Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Mines Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:12 pm
Here is one of Cloud's primary sources of income. The mines; where 70% of people come back alive, and the rest weren't worth the minimum wage anyways!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm
Enters mine with bag of supply's cast Genjutsu to hide he location deep in the mine  

liamdruin

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

Zeno would fly over the mines and then send his bird diving down. He would walk into the mines and sit down. He wandered what info his kikai bugs would be able to gain. "Come on Allister. We will be able to take refuge here. Later we'll send clones ot go find some food in the remains of the village."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Allister got off the clay bird. He assumed Zeno would revert it back to clay so it wasn't easily spotted. He walked into the mines and sat across from Zeno. "Damn! This village neeeds some better security."  

Greatdman15

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Liam remains hidden in illusion listening in? (what has happened to the village) Liam has been here for quite a while?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

Two kikai bugs returned to Zeno reporting that there was a genin level chakra in the same mines as them. He looked all around but could not see the person. "I know your here. You can come out." Zeno motioned to Allister to prepare for combat. The genin in the mines would surely see that the two boys were Cloud shinobi. Zeno ready his bugs by infusing chakra into them.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:35 pm
Liam uses Youma Tacchi: Ghost Touch and try to walk past, carrying on his back what appears to be a body bag  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image
Allister nodded. "Sharingan!" He scanned over the mines and found the chakra of a shinobi which seemed close in level to their own. He hoped the shinobi would not insist on fighting. He could see thorugh the boy's genjutsu. Allister drew a kunai and began walking towards the boy. "It would be easier to just reveal yourself and avoid a two on one combat against us. Don't try escaping." Allister waved his hand at the entrance of the mine to signal to Zeno that the shinobi was tryign to escape.  

Greatdman15

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 pm
Ummm allister is it? I have no further business in this land or this village I think it time that I return to the land of my elders...(drops the attempt of the illusion)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Zeno moved to block the exit. He looked at the boy now. "My name is Zeno, that's Allister. So why are you leaving? Were you involved with the destruction of the Cloud!?"

((OCC: do you have a Cloud headband visible?))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm
Occ: no head band of any kind visible.
I don't feel the requirment to answer such a question Zeno, now I have given you no reason to provoke you. I will take my leave?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

The boy was right. Zeno had no authority to interfere with the boy's decisions. He just feared that letting him leave would bite him on his a** in the future. Zeno reluctantly stepped to the side which would allow the boy to exit. When the boy walked past, a kikai bug would make an atempt to fly into his inner garments. "Take your leave and never return."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Liam uses Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense) to enhance is sense of hearing so as he departs he could listen incase someone attempted to follow in doing so he hears the flapping of the wings of the kikai, "take back your bug cloud ninja"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm
Zeno dismissed the bug and returned to his stationary sitting position.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

liamdruin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm
As liam walks out of the mine he leaves the body bag leaning against a support beam at the entrance, and after a sigh of relief and a stretch he leaps away.......the bag remains  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff