Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Kingdom Hearts: Sorana`s Grace Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am
The previous group of Keyblade Masters has long since passed. The worlds have lived in peace for several years. Keyblade wielders have become far less common, and recently none have shown the Mark of Mastery. In a place called Iris Village, which has become more of a town in recent times, X chosen wielders of keyblades are showing great promise. After training for only a year, they have a great amount of skill in sword combat, and have been introduced to basic magics. The Mastery Exam is quickly approaching, and these X will be taking the exams under the supervision of the last remaining Keyblade Master: King Mickey himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 am
((Post your profile in the `KH:SG Characters` thread, and Tom, if you could go ahead and post those lines, as many as you like if over 20, both in this thread and in KG:SG Characters. Also, you will be assigned stats and a keyblade after you get your profile up. I will post it on the other thread, and Tom, I ask that you post empty lines there, too. That thread will be for your inventory, commands, finish commands, and abilities.))  

SilentFox21993

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm
((Please don't post until I am finished with the first part of the tutorial battle.))

Derrick threw his wooden practice keyblade in the air out of boredom.
"C'mon, Myra, do we really have to keep training with these toys?" he asked, getting slightly annoyed.
The brown haired woman that stood just outside of the training arena obviously named Myra said, "I don't know why you are saying 'we,' because the others aren't even here yet!"
Derrick smiled and said, "Then why don't you get in the arena and train with me until their arrival?"
Myra returned the smile and said, "Okay then," picking up another wooden keyblade that sat on the sidelines. "We're going to go through the basics again, seeing as how this is the last time we will be training together before your Mastery Exams."

Training
Objective: Train with Myra!

PLAYER PHASE 1:

Derrick
stood in a fighters stance, awaiting instruction.

"So, we'll start out with basic blows. This is a simple strike with your blade, and minimal description is required to perform it. It does not have any special qualities, and as good as it sounds, it will usually be a last resort, as you will likely prefer other methods of attacking. Now, Derrick, come at me!" said Myra, going into a defensive stance.

Derrick ran at Myra and swung upwards at Myra.

Derrick performs basic blow on Myra!  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Myra blocks Derrick's attack.

OPPONENT PHASE 1:

Myra performs pre-block. (Pre-Block holds a higher chance to perform a block when the enemy attacks on the next turn. However, you cannot attack on the same turn you use Pre-Block.)

PLAYER PHASE 2:

Derrick smirked as Myra easily blocked his attack. She was very skilled with a sword, even though she wasn't a keyblade wielder.
"Allright, you've got that down, apparently. Now, we're going to review the Heavy Strike. It is more powerful than a basic blow, and sometimes has a pierce effect. This causes the enemies natural defenses to be useless, causing your attacks to land with more damage. It does have a downside, however; when the enemy attacks after performing a Heavy Strike, you will not be able to make a natural block when your opponent strikes back, unlike the basic blow. It is not a good option when you are in bad condition."

Derrick took the cue and approached Myra. He rose the wooden keyblade above his head and brought it down on Myra with all of his strength.

Derrick performs Heavy Strike on Myra!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:39 pm
Myra takes 8 piercing damage!

OPPONENT PHASE 2:

Myra winced as Derrick's blow struck. "Good job, Derrick, but now you are left defenseless!"

Myra performs Heavy Strike on Derrick!

Derrick takes 150 unblocked piercing damage!

PLAYER PHASE 3:

Derrick grunted and fell to the ground, unable to move.

Derrick was defeated!

"Don't worry," said Myra, "Here comes your friends! Perfect time to explain commands. You have many commands you will eventually be able to perform. Right now, you don't have any, but for this occasion I will lend you my cure command. Have your friends use it on you to restore your health. Potions can be used out of your inventory to restore health if you don't have a cure command."

((Cue character entries!))  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 am
Kah and Tia came running in. "Sorry we`re late, Derrick!" said Tia. She had heard Myra say what she had said about the cure command, and she immediately picked up a practice blade and took it to Derrick. She held it over his body, and using the bit of knowledge she knew about the command, she attempted to heal him. ((I`ll fix this post later.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tia performs cure on Derrick!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 am
Kah, being quite arrogant in nature, snatched up a blade and said to Myra, "You almost forgot about us, I`m sure. You probably also forgot about DeathBlow abilities, the attack unique to each person that usually has a very high attack, very high chance to hit, very high chance to pierce, a slightly higher chance to land as critical, and sometimes even carries a slight chance of instant KO."
Kah threw his keyblade into the air towards Myra. He jumped up, spinning elegantly as he went, towards his airborne blade, and he caught it in midair and brought it down to strike her.

Kah performed the DeathBlow ability Dolphin`s Strike on Myra!  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 am
Derrick regained 25 HP!
Myra took 60 damage!

(After each status update, a total status will appear with your character`s health and condition. An example:

Samantha - HP-2/130, Poison (2), (SA) Will to Live (1), {HP CRITICAL!}

The number in parenthasis is how many turns the status will remain. If it has an `X` in parenthasis, it will remain for the length of the current battle. If it has a `?`, then an outside factor determines how long it will last, such as an injury obtained before battle, or a blind spell cast by an enemy that will be released when the enemy is destroyed.)

OPPONENT PHASE 3:

Myra smiled as Kah`s attack inevitably landed. "Only one more thing I want to go over with you before your exams: Limit commands. These are commands you can only activate in a cooperation with another player. If one person sets up a command and the other or others don`t comply, the first player`s turn is wasted! Derrick, set up a limit command, and Tia and Kah will join you."

Myra waits!

Derrick - HP-25/100 {HP low}
Tia - HP-100/100
Kah - HP-120/120

Myra - HP-???/??? {HP low}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 am
Derrick nodded and held his keyblade forward.

Derrick sets up Triangle Strike! (Needed: TWO more players)

((And just to save space...))

Tia sees Derrick`s signal to perform the Triangle Strike, and runs to the other side of Myra, also holding keyblade forward.

Tia sets up for Triangle Strike! (Needed: ONE more player)

((Again, to save space...))

Kah sees the other two set up, and he follows suit. The three then charge at Myra and strike her simultaniously.

Kah initiates Triangle Strike on Myra!  

SilentFox21993

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:30 am
Myra took 30 damage!

Myra was defeated!

EXPERIANCE:
+2 Objective complete
+1 (x3)Basic weapon used
+1 (x3)Limit command initiated
+2 Boss higher than 2 levels above players defeated.
+1 No items used
-1 Deathblow ability used
+1 Less than 10 turns to complete.
-1 Player KO
x0 Tutorial Battle

Total Experiance= 0 EXP

Derrick=0/10
Tia=0/10
Kah=0/10  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:39 am
Myra bid the three farewell for the day and wished them luck on the Mastery Exam. Three left the arena and went home, eager for the exam which would be in a couple of days.
On his way home, he noticed movement to his right, in an alleyway. Without thinking, he summoned his keyblade, not the wooden blade, but a bright orange blade that came from the hilt in five bars. The keyblade was called Ray of Hope, and it was the keyblade that had chosen him merely a year ago. He faced the potential danger and yelled, "Who`s there?"

((Now would be a good time to introduce your characters.))  

SilentFox21993

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm
"Calm down, you'll take someone's eye out with that thing." A male voice called out from the alleyway. There was the sound of heavy foot steps and a young, blond haired, man a bit larger than Derrik emerged from the alley. It was Lance. He was panting slightly and sweat was dripping off his body, he had obviously been out jogging. "Ah crap, I missed practice again didn't I?" He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Myra isn't going to let me hear the end of this one."

((Uh, I shoulda asked this before but all three of them already know each other right? cause that is point I'm kind of just assuming.))

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff