Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
proтecт мe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WRIGGLYO

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm
вacĸ тo тнe rp

R o l e p l a y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:05 pm
ѕĸeleтon

[center] Your Real Person Full Image Goes Here.

[size=12][color=yourchoice] Full Name [/color][/size]
[/center]

[size=8]You may call me [color=yourchoice](NickNames)[/color] the date on the certificate says [color=yourchoice](month and day)[/color] and I blew out [color=yourchoice](age)[/color] candles

[align=right]Last time I checked I was a [color=yourchoice](Gender)[/color],weighed [color=yourchoice](weight)[/color] and was tall enough to ride the roller coaster at the height of [color=yourchoice](height)[/color].
My eyes are the color of[color=yourchoice](eye color)[/color] and my hair color is [color=yourchoice](hair color)[/color].[/align]
[/size]

[size=13][color=yourchoice]You could say I'm...[/color][/size]
[size=9](Your personality. A paragraph or more please)[/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice] My Personal Record.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Your Bio Goes here, a good two paragraphs at least.) [/size][/align]

[size=15][color=yourchoice]Everything Else.[/color][/size]

[align=right][size=12][color=black][b]Give Me More Of-[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✔[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES)[size][/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✔[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES)[size][/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✔[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES+you may add more)[size][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=black][b]Get away from me-[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES)[/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES)[/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES+you may add more)[/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=yourchoice][b]My Stickers and Holes-[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10](List any Piercings or Tattoos here)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=black][b]Songs I'm addicted to-[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10] (favorite song)[/color][/size]
[[color=black][size=10] (favorite song)[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=10] (favorite song)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]Extras-[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10](Extra info)[/size][/color][/align]

[center] -Extra Icons(If any) [/center]

[align=right][color=black][size=10](USERNAME) [/color][/size][/align]

WRIGGLYO

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

WRIGGLYO

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 pm
proғιleѕ

User Image
Gabriella Elizabeth Daniels

You may call me Gabby the date on the certificate says February 14th and I blew out 18 candles

Last time I checked I was a girl,weighed 105 and was tall enough to ride the roller coaster at the height of 5'5.
My eyes are the color ofChocolate Brown and my hair color is Tree Bark Brown.

You could say I'm...
Loving, kind, shy, and a free spirit. I can be rather quiet and shy occasionally, but there are other times when I can be bubbly and fun. Most of the time I can be a fun person and easy to get along with. I also have a good sense of humor, and love to make people smile.

My Personal Record.
I was born in this city with to my loving mom and dad. I'm all they have so I got all the attention. So, they spoiled me in every way they could. They did know to keep me grounded and to not turn me into some spoiled brat. When I was about fourteen years old, people began to fight in this land. My father, was a huge target because of his job, so that made my mother and I one too. The streets weren't safe, the school closed, and everyone feared for their life. We moved into a place underground to be safe from air raids. I missed my friends and cried when I heard some had gone to join the war. My mom and dad got this idea to find someone to keep me company and safe. I have no idea if it'll work or not but I went along. After searching for sometime, they found somebody. My father said he was nice and trusted him with his life. My mother agreed. We began to make another room for him and me somewhere else, but not to far from them. Who knows if this will work...

Everything Else.

Give Me More Of-
Sunshine
Music (It's my escape)
Flowers

Get away from me-
War
Death
Loneliness

My Stickers and Holes-
The lobes of my ears and my right cartilage

Songs I'm addicted to-