13- Yang User Image
14-Nova User Image
15- Crookie User Image
16- Kilom User Image
17- Sunny User Image
18- Guard User Image
19- Nyan User Image
20- Flame User Image
21- Petal- Killed by Poison. http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289/green_coco12/Picture041.jpg
22- Theos User Image
23- Scar User Image
24-Mech User Image
25- Stripe User Image
26-Grey User Image
27- Neo User Image
28- Poison User Image
29- Obliteration. User Image
30- Thirty. User Image

Profiles-

[b]Number:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Code name(Nickname):[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Experimentation(Species):[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Problems:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Weight:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color(s):[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Looks:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Position:[/b] [i][/i]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 am
Number: 1
Code name(Nickname): Caveman
Experimentation(Species): Elf, went wrong.
Problems: He speaks oddly, and he was a failed experiment.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150lbs
Eye color(s): They are both grey
Personality: Lazy and agressive, he hates it when people try to wake him from his nap and he will sleep ANYWHERE (IE: He slept with his face in a puddle once, 30 had to drag him out)
Looks: His hair is two shadows of brown and it sticks out in all Directions, and like most of the experiments, covers most of his eyes. (Due do issues with eye sight they have to have hair over an eye or too to help with shading). Below his eyes are green marking the trail some-what down wards, before orange triangles meet them, another reason why he was a failure was the point we crammed to much looks into it, rather then specialities. He has elfish ears, which are both peirced with black earings, he insisted on having them.
His color color his yellow, and has(Had) black triangles going down on it, plus he has a matching black necklace for his earings. Down his chest is a ragged scar, which is from Guard, who found him sleeping in his bed/tube once. His attire is a simple lond blue/brown ragged cloak.
Position: Seke

Number: 2
Code name(Nickname): Greenie
Experimentation(Species): Forest Pio (Vampire/Fairy)
Problems: He has had issues with his hands, he cannot seem to hold tightly onto things, thus dropping ALOT of my work.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 120lbs
Eye color(s): Violet/pink
Personality: He is a trickster, you never really know what he is like. He will smile and tell you nice things, then you find out he ripped up some of your paper work behind you BACK!
Looks: His hair, the outerlayer, is green and blue mix, though the blue is also slightly green, and the inner layer is orange. He is quiet skinny, but has a good running average. He has fangs, but they have been sanded down well. His collar is blue with a black buckle, and his shirts are green with yellow stars on them.
Position: Seme

Number: 3
Code name(Nickname): Mumbles
Experimentation(Species): Spose to be a werewolf, he is only half though..
Problems: He cannot speak properly. (Ie: Ehsu keuis leosui!!! ehxsy!! seududd!! oeiiiiii!!! ) and he is extreamly easy to frighten.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 160lbs
Eye color(s): His eyes are both a light shade of baby blue, with swirling mists of red in them.
Personality: He is shy, normally hiding in trees or under slides, and is very easly fightened. He sometimes gets a little to scared and will start crying, and/or attack you. But when not scared, he is a little clumsy, and will most likely trip more then once or twice.
Looks: His hair is brown, trimmed with blue and a wisp of blue in his bangs. His skin is pale and his build is good, would be a good fighter if not such a fraidy cat. His color is pink and black, slightly ripped up from the first time he transformed. He wears a jade cross, because he thinks god can help him. Ha. His shirts are normally orange with green fur on the shoulders.
His half-were form is just him turning into a dog.
Position: scared uke

Number: 4
Code name(Nickname): Snake
Experimentation(Species): Supose to be a Naga (half snake man) is only a Vega. (Quarter snake)
Problems: WAY to hyper.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 140lbs
Eye color(s): Right eye is brown, Left eye is Green with a slit.
Personality: Talks extreamly fast and tends not to slow down when you tell him to. He is extreamly hyper and never gives up, and he normally says he wants to be superman. We think he just likes Superman to much... O.o He doesn't get angry much, but you best run when he does.
Looks: His hair is a deep purple color, with a strip of Green going threw it. He has a nice complextion and a skinny, flexible build, like a snake. His scales are only appear when in rage, and which he can some-what use as a weapon. His collar matches his hair. His outfits consist of super hero costumes.
Position: Clueless uke~

Number: 5
Code name(Nickname): Spike
Experimentation(Species): Kufufu~ he is the monster under your bed~
Problems: He acts extreamly tough, but will cower in fear if you point a needle at him. Also, his tears do not work correctly.
Weight: 150lbs
Eye color(s): Gold
Personality: Covers up his wimpiness with a cocky attatuid. He will roll his eyes, snap, point and laugh at you. But get him into a corner, he will break down, and most likely to curl into a ball.
Looks: His hair is black, with rings of blue in it, and blue horns as well. His skin is well toned, his body is muscled well, and he has fangs. His color is black and blue buckled, while he wears white and blue T-shirts.
Position: Badass uke

Number: 6
Code name(Nickname): Dark
Experimentation(Species): Darkness demon. He woke up to early and crushed three of my co-workers...
Problems: He refuses to get close to people. Or to eat.
Weight: 115lbs
Eye color(s): Glowing ecto green.
Personality: Calm. Quiet. Seirous. Dangerous. Easily annoyed or irritated.
Looks: His hair is a pure blue color, and has patches of green in it. His skin is white as snow, and he is scrawny. His collar is red and blue buckled, he wears long red robes.
Position: Calm Seke

Number: 7
Code name(Nickname): Clover
Experimentation(Species): Lucky Fae (Demon of luck)
Problems: He can actually control his powers, and likes to give every one a hard time with their luck.
Height: 5'4
Weight: 98lbs
Eye color(s): Eyes.. they are beautiful.
Personality: Quiet and easily made nervous. He tends to slink away when people get to close to him, but will never lash out. He hardly ever speaks, and when he does it is nothing but a small murmur.
Looks: Clover is a mostly green based Experiment. His hair is green, with light to darker shades, and a strip of brown in his bangs. His bangs always hide his eyes, even when he is running they manage to stay in place, you literally have to hold him down to look at them. He has a Tattoo on his back, much to everyones suprise.
He is short, skinny (Being a neglected experiment), and moves faster then almost any of the others. His shirts are normally green, and normally have some kind of a clover on them. His collar is green.

Position: Sad Uke.

Number: 8
Code name(Nickname): Tanner
Experimentation(Species): Angel.
Problems: To human-like.
Height: 6'0
Eye color(s): Blue
Personality: He is smart and energetic. He can run laps around you and still tell you the square root of pi~! I thought he would be my favorite experiment at first, but then he just got annoying. A little to energetic, he is always doing something. Weather it just be reading a book, or climbing a tree.
Looks: Long blond/brown hair which he normally ties back, no matter how much number 2 says it makes him look like a chick. He is rather tall, but well muscled and a great lifter. He wears a tribal shirt I got at a convension in Vancouver WA. His collar is green with an orange/red buckle.
Position: Seke. Peirod.

Number: 9
Code name(Nickname): Tears
Experimentation(Species): Fire demon mixed with snow demon.
Problems: He is in constent pain from his two demons. The snow melts, which puts out the fire, which turns the water to steam. It hurts alot he says.
Weight: 130lbs
Eye color(s): grey/silver
Personality: He doesn't talk much, and he normally grits his teeth alot when he does. He is a rather ' just look happy and bear with it ' guy, and will just smile painfully and try and get along with people. He is one of the few experiments that never try and leave the lab.
Looks: His hair is white, with orange/red smacked on top of it. He is pale, but not to much, and he smiles rarely. He wears purple shirts, alot, he finds it such a pretty color. His color is white with a black buckle.
Position: Distrustful Uke.

Number: 10
Code name(Nickname): Waza
Experimentation(Species): ... I forgot. Something light...
Problems: Being alive. No one likes this guy...
Weight: 40lbs.
Eye color(s): white and black.
Personality: He is silent, sharp, and rude. He will not hesitate to speak his mind and doesn't care what others think.
Looks: His eyes are closed 39% of the time. His hair is pink, but a fringe of purple behind it. His skin is pale, for not leaving the lab much, and he tends to stay in the dark. His collar is black and purple, and he normally wears shirts with spots on them..
Position: Ch' him? Like anyone? AT ALL? no. He is to stuck up to be Uke, but to stupid to be seme. He's just... Gah.

Number: 11
Code name(Nickname): Flicker and Flutter
Experimentation(Species): Freezing fire and burning ice demons.
Problems: Flicker attacks those who annoy him. Flutter is just... Scary...
Height: 5'10 6'0
Weight: 120lbs 121lbs
Eye color(s): Yellow Orange
Personality:
Calm, silent, like a block of ice, cold. Flicker doesn't care, he just doesn't. He will not show any pity for anyone, nor will he show in any way that he cares about anything.
Agressive, Sadistic, an extream masochist and uncontrolable. Flutter is like a flame, ready to burn who ever is near. He will pick fights just because he is 'bored' or he just wants to see blood. He loves the feel of pain, the way it tells him how alive he is!

Looks:
Spiked orange hair with a swatch of blue, blue horns above his head, Flicker always keeps a straight face. He has pale skin, and many scars on his arms from cuts, burns, all sorts of things his brother inflicts on him. He wears long white robes, like his brother, but trimmed with blue. His hands have long claws, painted black by his brother.
Slick, straight blue hair, with a swatch of orange, orange horns above his head as well, Flutter almost always has a fanged smirk on his face, just begging for a fight. He has pale, flawless skin, and wears white robes as well, his trimmed with red though. His claws are painted white, by himself.
Blue collar
Red collar

Position: Cold Uke. Sadistic Masochistic Seme

Number: 12
Code name(Nickname): Sightless
Experimentation(Species): Cyborg damnit!
Problems: He is blind.
Weight: 123lbs
Eye color(s): Gray-blue
Personality: He is silent and a brooder. He tends to be seen sitting in parks reading on the swings. He is calm, quiet, collect, and never really looses his cool. He enjoys life even if he did lose a leg.
Looks: His hair is purple, with long black bangs and other strands. His skin is pale, even though he goes out alot, and is well built. His left leg is made of metal, (Think FMA) but was made well, and is covered in a thin layer of fake skin. He wears crash-padding, like what race car drivers wear. It has a large zipper on it, which I sewed on MYSELF. His collar is black, and kind of like a dogs it had a tag that says 12 on it.
Position: ' I care why? ' Seke

Number: 13
Code name(Nickname): Yang
Experimentation(Species): ( Will be entered once we find out)
Problems: He is seceretive.
Weight: 115lbs
Eye color(s): grey. They glow black or white when angered. Depends on what power he is using.
Personality: Unknown. No gets near enough to him to understand. He is REALLY good at avoiding people... Damn teleporting abilities... I think...
Looks: His hair is black, with white bangs that swoop to the side over his left eye. His collar is black, with a white buckle. He always wears his black leather jacket over a white shirt.
Position: Seke. More of a bottomer though...

Number: 14
Code name(Nickname): Nova
Experimentation(Species): Nebula alin.. (Alien.)
Problems: That hole threw his chest is... Weird to look at.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90lbs
Eye color(s): light, crystal blue
Personality: He is blank and monotonus. He will agree with many things, say things he wants, and do everything even a BRAVE man would be scared to do.
Looks: On the left side is longer orange hair, and the right is shorter blue. He is pale, but well toned at the same time, depends on the lighting. He is normally followed by five floating stars, and they match his hair. He wears blue shirts, but only ones with holes in them in the lab. He has a hole threw his chest, but he still lives. His collar is orange with a yellow buckle.
Position: Okay... Uke.

Number: 15
Code name(Nickname): Crookie
Experimentation(Species): Psychic Vampire. Feeds of spiritual energy~
Problems: He makes me tired...
Eye color(s): Yellow.
Personality: Player. PLAYER. Tries to be at least. He is also a crook, steals, lies, cheats, all that good stuff~
Looks: His hair is green, black trimmed, and shows his eyes thankfully~ He wears black hoop earings. His skin turns pale when he is hungry, and his eyes will swirl red. His outfits vairy, unlike most who wear the same things. He wears a gold medal, for something he might tell you later, cause he never told me. His collar is purple with a hot pink buckle.
Position: Forcefull Seme

Number: 16
Code name(Nickname): Kilom
Experimentation(Species): Electric Angel
Problems: not much. Just silent like most of the weird ones...
Height: 5'7
Eye color(s): purple/magenta
Personality: He is quiet, easy to make blush and a hell of a PUNCH. He tends to keep to himself or hang out with Crookie, who is like a brother to him... in some ways more then others. Crookie likes to play tricks on him, that always leave him crimson with blush after wards, not that it is that hard to make him blush. He also has shown emense stregth during moments of fear, picking ME up and tossing me across the room!
Looks: His hair is black, blond trimming aroud, and has a peach complextion. His collar is blue with a black buckle. His normally wears Orange shirts, but also likes Yellow and hot pink.
When he is injured to much, thunder marking crawl down his face and he grows electric wings,(Will get picture for later)

Position: Embaressed Uke

Number: 17
Code name(Nickname): Sunny~
Experimentation(Species): Flash Demon.
Problems: Schizophrenia. He tends to break off from reality and see and hear things.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 97lbs
Eye color(s): slit magenta eyes
Personality: Devilish, charming, and insane. Those words sum him up. He likes to flirt, but is suddel about it. But the insane is soooo true, he will random laugh into air, or start talking to himself...
Looks: Blond hair with magenta bangs. His skin is pale, his fangs just as white. He is well built, skinny with good running muscles, and hardly a scar on him. His collar is seafoamgreen with a black buckle.
Position: Charming seke.

Number: 18
Code name(Nickname): Guard
Experimentation(Species): Just a Flower Demon~
Problems: He is a little... Emotionally disturbed, perhaps Bi-Polar.
Height: 6'2
Eye color(s): DEEP green
Personality: Emotionally Disturbed, indiscribable.
Looks: He normally wears a hat, with a four leaf clover he stole from 7 in it. His hair is blond at first, then a firey mane down his back. He tends to carry Kunais, for just incase procautions. His skin may be pale, but that is due to low pigmentation in his skin. He normally wears duel color shirts. His collar is purple, with a seafoamgreen buckle.
Position: Imapatient Seke.

Number: 19
Code name(Nickname): Nyan...
Experimentation(Species): Neko
Problems: He likes to sharpen his claws on my carpet...
Height: 5'1
Weight: 108lbs
Eye color(s): jade green
Personality: Seirous most of the time, but the sight of a tinker toy, or a bag-o-catnip, he goes BALISTIC!
Looks: With an orange and green color sceme, he so ADORABLE! His hair is green and orange, shifting in the middle from trimming of orange and green in the middle, to green trimming and orange in the middle. He has oppisite colored cat ears. Small whisker-like marking on his cheeks. His tail is green, tipped with orange. His outfit is always odd. It is normally once color, but with some shading... Issues.
His collar is orange with a green buckle.

Position: Seme acting like an Uke.

Number: 20
Code name(Nickname): Flame
Experimentation(Species): Flame demon process failed. He is now an Ember Demon.
Problems: None really, just a little too calm during excitng, scary, or insane situcations..
Weight: 160lbs
Eye color(s): Color?
Personality: He is ALWAYS calm. So it seems. Sometimes he panics when he is alone, always loving to stay near people. He isn't very talkativ, but VERY VERY VERY VERY perswasive. He can make people do about what ever he wants when he puts his mind to it. Literally.
Looks: The left side of his hair is blue, the other brown. On his left hip to the middle of his chest is a flaming tattoo. He is strongly built, tall, and pale. He never wears short sleeves, and normally wears orange. His collar is Magenta with a darkblue buckle.
Position: Seke.

Number: 22
Code name(Nickname): Theos
Experimentation(Species): Shinigami...
Problems: He is to kind to kill.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 138lbs
Eye color(s): red-magenta
Personality: Kind hearted, Polite and slightly shy. He loves a good laugh, and always help those in need. Weather it be about to get hit by a car, to helping carry boxes. He never forgets his manors, always says please and thank you, unlike most of the impolite children of today. He is shy, praise is always taken with blush and a nervouse chuckle.
Looks: His hair is red, trimmed with black and it gos over one eyes. He is pale as a sheet, and is well built. Very muscular, but not icky buff. He wears normally a long orange shirt, it reaches to about his knees, from lots of streching. His collar is made of Blue Silver, and has a green jem in it.
Position: Shy Uke

Number: 23
Code name(Nickname): scar
Experimentation(Species): Elvish clower (Elf of healing)
Problems: He is very gentle and does not act his age.
Height: 6'4
Eye color(s): Changing blue.
Personality: Calm, gentle, polite and kind. He will help all, much like 22, and be poliet. He is less bashful, and more thankfull. He tends to flirt from time to time, but not brutly like 18 would.
Looks: His hair is pink, and streaked with orange, very very very spikey. His skin is pale, yes, alot of their skins are PALE! Over his left eye is a straight down scar, which he got from trying to wake 1 from his Pre-Post-Snack nap. He loves thick woolen shirts. His collar is black, with a silver buckle.
Position: Gentle Romantic Seme

Number: 24
Code name(Nickname): Mecha
Experimentation(Species): Mechanical Angel
Problems: He has to many weaknesses.
Weight: 50lbs (Without wings- 130lbs)
Eye color(s): Metallic blue
Personality: He is very... different from the other experiments. He can be sweet, and gentle. He is calm, but most of the time smiles little. He loves to fight, but cannot stand how hard it is to move with mechanical wings surgically sewn into his nervous system. He is protective, and never gives up until the very end.
Looks: His hair is blond, with flame like bangs. His skin is more pink then the other pale Experiments, which is good for him. His wings are attached to his shoudler blades and spine, plus his nervous system. Tall, skinny, well muscled. His collar is deep sea blue, with a midnight blue buckle.
Position: Sweet Seke

Number: 25
Code name(Nickname): Stripe
Experimentation(Species): Werewolf-Neko. Ehh, breeding the two was not a good idea... Now I have a weretiger.
Problems: Doesn't know how to control his transformations.
Height: 5'1 " I AM NOT SHORT! "
Weight: 90lbs
Eye color(s): Black
Personality: Being the youngest he is the most energetic and riley, and tends to be extreamly hyperspastic. He will laugh in the face of danger, and flee from embarressing things~
Looks: He is short " <******** you. " and light, though he is more womanly build, curves and such... " Grrrr... " Yes, and he is pale, his tiger form being a tiger with pink stripes, *Cough* Girly *Cough*.
Position: Big talking Uke.

Number: 26
Code name(Nickname): Gray
Experimentation(Species): Color Demon, didn't work.
Problems: Insomnia. Refuses and cannot sleep.
Weight: 167lbs
Eye color(s): Magenta and Sea Green mix
Personality: Silent, cold, and shy, Gray is very odd. Gray can talk some times, with people who he trusts, which is few. But most of the time he will be sitting in a corner, his eyes closed, deep in thought. He never really got over the pain of the experimenting, so he may have flashbacks, and with his some-what easily frightened mind, he might start crying. But most of the time, he keeps a straight face, and will easily tell someone off or ignore them.
Looks: His hair is a mix of grey and white stripes. His skin is pale, greyish-white in complexition, and he has dark circles under his eyes. He is well built, I had thought of making him into a fighter, but he was to shy to do that, and he could easily pick people up when he feels like it. He normally wears long white shirts that cover most of his pants. His collar is magenta, with a sea green buckle.
Position: Deep Seke

Number: 27
Code name(Nickname): Neo~
Experimentation(Species): Electrio Flare demon.
Problems: Cannot handle his own spark, electrocutes himself ALOT.
Weight: 120lbs
Eye color(s): Green/Orange
Personality: 27 is... Kind, and a good worker. He likes to help people, but tends to also like to keep his distance. No touching is a rule for him, because he is afraid he may shock someone... He is brave, and some times hyper, it is imposible to call him anything one word, cause he can be the total oppisite. When some one lies to him, he will get increasingly angry, and that is around the only time we can run tests on him, for he tends to send of LOTS of sparks when he is mad.
Looks: His hair has three shades. It is mainly black, but has orange and green bangs, which seem to flicker, like real flames. He is tall, Muscular and quick, perfect for running away from fights he doesn't want to start. He has criss-crossing scars down his back, (Don't blame me, he moved to much durning the transplant). His skin is a nice pink color, and he has some frekles, which powder his cheeks. He wears Striped shirts most of the time, and his collar is orangered with a darkslateblue buckle.
Position: Electric Seke

Number: 28
Code name(Nickname): Poison Scorpio
Experimentation(Species): Clouded Poiso Daemon
Problems: Insomnia, low pigmentation in skin (Means he has no color in his skin, just white), anger issues, refuses to eat.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 78lbs.
Eye color(s): DARK purple/greem slit eyes and black sclera (The white part of your eyes)
Personality: He is a typical ' ******** off ' kind of person. He is cold, silent, easily angered, and pretty dang discompationet.
Looks: His hair is down his back and green with purple ends. His skin is pale, due to the low pigmentation, and he is very frail. Some times he will be followed by purple/green clouds of poison, especially when he is pissed off, and will most likely send you into either a coma or make you paralyzed for a few hours. His shirts consist of grey/purple, which hang of his shoulders and go over his hands. His collar is DARK purple with a grey buckle.
Position: ' Number: 29
Code name(Nickname): Obliteration. ( 30 calls him Omlet~)
Experimentation(Species): Daemoness Trinon ( Three Element Demon. Flames, Ice and Earth )
Problems: He and 30 are my most perfect, but he cannot control his rage.
Eye color(s): mixes of Orange, Blues and purples.
Personality: Just a plain old bad a**. He gets mad at those who calls him weak, and more or less tries to kill them. Just think of an anime, they always have characters like that, but when embaressed they just storm of. (IE: Inuyasha, Gokudera (KHR), Hiei (YYH)

Looks: His hair is three shades, one half is red, his bangs are blue with streaks backwards, and the other side is orangered. He has a pale complextion, and has many scars from making 30 cry. He likes to weather soft colored shirts. His collar was snapped in half, which is REALLY hard to do, and he threw it away.
Position: Bad a** Uke.

Number: 30
Code name(Nickname): Thirty. Just Thirty. (Some of the other experiments call him Sunshine)
Experimentation(Species): Heheh, I was trying to make an Anti-Christ~
Problems: Much to kind. And um... Making him cry is not a good idea.
Height: 6'2
Eye color(s): Mixes of hazy green, orange, blue, purple and reds.
Personality: He is a kind, simple boy. He likes to hug people alot, especially 29, no matter how much 29 hates him~! But his personality changes trastically when you make him cry. He will be consumed in darkness, and will most likely beat the crap out of you.
Looks: His hair is mostly black, but then his bangs come out in three colors, red, yellow and orange. His skin is a light tone of pink, which he thinks is good for him, because he likes to look like he actually gets out. He is skinny, because he sacrafices his food to those who miss out on food, such as number 7 or homeless people. He normally wears shirts that go over his hands, because his nails are black and claw-like. He wears no collar.
Position: Heheh, Seke. (Actually towards Seme...)
A/N: All their pants are black but Thirtys, his are white. All their shoes are black, but thirtys, his are white.  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 pm
Reserved for Necroza Sutains profile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 pm
Suggested Roleplays if you want to do this in PMs.
Your free to play any of my characters to go with them~!

Run away Experiment X School kid
( XD 1 x 19 was always a good one... )

Run away Experiment X Person (Of any kind of human)

Run away experiment X Person (Any kind of Human)
Rouge werewolf X Vampire
Homeless person X Kind person (I don't know, random idea)
( 3 X 30 )

Victim X Bully
Fan X Actor
Traveler x Worker at Hotel

Mysterious new kid X Emo kid

Victim X Bully
Freak show X Ringmaster
Gardener X Rich kid

Cowboy X City kid
New kid at school X Mr. Popular~

{Psh, doubt anyone wants waza. Freak...}

(Flicker X Flutter)
Twins X Teacher

New kid at school X Jock
Patient X Docter

Owner of a store X Delinquent who spray painted it
Police officer X New guy

Alein X Whos yard his ship landed in
( Cross over~ Ulquiorra cifer and him~! )

Crook X Police man
( 15 x 16 )

New kid X Teacher

Gardener X Owner of garden
( 7 x 18 )

Neko X Werewolf
Neko (In human guise) X High schooler

Artist X Musician
New Student X Drama Teacher
( 20 X 23 )

Demon X Angel
( 20 x 18 )

Elf x Demon

Fake Angel x Real Angel
Assitant x Scientist
( Necoza x 24 )

25.(shooottaaa~! XD)
Rouge werewolf x Vampire prince
Freak X Ringmaster
Student x teacher

ghost x living person
Death x Angel
New kid x Prep (Yes, a boy PREP XD and it would be colledge so DORMS! XD)

New kid x Popular
New worker x Boss
Musican x Artist

28. (28 IS MY FAVORITE!!)
New kid x Popular
Vicitim x Bully
Demon x Angel
Kid who watched his family get killed x Police officer
Student x Teacher
Runaway x Person who finds him
Worker x Boss
Artist x Artist
Freak x Ringmaster
( 28 x 30 )

(To lazy to think of some. You make 'em up~! )
( 29 X 30 )

( Him x anyone XD )

New kid x Popular
Vicitim x Bully
Demon x Angel
Student x Teacher
Musician x Artist
Freak x Ringmaster

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 pm
My Rules

Semi literateness!!! L:
I know I have a lot of issues, but complaining will be yelled at~!
No nagging me.
LISTEN TO MY MUSIC! A Perfect Circle- Pet. LISTEN TO IIITTT!!!
I go as high as chu want with Romance rating~!
Nu Spamin meh fewl. D:
Nuuuuu txt tlk! Or no text talk. Hehehe, unless yourr OOC
Try to be awesome.
I don't know. Just do the obvious and anything I TELL YOU TO! Jk. XD K? K.
BYE BII~!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm
KAY!
TAKING ROLEPLAYS NOW!

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm
BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm
Loving 28 and 29 smile  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Loving 28 and 29 smile

My faves to play-
and
XD 28 is the only one I have made a pretty post style for so far~ XP Cause he soooo popular. I already made an RP for him in another guild... No one has taken it yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm
___
BUMP
____

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm
BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 pm
Okay, I know I already PMed you about roleplaying, but after looking at your character list I'm highly tempted to roleplay New Kid x Popular with 27, in a seniors-in-high-school setting (because I'm smutty; go figure xD). He just seems SO CUUUUTE~ c: I fangirl too much, but yeah. Just....so cute. Sooooo is he taken? Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleeeease~
And since 6'4 is REALLY tall, my OC would be a bit shorter, but would you want my character to be the uke or seme? I'm fine with both, but I need to know before if I start to make a character, ehehe....

Adrian the Human

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Demetri Ulsryle
Okay, I know I already PMed you about roleplaying, but after looking at your character list I'm highly tempted to roleplay New Kid x Popular with 27, in a seniors-in-high-school setting (because I'm smutty; go figure xD). He just seems SO CUUUUTE~ c: I fangirl too much, but yeah. Just....so cute. Sooooo is he taken? Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleeeease~
And since 6'4 is REALLY tall, my OC would be a bit shorter, but would you want my character to be the uke or seme? I'm fine with both, but I need to know before if I start to make a character, ehehe....

My characters are NEVA taken~! <3 Neo rocks. He never seems to be the type to make the first move, so yours should probably be Seme. Neo is to... Odd to be to seme.
Neo: For your information, I can be, but I just rather not~ Hehe~
*Pats Neo's head* Stay outta this weel yer~?
Neo: Mmkay *Runs off and tackles Flame* RAWR~!
*Raises eyebrow* Weird RP characters...
Yes, so you should probably make a seme.
Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I was moving~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

My characters are NEVA taken~! <3 Neo rocks. He never seems to be the type to make the first move, so yours should probably be Seme. Neo is to... Odd to be to seme.

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~
I'll go off and make a seme for Neo~ He'll probably be shorter then him though...this'll be fun. c:
Oh! And Deme will also draw artsies of Neo. Cause I have too much free time, teeheehee~
Oh, tis fine. Moving doesn't seem like fun. D:

Adrian the Human

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~
I'll go off and make a seme for Neo~ He'll probably be shorter then him though...this'll be fun. c:
Oh! And Deme will also draw artsies of Neo. Cause I have too much free time, teeheehee~
Oh, tis fine. Moving doesn't seem like fun. D:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~!
Busy looking up SqueexJohnny pairing <3 AIIII GUNNA DIE FROM ADORABLENESS!!! T^T

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff