View Results

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm
Wouldn't that be cool?? I mean, there's enough Sonic characters to do it...I think Sega and Nintendo should get together and make it!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 pm
Repoman was the worst movie I have ever watched and you are an awful person for liking it.

Sonic Brawl would be like Brawl but with Sonic characters so fewer people actually (would) give a s**t. Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and then uhhh, Shadow and Metal Sonic, and then the millions of throwaway characters! They had a Sonic fighting game once and it wasn't very good. Just put Knuckles and Tails in the next SSB. I don't trust Sonic Team with making a good Sonic fighting game.

Oh, but if you want a Sonic fighting game, try the Sonic Gems Collection, and/or Sonic Battle for the GBA.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm
we need a Yoshi the Dinosaur Game. give him guns, add other mario characters and multiple paths to take based on good or evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 pm
Meta_Fish
Repoman was the worst movie I have ever watched and you are an awful person for liking it.

Sonic Brawl would be like Brawl but with Sonic characters so fewer people actually (would) give a s**t. Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and then uhhh, Shadow and Metal Sonic, and then the millions of throwaway characters! They had a Sonic fighting game once and it wasn't very good. Just put Knuckles and Tails in the next SSB. I don't trust Sonic Team with making a good Sonic fighting game.

Oh, but if you want a Sonic fighting game, try the Sonic Gems Collection, and/or Sonic Battle for the GBA.
Repo is awesome! And you are a horrible person for NOT liking it!

Other then that, I agree with your post, though I do have a minor interest in Sonic battle, a Super Smash Bros. clone with only Sonic characters is kinda pointless in my opninion.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Thankfully, I haven't seen Repoman. I have seen Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Oh, right! They had TWO Sonic fighting games.
ohgodsonicbattle. That ******** robot. o__o
But anyway, there's always Sonic The Fighters! =P
A Sonic themed Brawl would be pointless and filled with clones. XD Just be happy Brawl has Sonic! Jeez. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm
why is this thread even around still? it should have lasted this long with this much fail.  

Xilo The Odd

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm
Xilo The Odd
we need a Yoshi the Dinosaur Game. give him guns, add other mario characters and multiple paths to take based on good or evil.

sux
needs more sonic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd

sux
needs more sonic
no reference get?  

Xilo The Odd

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 pm
Xilo The Odd
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd

sux
needs more sonic
no reference get?

Shadow the failhog?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd
Hobo Scruffy
Xilo The Odd

sux
needs more sonic
no reference get?

Shadow the failhog?
k just checkin  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm
No wait, Repo! The Genetic Opera is awful, my mistake. Repomen was pretty badass. How anyone can like Repo is beyond me, unless they live in a Hot Topic and jerk off to that culture.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 am
GUYS you'll never guess what I was just doing!

*roll intro credits to generic sitcom*  

Xilo The Odd

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm
Yes. Top Notch.

SEGA's fighting games always rock!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm
if thats the case just try to get a sega vs. capcom game, or sega vs. SNK, or Sega vs. DC comics, or sega VS Marvel. theres a slim to none chance that sega would get a new fighting game based off anything specific in their library.  

Xilo The Odd

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 pm
id like it, but youd have to put a lot of sonic character. Like Blaze and Eggman and espeo and maybe even cosmo.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff