Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:23 pm
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

This large expanse of forest has been proclaimed a park, but it's actually a mysterious forest that, for reasons unknown, nobody has been able to tear down.
Those that reside here do so in a style close to nature since technology seem to either break down or lose their potency here after long periods of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:34 pm
Jumping at the sudden sound of crows cawing out Calypso admonished herself mentall, "It was just crows. You're being silly Caly. Just continue as you planned..." She tried to relax her shoulders, fiding them tense, but knew that even if she tried she wouldn't be able to. She had chosen this forest for a reason, and she would live or die by her choice.
Adjusting the travel pack on her pack, she reached up to finger an earring for a few moments all the while continously gazing about her surroundings as she cautiosuly walked. She didn't want to be caught off guard in any way by any thing if she could help it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:42 pm
deep below the park in a secret testing facility...

CODE RED! CODE RED!

a scientist was running down the hall chased by strange monstrositys and by a stroke of luck dived into the safe room just is it was sealed rolling onto the floor as the strange creatures slammed into the reinforced door
he quickly got to his feet and saw one of the tecnicians had survived as well
the tech helped the scientist to his feet "doctor what happend?!?"

"the hybrids escaped and overran the facility. we went into lock down and i believe a message was sent to our supiriors of the dilema." he stated calmly "does the security control tell you our current situtaion?"

the tech nodded and activiated the monitor showing a map of the base "where in lock down and the room should be quarintined for eight hours...aparently none of the others made it to a safe room...the hybrids have taken over most of the facility before it went into lock down sealing them three floors below the surface...and a message was sent to command so we can only hope that help comes..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:13 pm
DeVars, after a long... walk had finally found a place to rest. The whole forest region seem to be in tip-top shape for a nice nap.

He slid his weary body to one of the trees and laid smiling.

BEEP - BEEP - BEEP

It was his cp, he took it out and answered the call.

"Yeah, how'r you"

"Fine"

"A what?"

"Yeah - I'll be... that star is one hot girl."

"What?! You gotta be kidding me."

"I'm not going to bed with you, you idiot!"

"Kay, bye."  

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:15 pm
He looked at the new EVE - with the Cessaliahn loop attachment.

"This... should be interesting..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:42 pm
A large chinook entered the Firma Park. It had the town's emblem on it's side.

DeVars looked at it with squinting eyes that try to shut itself from the strong winds it poses while landing down.

Upon it's land, a slender 5'6" girl went out of its cargo hold. The girl wears a pinstripe uniform, unbelievably tall stiletto heels and a pure sophisticated look on her. "You're here...", she started the conversation.

DeVars, meanwhile, still on his makeshift hot tub of a drum smiled back, "You're always early. . . could you come back later after I dress up?"

The girl let go of a frown and snapped a finger. About twelve men instantly ran from the chinook, wearing black coats and pants, black leather shoes and shades, each one had uniform styled hair, each one had a common transceiver on their left ear.

"Take him to the chopper."

With that order, the twelve quickly picked up the drum and dragged it to the waiting chinook.

DeVars

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:38 pm
The metal giant landed with a boom, although no one would have been able to hear it over the rain, or the thunder. "great, mutant rabbits, some man waiting for me back home with a group of the living dead, and now I have to do my job in the rain. sounds like a cheap movie to me."he spoke aloud, not realising it. "well, only one way to do this, if anything, I aught to leave catcing the live fuz butts to the professionals, untill then theire's only one way for me to clear out the place" his left eye glowed and then he put away his two assault cannons and took out a grenade launcher "gas em" He began loading about fifteen rounds into it, then cocked it , flipped the safety off and launched them off into the distance, and a grey-green haize formed. Anything inhaling this would be put out of commission for a while, long enough for a certain justice to sneak past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:46 pm
Neo appeared out of the warp pad shortly after the other person. He had no idea what his name was or what he planned on doing but as soon as he saw gas snaking out of the building he formed an instant dislike for him.
"There are other ways of doing things, pointing a gun at something won't always make it go away." he grumbled, waiting for him to get far enough away from him to complain without being heard.
As he made his way towards the base he began to realise how unequipped he was, the few possessions he had managed to get together had been forgotten in the attack on the base.
Ah well, i'll think of something. he thought to himself.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:02 pm
the facility mainframe registered the two trespassers and scanned there identitys and discovered they where registered with the senior asociation and the polymorph feline was carrying an ID card in the bag around his neck
"welcome. please take elevator down to lower levels...due to some system malunsctions it can only transport you between F1 to B7"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 pm
Neo jumped as he heard something talk. He knew that doing what it asked was probably not a good idea but he wanted to get away as quickly as he could and taking the elevator would be the fastest way to do it.
"Where are the trapped people?" he asked. "Or whatever requires rescuing."
He wouldn't kill anything so someone else would have to deal with the mutant rabbits roaming around. And the gas that the other person had launched at the building wasn't good. Fortunately Neo could do something similar to closing his lungs, which would do for a few minutes while he reached the lower levels.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:11 pm
"b15 out of seventeen basment floors...reaching them is highly propabale if staircase is taken from b7...multiple genetic mutations sealed at b9...danger unknown...avoidance impropable"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:21 pm
"Aren't you cheerful?" he sighed, pulling out his sonic device again.
"Why are certain floors unavaliable?" he asked, feeling sightly stupid talking to a computer but if it could help him then he wouldn't object.
"Is there any way of...stopping these mutations?" he asked.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:16 pm
"i respond how i am programmed.....mutations on b9 chewed through the elevator control wiring causing malfunctions preventing the elevator from going past b8 to b10 without malfunctioning and ceasing function.....all records pertaining to the mutations have been marked classified and kept on a seperate system from my AI....all information pertaing to the mutations only accessable at the master computer located on b11"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:24 am
"And they always make it really awkward to find what you want." he sighed, kicking the side of the elevator sourly.
"Well, now i have three choices, i can either try and fix you, let you take me down to whichever floor it is and just walk the rest." he paused then looked at the floor.
"Or i could just fall down the shaft." he grinned and knelt on the floor. He produced something from his pocket and began creating a hole in the floor.
"I'm off to b15 to rescue some scientists from crazy mutant rabbits. I'm talking to a computer and about to fall seventeen floors to rescue them." he didn't dwell on how he would get back up to b15 and then out again before these mutations found him.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:19 pm
"they put my AI and the data on seperate systems to prevent the evil computer kill humans scenario.....my knowledge of the human species suggests such a fall would be fatal.....abnormally large mutation detected on b17"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff