Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
I've always wanted to be super profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:31 pm
Let's head back to the rp.

Only Lieutenant Shotgun can post here, thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Hey, my name is Victoria-Jane Mildred Gasterland, but you can call me Vicki, everyone calls me that--or just Victoria, or Vicki-Jane. My teachers just call me Victoria, but it's too fancy for me.I am fourteen (apparently I look twelve... shoot me) and I was born on May third. I've been told I act silly. I'm not very smart or very ladylike. I'm carefree and not picky about anything. I try my best to be nice, but I'm very honest. Not brutally honest, and I'm not the type to speak my mind much, but if someone asks me how their lipstick looks and it looks gross, I'll tell them it looks funny. I like to go with the flow most of the time. But if I really don't like something, I'll speak up. I'm not that cool person who always speaks her mind and takes the reign--I don't want to be like that, anyway.
So...I'm kind of dumb. Like, academically. And I guess I'm not very street smart, either. I try to be. I have my principles and such...eh. I'm a total wimp, too. I hate rollercoasters. And bugs and stuff. But I love babies! ... In case you wanted to know. Sorry.
Some things I like are babies, baby shows, every type of music EVER (folk, country, rap, heavy metal, everything), singing, playing video games on the Wii (especially Just Dance), big, clunky shoes, dogs, kitties (I have a tuxedo kitten named Mistoffelees... get the joke? I didn't think you would), candy, ice cream... I like a lot of things. Oh, by the way, I dream of being in a motown group. Or, like, the Supremes. Y'know? Like Aretha Franklin. Even if I'm whiter than printer paper. Some things I hate, now, are quietness (I'm not loud, but I'm not quiet either), being caught talking during class, grades, being alone for a long time, long plane flights, and being on the spot (especially during math--I think my teacher hates me).

My life has been pretty easy. I was born into a loving family. My mom is a cosmetics saleswoman and my dad is unemployed an author. My mom is really successful, and my dad's... obscure. I have an older sister named Alexis. She takes after our mom, with blond hair, green eyes, long slender limbs (but that comes from our dad), and the ability to keep her tan for more than a day. She and my mom are beautiful. I take after my dad with my hair and eyes, and my mom in size--meaning I probably won't get taller than 5' 5" and I'll be plagued with tiny boobs all my life. But anyway, we've lived a really comfortable, happy life. Our house is very nice, and we have a pool. Me and my friends hang out there a lot. But, really...that's kind of it. Well, no. When I was six, we moved from Sacramento to San Francisco...it was a big change and a long drive, but I like SanFran more than Sacramento. Oh, and, when Alexis was five, we lived in Nevada. Before I was born, we moved to Sacramento.
So...The worst thing that happened to us was losing our dog, Willa. She was this really big newfoundland. When she died, I was seven. I could ride her. Oh, and I lost my hamster Cinnamon Toast. And Alexis has this huge fish tank... She had ten fish: Gregory, Sir Morgan Freeman, Dog, Rizzo, Maynard, Soline, Aubergine (that means "eggplant" in French--Aubergine is a puffer fish), Dr Pepper, Butter and Alexander. Alexander was a trout, and had to have his own tank. Dad got fed up with us spending so much money on food for that awesome fish, and sold him. Alexis was comatose. So I guess the only bad stuff that's happened to us has all had to do with pets.
Boring, huh? (Ha. No.) Well, anyway, when I'm lookin' for love, I look for height (the tall to my short), kindness, a great sense of humor, creativity, and a passion for all (at least most) music, like me. and I stay away from shortness (I'm kind of a hypocrite), unfriendliness, unintelligence (I need a smart to my dumb--or I guess we could be blissfully ignorant together), and mainstream-y-ness. So... after the incident, I can fly! Like Peter Pan! ...Well, I kinda levitate. I'm too wimpy to try and actually fly, like, all around and stuff.

In reality, I'm Lieutenant Shotgun and I play the the dumb one, girl one.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

Hey, my name is Vivian, Galliant, Claire, but you can call me Vivi,VivianI am fourteen and I was born on October 29. I've been told I act shy around people, I mean don't get me wrong I am a very sociable person, it's just that around strangers I tend to act shy, but trust me, when I'm with my friends I'm all out loud and me. I also tend to act like it's the end of the world, meaning I like to be 'crazy' otherwise be bold, like take risks, go on adventures, yes I am that kind of girl. Oh and lastly, like every other girl in this world has been before, I am self-conscious especially with my height, but the reason behind that is another story. Some things I like are I absolutely go for Volleyball, Softball, Books - believe it or not, and most importantly Playing the Trumpet, but of course no one knows.. Some things I hate, now, are Spiders are a definite no, no - it's practically the only I time I become a girlie girl, Materialistic People is also a no, my friend Vic, she's popular but hey she ain't plastic and that's why I love her to death - well partly, oh! I also hate the sight of the color green - I don't know, it just makes me think of puke; I don't like Owls - they scare the hell out of me, especially with their non-human/animal-like eyes, and one more thing, I hate salad, 'nuff said..

My life has been pretty easy. Well for as long as I could remember I have thee most loving, caring family in the whole world, except for the fact that we can only be a whole family ever so rarely. You see my dad is in Iraq, yes he is a soldier fighting for what is right, fighting for the country I love oh so much, but my mom, she acts like she's alright with it, when she's not. I know it's hard for her, but right now she's the best mom in the world and I would do anything to protect her, but when my dad comes home, we go all out, do almost everything we can in the little time we have together - it's probably where I got most of my adventurous needs and my height. Speaking of height, well it's the most self-conscious part of my whole entire being, because well for one... I'm extremely tall like 5'7 tall, some of you might think it's not that tall, that you're probably taller than me, but hey, it's what I'm being teased at school for and you know what? It sucks like hell. I'm teased especially from boys seeing that I'm 'their' height and what not - it's where I got my 'fear' of them, it's not that I absolutely am terrified of them, I just don't feel like I can trust them, but sometimes I wanna rip their heads off, but that is frowned upon in society today children, so I take it out on sports. I'm the captain of my Volleyball team, I absolutely love softball - I think the ball is their heads and I get to whack them with the bat (genius right?) and swimming is absolutely breathtaking - literally, it is, but what my true passion is besides sports, is playing the trumpet. No one knows of course, but at home I play - sometimes in the middle of the night, I play jazz music; hey if Troy Bolton can sing, I can definitely play the trumpet. Boring, huh? Well, anyway, when I'm lookin' for love, I look for Well, considering I have that 'fear' of guys, I never really had a type, but if you must know... I guess, I would like a guy whose sporty - like moi, tall - he doesn't necessarily be taller than me, but at least around my height, funny - what girl wouldn't want that? And accepts me for who I am - knowing that all the boys I've known so far, don't. and I stay away from Well besides every boy in my school that makes fun of me, I guess... not having manners - burping and what not, guys who are douchebags, and guys who have no sense in style - but then again, that basically sums up the whole entire boy population in my batch. So... after the incident, I... er.Telekinesis - Like Pru Halliwell from Charmed - love that show! But to give you a heads up, hate the actress + the character, BUT love the power.

In reality, I'm Clarissa101 and I play the The Skater Girl, Girl Two  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageHey, my name is Johnathan James Peterson, but you can call me JohnnyI am Fourteen (Yea I look older, So what..?) and I was born on June seventh. I've been told I act Friendly, even to people hes never met before. He'll be always having a warm smile wherever he is at. He also can express his friendly-ness through his art. Some things I like are Drawing, Painting, Hanging out with his friends, Pasta, Trying to make new friends. Some things I hate, now, are People that act like jerks at introductions, Tomatos, Drunk people, messing up his art, losing people he cares about.

My life has been pretty easy. I was born into a working family. my mother passed away when I was young (I don't know how long ago it was, my father won't even tell me...) and so I live with my father. I got into the ways of art after i stumbled upon a paintbrush, a pencil with a sketchpad and some paint. From then on, I just was consumed into the world of art, everything about art, He wanted to draw it or paint it. That's where he also developed his friendly-ness. Boring, huh? (I didn't think so...) Well, anyway, when I'm lookin' for love, I look for Someone who has an interest in art, short hair is recommended (Long hair is okay.. I dont know why but i like short hair..), has a little of a not so friendly side, and they are intelligent (All air, no brain = no bueno). and I stay away from Show-offs, quiet people, and negative people. So... after the incident, I... er.Teleport (Like Nightcrawler, No.. Im not blue..)

In reality, I'm LuVeHuRtS and I play the Friendly guy  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces