Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Prince Kasimir's Destruction :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Alya Elira Atreus

яєα∂ му ℓιρѕ++Do-not-erase-do-not-erase++

AGE IS JUST A N U M B E R
1 1 8 years old.
YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE WHERE YOU A R E UNTIL YOU DECIDE WHERE YOU W A N T TO BE
f e m a l e ;]
LIFE GOES ON
b o y s
REALITY IS N O T FOR M E
f a i r y
i SHOOT to INSPIRE
i control; w a t e r & w i n d | i can use my m i n d to move objects | i can summon d r a g o n s
I BECAME insane WITH LONG INTERVALS OF sanity
the p r i n c e s s

++Do-not-erase-do-not-erase++тнє ∂єℓα¢α¢ιєѕ

ENJOY THE little THINGS IN LIFE
b a r e f e e t
f l y i n g
h a p p i n e s s & c o m f o r t
m u s i c & d a n c i n g

H O R R I B L E
d e a t h
h a t r e d
e v i l
b e i n g r e s t r i c t e d

I AM WHO I AMa c t natural | be[lie]ve |
p r o t e c t | b e a u t y

++Do-not-erase++тнє муѕтєяιєѕ σƒ мє++Do-Not-Erase++

EVERY l i f e HAS A s t o r y.
Alya had always been a ball of energy from the time she could walk. Her mother and father adored their lovely daughter, and taught her how to be kind and listen to her people. She thought of her subjects as her equals, and made friends with every possible being. The people looked up to the young Fairy, and loved the girl. Everyone would fight for her with all their strength. When Alya blossomed into a beautiful young lady, she began to train with her powers. At first she was only taught the Basics ; Controlling the Wind and Water. She mastered that in a few months, and got much appraisal from her kingdom. The next task was not as simple. She had to train her mind to move objects. At first they were small, light objects. But over time they were larger and heavier. She didn't care for Mind Moving much, it took away a lot of her energy. The last power she had yet to master, was the summoning of the dragons. Only one other fairy throughout the kingdom was able to. So the old, frail lady was asked to train the young Princess. Underneath the brittle shell of the Old Lady, was a powerful old woman. It took only two months to learn to summon one dragon. And then another four to learn to summon four dragons. She was excited, this power was by far her most treasured. She enjoyed the company of the dragons, they were her friends. They acted as protectors, not letting a soul come within two feet of the princess.

Once the Demon Prince took over the Fairy Kingdom, Alya was forced to flee. She did all she could to battle against the Demons, advancing on her people. She shot water at them, and flew tornadoes in their direction. She moved large boulders in their path, to try and stop their small army from getting in. Before they broke down the last of the rock wall, Alya's mother and father made her leave. She was taken on the back of a centaur, that was her childhood friend. Her destination was high in the mountain, where a few of her aunts and cousins had taken shelter. Alya often looked down upon her Kingdom, that was lit up in flames. Grieving over the gentle faces of her people, and sitting in silence for her parents. The day that Demons came and took her away, was a day she would never forget. They took her young cousin Joshua, and lifted him by his arms. He was afraid, and began crying. The demon shook the small child to get him to shut up. Alya could take it no longer. So she agreed to go with the demon. But her aunt forced them to take her too. She was afraid of what she would find down in her used-to-be kingdom.

IT'S PERSONALITY THAT c a p t u r e s THE HEART
Alya is a very kind girl, with a big heart that she opens for most. Her curiosity gets the best of her in most situations. When it's needed, she can be very serious, and very dangerous. Although she never wishes to bring pain upon anyone, she will if the situation calls for it. Ever since the take-over, she never smiles, her face is covered with grief, and her heart aches for her father and her mother. She never shows her true nature anymore, and often keeps silent. She greatly dislikes Prince Kasimir, and any of his followers.

PEOPLE ARE PUPPETS, HELD together WITH S T R I N G
i s m a r t i e p a n t z

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

User Image

Annie Misa Atreus

Female
LIFE GOES ON
Um...boys.
REALITY IS N O T FOR M E
Fairy
i SHOOT to INSPIRE
I use the element of fire l I can control the emotions of others l I like using sharp, such as knives, swords, but I'm not that violent
the young aunt

nature
cooking and eating
playing violin, piano, and flute
yelling

H O R R I B L E
the Prince, for turning my cousins into stone
anyone who gets into my way or calls me ugly
cold, water, ice, snow, and things related to them
people who steal food from me and say my cooking is bad

I AM WHO I AM
I
II
III
IV
V

Yes, I am an aunt. Shocking, isn't it? I like to pretend I'm younger, but there's no use doing that when I have to take care of my niece. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her. In fact, it's fun to take care of someone. But ever since I heard about that blasted prince turning my counsins to stone and trying to capture my niece, I've decided to avenge them. I used to live in the forests, but I traveled to the mountains. I'm a type who likes to move around a lot. And yes, although I'm a servant now, I'm still proud and I won't let the others boss me around. I can't, if I'm going to help my niece escape.

I am generally a nice and cheerful person who yells loudly and gets along with everyone. People always told me I didn't act like an aunt, much less my age. But everyone accepted who I was, and that's the end of the story. When conditions got worse, I grew more quiet and smiled less, but I still tried to be cheerful so that my niece and everyone else wouldn't give up and lose hope. I can adapt to my surroundings well enough, and even though I am now a servant, I am still be loud at times with the other servants.

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

User Image

Alice Rose Tamaren

Female
LIFE GOES ON
Boys
REALITY IS N O T FOR M E
Hell Hound
i SHOOT to INSPIRE
The ability to shift in form and size (when in hound form) | Control over creatures made of shadow (includes the ability to conjure them) | The gift of tongues (the ability to speak in any language she pleases)
The Hell Hound

Roses
Kasimir
Darkness
Tea

H O R R I B L E
Alya
Light
Extreme cold or heat
Silence

I AM WHO I AMThis is the REAL me

Alice was born to two parents like most people. Her parents were hell hounds that served the royal family. When she was born it was obvious that she would too protect the family. She was there when the prince was born and her job became to protect the prince at all costs. As kids they were best friends playing all the little games that best friends play. They grew older though and she became is closest confidant. He could come to her with anything. She put up with his crazy stunts, mainly because she liked them as well. No one was crazy enough to try and do anything against the prince for two reasons. One he was pretty scary himself, and two there were rumors about the Black Rose, his guardian. She didn't care what people thought, but she didn't like the fact that her life was not going to have any action in it.

Of course then he had the crazy idea of wanting something on the surface world. Alice didn't like the idea but she knew it would give her a chance to do something other than protect him from himself. She was one of the first on the surface and that is when she came face to face with her first love. Roses. She made sure that none of the pretty flowers were harmed. To Alice, taking over the surface world didn't take long and soon she found her second love. Tea. She was in heaven. Then of course the prince wanted Alya. Alice did as comanded and brought the girl to him but she dislikes his obsession with her. She would like to return to their home but she knows that it would require her to give up tea and roses and she's not quite sure she can do that just yet.

Cold, calm and calculating are all words that others discribe Alice as. And she is very much so. She is also very protective of those things she holds close to her heart, her prince being one of these things. She does not speak much, prefering to be in her hound form to her humanoid form. That does not mean that she just lets things slide by her. If she believes something is wrong then she will voice her opinion and loudly. Her stealth is part of what gives her power and her icy eyes are what give her strength. She does show kindness occasionaly but it has become less and less with the arrival of the princess of the surface world. She can hold grudges for a while and most people like to stay on her good side. Those on her bad side do not live to tell what goes on behind the glares she used to give them.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 am

User Image-User Image-User Image

User Image

Kasimir Ira Vidavscius

150, give or take
Male
LIFE GOES ON
Girls
REALITY IS N O T FOR M E
Demon
i SHOOT to INSPIRE
Necromancy; bringing back the dead as zombies, dark magic, talking to the dead. Telepathy; reading minds. Petrification; ability to turn individuals to stone.
The demon prince

Being in charge
Getting what he wants
Power
People who are actually truthful to him
Having the advantage over others

H O R R I B L E
His father
Most fairies
Rebels
Not getting what he wants

I AM WHO I AMDemonic

Growing up as a demon had been pretty tough on him. Especially when Kasimir had no mother and a demoniacally strict father. He learned how to be cruel and ruthless, showing little to no mercy to his opponents. He was different from even his own kind, because of his powers. He earned respect and fear from his lower subordinates, but it wasn't enough for him. He heard stories of the fairies up on the surface; and of Alya, the kind, and very much loved, beautiful fairy princess. Naturally, being a selfish little prince, he wanted her for himself. When he was old enough, his father let him lead an army of demons to the surface of the fairy world. He obliged without reluctance, even though he hated the demon he called father.

He successfully took over the fairy world, but he was furious that Alya had gotten away. She was the only reason he came, anyways. He broke into the castle and captured Aylmer and Elira. He forced them to tell him where they had sent Alya, but their lips remained firmly shut. Out of spite, he turned them into stone. The small part of him that had moral felt guilty that he had to do it, but the rest of him overwhelmed that. He sent out his friends, The Hellhound and The Fire Demon, to search for Alya. He currently knows that they've found her and he waits patiently for her return. For now.

Kasimir is arrogant, with a rather big ego, but if people try and praise him too much, he can get annoyed. He's very cynical, and doesn't trust others easily. The only ones he trusts are his two friends. He's selfish, since he was the only prince, and doesn't care what others think as long as he gets what he wants. He's a bit on the twisted side, bordering insanity. At least, that's what most think. He's a very literal dare devil, and won't back down from a dare.

Hunter Crawl
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

User Image-User Image-User Image

User Image

Leon Valentine

122-123, he thinks. He's not really sure anymore. Guess he sort of stopped counting.
Male
LIFE GOES ON
Girls
REALITY IS N O T FOR M E
Shape-shifter
i SHOOT to INSPIRE
Shape-shifting; shifting into a golden stone lion with wings that stretch eighteen feet in total. Petrification roar; when he chooses to, he can turn things into stone when he roars, in his lion form. Poisoned fang; he has a special ability to be able to choose to shoot venom into the victims that he bites. He doesn't know it yet, but he also has a roar that cures petrification. He had never been taught that, because his mentor had been captured and sold by Kasimir before she could. Intentional, possibly?
The lost friend

Alya
Flying
His lion form
Winning in something
Being able to protect his loved ones

H O R R I B L E
Kasimir
The demons
Being locked up
Not being able to go into his lion form

I AM WHO I AMThis is the real me.

Leon had been a brunette before, during the years before his shifting. He didn't have parents, just two sisters, an elder, Eris, and a younger, Nemese. Eris had taken care of Nemese and him ever since he could remember. His family was his everything. Eris could shift into a sabertooth, and Nemese could shift into a panther, but for some reason, Leon couldn't shift. Eris got worried when Nemese shifted before him, since he had been older than her, but she didn't know the reasoning behind it. She went to ask an elder, the old woman who could summon dragons, what she should do, and the elder directed her to the king himself, who, in turn, directed her to Princess Alya. Eris dragged his 121 year old brother to her, but he was a lot more than a little reluctant at first. He protested, saying that he would be able to shift in no time. But then, Alya helped him, with a little magic, and within four days, he was able to shift into the most majestic and rare of all creatures the shape-shifters had ever known; the golden stone lion. The shift came with a price, however, as he was permanently turned from a brunette boy, into a golden-haired youth. He was forever in her debt and chose to become her guardian as well. Despite the fact that she learned how to summon dragons, he didn't really mind. Slowly, his feelings of loyalty developed from subject to princess, to friends, to a one sided crush. His only other friend had been his mentor, who could also turn into a stone lion, although not golden, which made Leon more powerful than him, but a lot more unstable due to his late shifting and inexperience.

Not long after, the demons attacked and his mentor disappeared into the fray. Leon fought along-side Alya, shifting into his lion form, ripping demons apart left and right. At least, the ones that got too close to Alya. Despite the small size of the army, the fairies and their allies were overwhelmed, and Leon volunteered to be the distraction for Alya to escape. Even then, he wasn't able to tell her his real feelings for her. He swore to keep it hidden in his heart until the time was right, and this was not the right time. His last memory of her was of her on the back of the centaur, galloping out of the kingdom. He shifted into his lion form again and leapt back into the fight. He knew he had no chance, but he wanted to take down as many demons with him as he could anyways. He was overwhelmed and they captured him, forcing him out his winged lion form, and the prince cast a curse on him that prevented him from returning to his lion form. Afterwards, everything was a haze. The prince threw him into dungeon and kept him locked up for a year, during which Leon could do nothing but annoy his captors as much as he could, as a petty revenge for keeping him from the form he had learned to love the most.

A year later, he heard the news that Alya had been found. He was disheartened and horrified at the thought, and he caused such a ruckus about it that the demon prince came himself to shut him up. He's fearful for his best friend, who holds his heart as well, and her aunt, if he had heard correct, was coming with her.

You could say that Leon has a heart of gold. He's kind, loyal, caring, polite (To the ones he chooses to be polite to. Which means not demons.); everything a girl could ask for in a guy. He may come off as naive at times, but don't ever let that fool you. He's as smart as a whip and as perceptive as an eagle. He might not show it, but it doesn't mean he isn't. He's very calculating, and strategical, planning everything in advance, which is usually why he's never caught when he does something sneaky. He doesn't like awkward silences and usually cracks the tension with a quip (if it's to annoy a demon, or Kasimir), or a light hearted joke (if it's to lighten up an ally's mood). All in all, however, he can be pretty serious when he wants to be, and has quite a temper if you strike the right nerve. When he's angry, there's no stopping him, and his rage goes off the charts. His mentor once told him that his anger could break through his strongest binds, but that encounter has somewhat slipped into the depths of his thoughts, and is only a hazy memory now.

Hunter Crawl

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash