the standpoint that you initially seemed to be going against.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:14 pm
I don't mean to deprive these kids of the wonders of video games, but aren't these donations supposed to be going towards, I don't know, developing cures?  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff