Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[PLEASE DELETE] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 pm
Chuunin Exam Grounds for Sedra - Firu shinra
Sedra V Raito
Proctor: Raito Shenzaki

Up in the sky arena Lifted by the wind sages of the past chakra's.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito arrived and stood there waiting next to a platform underneath the arena.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Sedra walked into the area underneath the floating arena. "It's pretty big." He said examining the underside of the floating area. There were a lot of stalagmites underneath it, was one of his observations. That, and that there must be a lot of wind currents up there. As he was walking, he bumped into Raito. "Oh, sorry about that, friend of Uncle Kazuma. Also, sorry for the rudeness of not calling you by your rightful name. I never heard what it was. I'm Sedra Hyuuga." He said with a grin, which was covered by a black mask.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm
I wanna be a chuunin though!!!!!! where can i get into a chuunin exam?!?!?!  

Silence-S Scream

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito smiled "Hello Sedra Im Raito Shenzaki your proctor and your oppenent for your chuunin exams didnt anyone tell you about this" Raito asked the boy

((sorry you have to wait for the proper chuunin exams. This is special becuase he had been in it but he never really got finnish it))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm
"Uuuuhhhh....." Sedra began and trailed off. "Nobody told me about it, and the only reason I came here was because my mother always said that if I saw a giant flying island in the sky that I have to check it out. Also, it is a pleasure to meet you Raito-sempai." Sedra said with a bow. "Then, shall we begin?" He asked as he looked up at the large island. "And if we are, can you give me a lift up?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:37 pm
"Nooo its part of your test get up the yourself" Raito said pausing for a while before soon laughing. "Its a joke step on this platform" Raito suggested the shinobi before he himself stepped on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 pm
"Right-o, Raito." Sedra said, and hopped onto the platform. He took the time of the ride up to examine Raito. He didn't have an overly large physique and was quite laid back, which hinted at him being a ninjutsu user. What else could this man be capable of. He did train with Uncle Kazuma after all.

(Sorry my posts are so delayed, I'm at work and making dinner)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:09 pm
The platform went up and reached the top. When it had Raito jumped to a point and stood there. "Get ready Sedra, We will start when you make your first move"

((thats kool but hey im going to go to bed soon but ill try to stay on as long as my body allows me))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm
(Well, let's see how far we get. ^___^)

As the platform reached the top of the arena, Sedra finished his plan. Hopefully, this plan would be enough to allow him victory. He quickly sprinted from Raito, preforming multiple handsigns. His right hand came to face and pulled down the mask. Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) He thought, as his left hand threw shuriken into the mix of fireballs. Four of these shuriken flew at Raito, while four other flew at the large tree to the south west corner of the platform. How will he react to this? Sedra thought to himself.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Raito watched as the flames hurdles closer towards him. As they got close he breathed in and exhaled a large gust of wind too deflect the shurikens. Raito had the ability to do the wind jutsu's without handsigns since he was a fuuton master

((Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
Description: Building up a great amount of air in their chest, the user distils chakra to expel a great gust of wind directly from their mouth. The wind is not strong enough to push back something as solid as a human body but can deflect light projectiles such as kunai and shuriken. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm
(Only one problem with that. You forgot about the flames and just intensified them. But, i'll just say that they put the flames out this time.)

"Perfect." Sedra said as Raito focused on the attack at himself rather than the one on the tree. The other four fireballs found their target and ignited the tree. It now became a large burning torch at Sedra's disposal. He ejected some sticky gold from his mouth and tied it around the tree. He scampered to the edge of the arena and fastened some of the sticky gold around himself, signifying his rescue line. Once standing on the very edge, he preformed a few more handseals. Four ember clones lept from the tree and rushed forward at Raito. Meanwhile, Sedra fashioned a large bow from his sticky gold.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm
((lol I was going to use them. Ive specialized in the wind element for over a year you would think I know quite a bit but oh well))

Raito doing a set of handsigns also created four ember clones which lept at sedra's four clones. Nearing compact Raito swang his leg upwards as he span round. Hurdling a large gust of air at his clones and Sedra's also pushing them toward Sedra himeself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm
(Oh yeah, duh on my part XP I just finished the chapter where Yamato explains it all)

Sedra smiled at himself. The enemy just revealed all he needed to know. He pulled out a large arrow from his mouth and loaded the bow. He pulled back with three arms and released it, quickly hiding his two other arms. The arrow was attached to a strand of sticky gold, still spinning out of Sedra mouth, if it connected with Raito, it would benefit Sedra's plan greatly. The arrow shot through the flames, hardly fazed by them, and continued onto it's goal.

(I'm pulling a Kidomaru with Byakugan here Teehee)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 am
((sorry for the inactivness firu but i decided i dont have much time on my hands anymore so 5 more posts from you make it a good one and ill make you a chuunin. I will post later today again sorry for the inactivness))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff