Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Come up with a story for the avi above you Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 pm
I think there was a thread like this, once, but I don't feel like looking for it in the hundred of pages past.

Just tell some story for the avatar above you or describe how the avatar makes you feel or what it makes you think of.

Either way is fine.

EDIT:

Rules:

1. DO NOT CONTINUE A STORY FROM THE PREVIOUS POSTER!
2. Come up with a story for the avatar ABOVE YOU, ONLY!
3. If you don't want to come up with a story, than just mention how the avatar ABOVE YOU, ONLY makes you feel or what it makes you think of.

Thank you for reading the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm
illusive_chaos
I think there was a thread like this, once, but I don't feel like looking for it in the hundred of pages past.

Just tell some story for the avatar above you or describe how the avatar makes you feel or what it makes you think of.

Either way is fine.

Okay I'll start there once was this kid in 8 days before Christmas her name was illusive_chaos and when she opened her purple gift box it was empty...! Suddenly a phone rang and someone said.... DEATH!!! heart whee  

Hello J adore

9,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Hello J adore

9,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm
Continue the story person below!!! heart whee

- PEACE  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 am
The call ended
But then...
She was originally blond but after that call, her hair turned red =O

Yeah, I'll also let the next poster finish the story...  

Unit Blue

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 am
her hair turned red and then it erupted in petunias. the person who had called had mistaken her number for 911. it had been a cry for help. but she hung up. the person died. oh well. she lived happily ever after. with a wig.

^Unit Blue: His name... was Tomas the Blue guy. he headed into the forest of the drunken ugly evil trees. with a candle. and he burned them all down. with a candle. the king gave him a million dollars. the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 am
You guys are doing it wrong. Either come up with a story for the avatar above you or talk about how the avatar above you makes you feel.

For Zooboom, since you are above me, you are a mystery to me. That is all. Thank you, very much.

EDIT:

Actually, Zooboom did it right, but please DON'T continue the previous posters story. Just stick to the rules. Come up with a story for the avatar above you, only or just mention how the avatar above you makes you feel.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

serial_chiller

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 am
you made a macine that gave you sparkle powers  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 am
you grew wings out of your back and a dog out of the ground. now you go around playing with other people's food  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 am
He found a golden chinchilla in his closet, one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm
well it all began on a Christmas Eve, a little girl named illusive chaos entered magical place called the Loft, where she met a person called Illusory Havoc where HE gave her magical powers of snow with an awesome snow costume (batteries not included), yadi yadi yah... stuff happened, and now she ended up joining the TRG  

Unit Blue

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm
wELL IT CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Once there was a man called rainofglory. he was a former soldier who'd turned crime fighter. he didn't play by the rules and even batman came to resent him. then one day clark kent was walking by and made a girlfriend joke to batman, who shoved a kryptonite dagger into his eye. before supermen died he punched batmans' head off. rainofglory then bought lex luthor's soul with the huge piles of gold he'd amassed and took over new york. he enlisted UnitBlue's yakuza & took over the world, ending the war between the Tosibuko Empire and the Yokamba. And those that were still alive lived somewhat happily & fearfully ever after. The end smile
Or is it? stare
DUN DUN DUN!!!!  

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm
There Once Was A Boy Named Mihawk. He was in the best relationship he could ever imagine. They always hung out and kissed. But his girlfriend started to get tired of him. So she broke up with him and started to go out with his dad (DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN). So now every where he goes, he carries around a black rose.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 pm
There was a girl that lived in a cottage where as the cottage was made out of golden locks, the foxy girl hide inside her golden locks house and thats where she got her name from? lol i dunno!  

Bico lu

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am
The above person is an elf, who is running away from Claus. She tried to guise herself with a sparkling winter coat. She has been travelling around the world, to find a place to hide.

She makes me feel that I should tell Claus about her, so I'll get the reward that Clause has offered to those who find her whereabouts. Hmm, where did I puts Clause phone number?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff