Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
QWA I I`s test zone ❤

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwa i i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

vannaxxxynchx

g r e e n, f i n c hx andx l i n n e t b i r d,x n i g h t i n g a l e,x b l a c k b i r d

User ImageUser ImageEvanna opened her eyes to greet the bright autumn sunlight that leaked through her windows. Stretching her legs lightly, she smiled and rolled toward the edge of her bed, throwing her feet over the mattress. She stood and stretched her arms above her head until she heard a satisfying 'pop' from both her shoulders, then let them fall to her sides. Her bare feet made little sound as she tiptoed across the wooden floor, through her open door, and down the hallway. She peeked into her father's room, expecting to find him as a lump under his dark covers, but was surprised when she saw the covers turned up and her father's slippers and rode missing. "Hmm. How curious." Her quiet voice echoed through the empty room, causing a pair of light green eyes to appear at the foot of her father's bed. The black cat jumped nimbly to the floor, stretched it's back, and walked slowly towards Evanna's feet, purring and rubbing against her ankles. "Good morning, Moonshine." She picked up the cat and gave it a gentle hug. Suddenly, the scent of sweet bread and syrup invaded her head, causing her to walk away from her father's room and toward the stairs. Still cradling the cat to her chest, Evanna stepped carefully down the stairs, taking care to step lightly so the old boards wouldn't creek. She made it to the kitchen doorway, where the smells of freshly cooked pancakes and pecan syrup were strong in the air, and her father was just placing the last of the fluffy circles on a large plate. He sighed and looked up, catching sight of his daughter. "Ah, I see the fair princess has awoken." The cat struggled in Evanna's arms, and she let it jump to the floor and make its way to it's food and water dishes. Evanna walked towards her father, wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, father. You've woken early to make breakfast. How kind." The slightest shade of pink colored her father's cheeks as he hugged his daughter back. "I just wanted to start your first day of school pleasantly." He released his hold on his daughter and began to make her a plate. "Eat quickly, though. School starts at 7:00, sharp!" Evanna smiled and took the plate of food from her father, thanked him, and took a seat at the small, round, wooden dining table in the far side of the room, waiting for her father to join her. She ate quickly, as her father instructed, and finished before he was halfway through with his stack of pancakes. She stood from her chair and was about to pick up her plate when her father said, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it. You just get dressed and ready." Evanna smiled and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room, where she closed the door and took off her pajamas. She walked to her closet in her under clothes and quickly chose a simple outfit composed of a blue and white collared shirt, a blue sweater, a red skirt, and a pair of purple tights. After she was dressed, she quickly walked over to her vanity and pulled a brush through her long, clean hair until it was free of snarls. She rushed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face until her fair skin shone. Her beautiful skin and blond hair were all natural, so she never felt the need to wear any type of make-up or hair dye. Exiting her room, she made her way down the stairs and to the front door, where her dad was waiting with her gray messenger bag. "Have a good day, kiddo." Evanna took the bag from him and positioned the strap on her shoulder, then gave her dad another hug. "I will. See you later!" With that, she was out the door and walking through the stone path that wound through the garden her and her father kept in the front yard. She looked back, giving her father one last wave, and turned away from the house to continue walking down the street.

Their house was only a few blocks from the local high school, which Evanna was now attending. Today would be her first day as a Senior, but she wasn't worried in the least. She was confident that the people would be as nice as the ones in her high school back in Nevada. As she approached the school, she began to sing "Green Finch and Linnet Bird," her favorite song from the play Sweeney Todd, in which she played Johanna in her Junior year. A few of the students glanced at her as she walked by, continuing to sing.

t e a c h me how to. s i n g

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

vannaxxxynchx

g r e e n, f i n c hx andx l i n n e t b i r d,x n i g h t i n g a l e,x b l a c k b i r d

I was born on the 23rd of April, in the good year of 1994, to Eleazar and Savannah Lynch. I'm told that I was a beautiful baby, with fair skin and shining blue eyes. During my early childhood years, I proved to be as bright as the morning sun and the quickest learner you've ever seen. It took me only sixteen months to learn to walk, though I was talking much earlier than that. Although I was a charming youngster, I preferred to keep to myself, which led me to avoiding verbal contact whenever possible. This continued until I was five years old, when I entered the first grade and made my first real friend, a girl by the name of Lainey. My parents were so happy to see that I'd 'come out of my shell,' and was now as playful and free-spirited as the next toddler. My friendship with that girl lasted until we were in the third grade. Now, two years may not seem like a long time, but we had a really special bond that seemed unbreakable. Of course, I was foolish to think that. It seemed that my intelligence was far greater than the average seven-year-old's, so I was bumped up a grade. I remember trying to talk to Lainey frequently, only to be given the 'cold shoulder,' as they say. Turns out, she though that I though that I was better than she was, just because I was now a grade ahead of her. Sure, I made friends with the older kids, but I never thought of myself as better than Lainey. Unfortunately, she no longer wanted our friendship to continue. My father said that it was for the best, that 'If a friend wont support and stand by you, they're hardly a friend at all.' I knew he was right, and let my dear Lainey go on with her average life.
Grade school was hard for me, mainly because I was a year younger than everyone else, but also because I had started to form my own personality, rather than trying to gain acceptance like the rest of my classmates. I was.. strange, I suppose. Different--that might be a better word--than the other preteens around me. I had a different way of thinking, more.. deep, I guess, and to the core, unlike the newly drug-crazed children that surrounded me. I talked differently, much more articulate and formal than others. I used complicated words that my peers wouldn't understand. While the others took interest in illegal drugs and sexual activity, I spent my time reading and studying.
Then there was high school. Freshman year was one of the most difficult years in my short life. This was the year that my mother died of lung cancer. It was a slow disease, and her death came as little surprise to us, but the fact that she was gone forever hit me like a wrecking ball. I spent the majority of my free time crying and praying alone in my room. No doubt my father did the same. All we had now was each other, our other family members were either dead or had moved far away after the death of my mother. Out of loneliness, I suppose, my father bought a lovely black kitten. We argued a bit over the name, but eventually agreed on Moonshine. It took some time, but I eventually learned to get over the loss of my mother, and started to see the world in a new light. I learned to cherish every person I met and that kindness and selflessness were divine. My father took the same path as I, and we had become closer than ever in the process.
During my Junior year, I discovered that I held an amazing talent for singing. My father encouraged me to take lessons and eventually try out for the school production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I was cast as Johanna, probably because of my long, blond hair and fair skin, but I was perfectly happy and enjoyed the part very much. I received praise and many compliments for my performance, which I replied to modestly, for that was who I was. I made many friends who found my uniqueness charming and loved me for who I was. I was happier than ever, until I came home from school one day to have my father announce that we were moving.
I was devastated at first, torn to pieces because I was about to lose all the friends that I had made, and was leaving the familiar environment of Nevada that I had come to adore, but came to accept the fact that I would make new friends and my father desperately needed to leave the place that reminded him so much of my mother. We found a nice house in a small town in Maine that resembled our old house. It had a lovely open floor plan and a plethora of windows. My mother loved windows, and so do I. We settled in quickly, even Moonshine seemed to acquaint himself with the new environment rather swiftly, and my father enrolled me in a local high school, where I was to start out my Senior year. I wasn't nervous at all, of course, rather excited, really. I had heard that the music and theater department in this school was well-known and quite exquisite, and I looked forward to joining the choir and possibly acting in a few plays with my new classmates.

Qwa i i

Qwa i i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 pm
[align=center]{Character image here, real please.}
[size=16]{any additional images, link please.}[/size]

[size=10][color=color1]"{Greeting}"[/color][color=color2], my name is[/color] [color=color1]{Name}[/color][color=color2], but you can call me[/color] [color=color1]{Nicknames}.[/color]
[color=color2]I was born on[/color] [color=color1]{Birthday [ex. January 1, 1992]},[/color] [color=color2]which would make me[/color] [color=color1]{Age in numbers}.[/color]
[color=color2]In case you're blind, I'm a[/color] [color=color1]{Gender}[/color] [color=color2]and I'm proud to say that I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Straight, Gay, Bisexual}.[/color]
[color=color2]Don't be jealous of my[/color] [color=color1]{Eyecolor}[/color] [color=color2]eyes, or my[/color] [color=color1]{Haircolor/length}[/color] [color=color2]hair.[/color]
[color=color2]I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Height}[/color] [color=color2]tall, and[/color] [color=color1]{Weight}[/color] [color=color2]pounds with a[/color] [color=color1]{Figure. [ex. slim, muscular, curvy]}[/color] [color=color2]figure.[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]I know it may seem strange, but this is how I act:[/color][/size]
[color=color1][size=10]{Personality, at least 4 sentences.}[/size][/color]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My life is like an open book. Here, take a look:[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Biography, at least 4 well thought out paragraphs.}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=color2][size=11]I'll stand up for:[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]☆{Likes, can add more}

☆[/size][/color]

[color=color2][size=11]I'll protest against:[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]✱{Dislikes, can add more}

✱[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]You'll find these on my playlist:[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Three songs.}[/color][/size]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My strings belong to:/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Username}[/color][/size][/align]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
FLY FLY AWAY

"Hello", my name is Evanna Devin-Marie Lynch, but you can call me Evanna.
I was born on April 23, 1994, which would make me 16.
In case you're blind, I'm a Girl and I'm proud to say that I'm Straight.
Don't be jealous of my icy-blue eyes, or my long, natural blond hair.
I'm 5' 4" tall, and 120 pounds with a slender, somewhat curvy figure.

I know it may seem strange, but this is how I act:
To be completely honest, I'm not really certain I can describe my personality. I'll try, though, for your sake. Hmm. Well, I'm extremely thoughtful and caring, perhaps a bit overbearing, but with good intention. I've never purposely done anyone wrong in my life, and I intend to keep that record clear. I like to explore my imagination, so you'll often find me staring into space with a rather dreamy look in my eyes. This simply means I'm thinking, there's no need to be alarmed. I don't like others to worry about me, nor do I like to seem weak, though it is a bit difficult, given my obvious delicateness. I speak in a soft voice, not exactly quiet, just soft and light with a hint of sweetness. It's natural for me to give rather than receive, so if I give you a gift, you shouldn't feel the need to reciprocate. I'm not good at hiding my emotions, but I don't really try to. I can be a bit forward, but people tell me it's a charming characteristic. I don't think about love often, nor do I find myself 'crushing' on anyone very often, but that's something I'd like to change. I'm up for exploring and trying new things, and I love to make friends. I'm very open about myself and my history. I don't enjoy lying, though I usually never feel the need to. Like I said, I'm a very open person. My feelings aren't hurt easily, and I'm never one to hold a grudge. I've been told that I'm a bit naive, and, I'll admit, I have trouble not trusting people. I forgive people very easily if they've hurt me, and I suppose that's one of my flaws. Oh well, I can't help who I am.

My life is like an open book. Here, take a look:
I was born on the 23rd of April, in the good year of 1994, to Eleazar and Savannah Lynch. I'm told that I was a beautiful baby, with fair skin and shining blue eyes. During my early childhood years, I proved to be as bright as the morning sun and the quickest learner you've ever seen. It took me only sixteen months to learn to walk, though I was talking much earlier than that. Although I was a charming youngster, I preferred to keep to myself, which led me to avoiding verbal contact whenever possible. This continued until I was five years old, when I entered the first grade and made my first real friend, a girl by the name of Lainey. My parents were so happy to see that I'd 'come out of my shell,' and was now as playful and free-spirited as the next toddler. My friendship with that girl lasted until we were in the third grade. Now, two years may not seem like a long time, but we had a really special bond that seemed unbreakable. Of course, I was foolish to think that. It seemed that my intelligence was far greater than the average seven-year-old's, so I was bumped up a grade. I remember trying to talk to Lainey frequently, only to be given the 'cold shoulder,' as they say. Turns out, she thought that I thought that I was better than she was, just because I was now a grade ahead of her. Sure, I made friends with the older kids, but I never thought of myself as better than Lainey. Unfortunately, she no longer wanted our friendship to continue. My father said that it was for the best, that 'If a friend wont support and stand by you, they're hardly a friend at all.' I knew he was right, and let my dear Lainey go on with her average life.
Grade school was hard for me, mainly because I was a year younger than everyone else, but also because I had started to form my own personality, rather than trying to gain acceptance like the rest of my classmates. I was.. strange, I suppose. Different--that might be a better word--than the other preteens around me. I had a different way of thinking, more.. deep, I guess, and to the core, unlike the newly drug-crazed children that surrounded me. I talked differently, much more articulate and formal than others. I used complicated words that my peers wouldn't understand. While the others took interest in illegal drugs and sexual activity, I spent my time reading and studying.
Then there was high school. Freshman year was one of the most difficult years in my short life. This was the year that my mother died of lung cancer. It was a slow disease, and her death came as little surprise to us, but the fact that she was gone forever hit me like a wrecking ball. I spent the majority of my free time crying and praying alone in my room. No doubt my father did the same. All we had now was each other, our other family members were either dead or had moved far away after the death of my mother. Out of loneliness, I suppose, my father bought a lovely black kitten. We argued a bit over the name, but eventually agreed on Moonshine. It took some time, but I eventually learned to get over the loss of my mother, and started to see the world in a new light. I learned to cherish every person I met and that kindness and selflessness were divine. My father took the same path as I, and we had become closer than ever in the process.
During my Junior year, I discovered that I held an amazing talent for singing. My father encouraged me to take lessons and eventually try out for the school production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I was cast as Johanna, probably because of my long, blond hair and fair skin, but I was perfectly happy and enjoyed the part very much. I received praise and many compliments for my performance, which I replied to modestly, for that was who I was. I made many friends who found my uniqueness charming and loved me for who I was. I was happier than ever, until I came home from school one day to have my father announce that we were moving.
I was devastated at first, torn to pieces because I was about to lose all the friends that I had made, and was leaving the familiar environment of Nevada that I had come to adore, but came to accept the fact that I would make new friends and my father desperately needed to leave the place that reminded him so much of my mother. We found a nice house in a small town in Maine that resembled our old house. It had a lovely open floor plan and a plethora of windows. My mother loved windows, and so do I. We settled in quickly, even Moonshine seemed to acquaint himself with the new environment rather swiftly, and my father enrolled me in a local high school, where I was to start out my Senior year. I wasn't nervous at all, of course, rather excited, really. I had heard that the music and theater department in this school was well-known and quite exquisite, and I looked forward to joining the choir and possibly acting in a few plays with my new classmates.

I'll stand up for:
☆ Peace
☆ Friendship
☆ Books
☆ Singing

I'll protest against:
✱ Hate
✱ Rudeness
✱ Animal cruelty
✱ Sadness

You'll find these on my playlist:
This Side // Nickel Creek
Coughing Colors // Tilly and the Wall
Fidelity // Regina Spektor

My strings belong to:
Qwa i i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 am
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

User Image

incentxx ynch l

User ImageUser Image  

Qwa i i

Qwa i i

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm
[align=center]{Character image here, real please.}
[size=16]{any additional images, link please.}[/size]

[size=10][color=color1]"{Greeting}"[/color][color=color2], my name is[/color] [color=color1]{Name}[/color][color=color2], but you can call me[/color] [color=color1]{Nicknames}.[/color]
[color=color2]I was born on[/color] [color=color1]{Birthday [ex. January 1, 1992]},[/color] [color=color2]which would make me[/color] [color=color1]{Age in numbers}.[/color]
[color=color2]In case you're blind, I'm a[/color] [color=color1]{Gender}[/color] [color=color2]and I'm proud to say that I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Straight, Gay, Bisexual}.[/color]
[color=color2]Don't be jealous of my[/color] [color=color1]{Eyecolor}[/color] [color=color2]eyes, or my[/color] [color=color1]{Haircolor/length}[/color] [color=color2]hair.[/color]
[color=color2]I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Height}[/color] [color=color2]tall, and[/color] [color=color1]{Weight}[/color] [color=color2]pounds with a[/color] [color=color1]{Figure. [ex. slim, muscular, curvy]}[/color] [color=color2]figure.[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]I know it may seem strange, but this is how I act:[/color][/size]
[color=color1][size=10]{Personality, at least 4 sentences. first person}[/size][/color]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My life is like an open book. Here, take a look:[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Biography, at least 4 well thought out paragraphs. first person}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=color2][size=11]☆[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Likes and interests go here, in paragraph form.. at least 3 sentences with 3 different likes/interests. first person}[/size][/color]

[color=color2][size=11]✱[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Dislikes go here. Again, at least3 sentences and 3 different dislikes. first person.}[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]You'll find these on my playlist:[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Three songs.}[/color][/size]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My strings belong to:[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Username}[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Hot and Hotter than you

"Hello, hello", my name is Nicolas Ian Connolly, but you can call me Nicki.
I was born on January 1, 1985, which would make me 26.
In case you're blind, I'm a man and I'm proud to say that I'm openly gay.
Don't be jealous of my grayish-hazel eyes, or my straight, medium brown hair.
I'm 5' 11" tall, and 136 pounds with a tight, somewhat muscular figure.

I know it may seem strange, but this is how I act:
I'm told that I can be extremely vain and rather arrogant. I'll admit, though I'd rather not, that I can be an a** sometimes, but that's really only if you force it out of me. Otherwise, I'm just as level-headed and virtuous as the next guy... Well, virtuous probably isn't the right word, especially with the guys I hang around. My point is, I'm usually a nice person. I'm not very selfish, but I'm not always as selfless as I could be. I prefer to stand neutral in most situations, mostly because I don't like to take sides, though I'll stand up for what I believe. I'm often called soft-spoken, but I can be tremendously loud and vulgar when I'm working, and sometimes when I'm not. I love to be ostentatious, and I take pride in being somewhat androgynous. I guess that's how my gay side shows itself, but what can you do?

My life is like an open book. Here, take a look:
{u//c}

{u//c}

{u//c}

You'll find these on my playlist:
{u//c}

My strings belong to:
Qwa i i

Qwa i i

Qwa i i

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:47 am
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

User Image

ickixx onnolly

User ImageUser Image
-Text will be in 10 point font
-Actions will be typed in the default color
-Speech will be typed in olive coloring, with "quotations"
-Thoughts will be typed in italics
-Other people talking will be typed in black coloring with 'quotes'

what are you waiting for

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm
vannaxxxynchx

User ImageUser ImageEvanna opened her eyes to greet the bright autumn sunlight that leaked through her windows. Stretching her legs lightly, she smiled and rolled toward the edge of her bed, throwing her feet over the mattress. She stood and stretched her arms above her head until she heard a satisfying 'pop' from both her shoulders, then let them fall to her sides. Her bare feet made little sound as she tiptoed across the wooden floor, through her open door, and down the hallway. She peeked into her father's room, expecting to find him as a lump under his dark covers, but was surprised when she saw the covers turned up and her father's slippers and rode missing. "Hmm. How curious." Her quiet voice echoed through the empty room, causing a pair of light green eyes to appear at the foot of her father's bed. The black cat jumped nimbly to the floor, stretched it's back, and walked slowly towards Evanna's feet, purring and rubbing against her ankles. "Good morning, Moonshine." She picked up the cat and gave it a gentle hug. Suddenly, the scent of sweet bread and syrup invaded her head, causing her to walk away from her father's room and toward the stairs. Still cradling the cat to her chest, Evanna stepped carefully down the stairs, taking care to step lightly so the old boards wouldn't creek. She made it to the kitchen doorway, where the smells of freshly cooked pancakes and pecan syrup were strong in the air, and her father was just placing the last of the fluffy circles on a large plate. He sighed and looked up, catching sight of his daughter. "Ah, I see the fair princess has awoken." The cat struggled in Evanna's arms, and she let it jump to the floor and make its way to it's food and water dishes. Evanna walked towards her father, wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, father. You've woken early to make breakfast. How kind." The slightest shade of pink colored her father's cheeks as he hugged his daughter back. "I just wanted to start your first day of school pleasantly." He released his hold on his daughter and began to make her a plate. "Eat quickly, though. School starts at 7:00, sharp!" Evanna smiled and took the plate of food from her father, thanked him, and took a seat at the small, round, wooden dining table in the far side of the room, waiting for her father to join her. She ate quickly, as her father instructed, and finished before he was halfway through with his stack of pancakes. She stood from her chair and was about to pick up her plate when her father said, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it. You just get dressed and ready." Evanna smiled and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room, where she closed the door and took off her pajamas. She walked to her closet in her under clothes and quickly chose a simple outfit composed of a blue and white collared shirt, a blue sweater, a red skirt, and a pair of purple tights. After she was dressed, she quickly walked over to her vanity and pulled a brush through her long, clean hair until it was free of snarls. She rushed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face until her fair skin shone. Her beautiful skin and blond hair were all natural, so she never felt the need to wear any type of make-up or hair dye. Exiting her room, she made her way down the stairs and to the front door, where her dad was waiting with her gray messenger bag. "Have a good day, kiddo." Evanna took the bag from him and positioned the strap on her shoulder, then gave her dad another hug. "I will. See you later!" With that, she was out the door and walking through the stone path that wound through the garden her and her father kept in the front yard. She looked back, giving her father one last wave, and turned away from the house to continue walking down the street.

Their house was only a few blocks from the local high school, which Evanna was now attending. Today would be her first day as a Senior, but she wasn't worried in the least. She was confident that the people would be as nice as the ones in her high school back in Nevada. As she approached the school, she began to sing "Green Finch and Linnet Bird," her favorite song from the play Sweeney Todd, in which she played Johanna in her Junior year. A few of the students glanced at her as she walked by, continuing to sing.

t e a c h me how to. s i n g

Qwa i i

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces