Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Surviving Love- PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Link Back to RP:

Surviving Love
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image

Screw "bro's before ho's" try "Chicks before dicks"

Who I am Girl One

The name is Kaitlynn Marie Vorhies
Also known as Kaity, Mar, Lynn
Who was born on September Second
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 18
Doctor said they were a female
They're usually hitting on guys
They act like this most of the time I've been called serious, but I'm still pretty up-beat. I'm talkative, and flirtatious....

All About Me...

My parents are still together, my family doesn't have alot of drama. I've got a younger brother who's a pain in my a**, but that's nothing new, right? Eh, whatever. I've got two best friends in the entire world. I really don't have anything bad, promise. I'm not a tragic teenage girl looking for someone to "save me" I happen to like my life...

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
Cars
My Friends
Being in Love <3

Away with them....
Drama
Loser Popular Girls
Being Depressed at all

I have snake-bite lip piercings, my navel pierced and a cherry blossom tattoo down my side.

X Keleios Faith

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am

User Image

I am who I am.

Who I am Girl two

The name is Alina Ray Smith
Also known as Aly, Ray (if wanting to refer to her as a boy)
Who was born on July sixteenth
The number of candles that were recently blown out was seventeen

Doctor said they were a girl.
They're usually hitting on boys.
They act like this most of the time Alina is pretty much calm just like an average human being would be. She lives for music and reading which is what settles her most of the time. She can also be caring and very understanding. At times she tends to be very straightforward which can be a little odd from time to time.

All About Me...

The usual.. She has two parents, both happily married with one another and head over heals for each other. But they never focused on her, just her little brother. This happens to most people, but she has it differently. She is the smart one in her family, born with a higher intellectual span then others. This is used great in her school work and is what makes her a straight A student, with some B's here and there. All her life she had been like this and she would have been the first of her family to ever go to college, but her parents didn't care. They mostly spent there time working hard for work to keep a roof over there heads and to make sure their son lived rather then the older one who they kept on saying was old enough to take care of herself. Having such things made her disown her parents and caused her to become a loaner who sits around all day besides doing homework. In her free time she reads for she has a very high liking to reading stories, and sometimes makes up her own little fantasies. Music is what sets her spirit free. The words send her into a trance and ever since she was little music has always been there for her. It calms her, she states, and it feels like the music understands her better then human beings like herself. She only wishes for someone to understand her.

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
Books
Music
Dull colors
Quiet places

Away with them....
Her parents
The occasional annoying brat
Many bright colors.

At times she sings with her music and with all the singing she has done over the years, she has grown a talent of it.

X BonBonRawr
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 pm

User Image

"Partying is my life.... I wonder if i will meet someone new"

Who I am Girl 3

The name is Alexandra Mist Roland
Also known as Alex or Mist
Who was born on October thirteenth
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 17
Doctor said they were a Girl
They're usually hitting on Males
They act like this most of the time nice, hyper at parties, daredevil, quite, sometimes talkitive

All About Me...

Well... Alexandra's life isnt what people thinks it it. Her parents divorced after she was 2 years old. Her friends only know about it because she cried over her mother leaving her alone. She normally acts all happy and as if nothing affects her...when things do. She has her friends to back her up when she needs them. She only talks about her problems to her friends who listen to her. When she got her first boyfriend he broke up with her saying it was a dare to go out with her for a week. She had a huge crush on him and when she found this out she was devastated. She went to her friends and told them what happened as she was crying. She had no idea how to act to something like that. She is now 17 and she wants to find someone who will love/ like her for herself besides her friends.

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
sweets
parties
boys

Away with them....
Bugs
Being lied to
Hurting my friends

She has a belly button piercing that she got when she was 16.

X Bravery-Homunculus

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

User Image

"I understand it, but I can't explain it to you, you'd just get confused."

Who I am Guy 3

The name is Lance Rory Williams
Also known as Lance, Neko
Who was born on 11/24
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 17
Doctor said they were a male.
They're usually hitting on girls.
They act like this most of the time Lance doesn't often get out and about, but he is very laid back when he is out and about. He doesn't really take to making conversation himself, but sits back and just enjoys the company of his friends. He's observant when he is hanging around them, but he doesn't make an effort to hang around with them. When people aren't talking to him, Lance often just focuses on his homework. Unfortunately, he finds himself driven towards the arts and music, but he is really quite good at mathematics. He uses mathematics in his artwork most of the time making interesting compositions with equations placing things. He really does have a good time with school too, so he's not really drawn towards socializing.

All About Me...

Growing up, Lance didn't really feel like such a nerd. He loved school and at the time his classmates enjoyed learning as well. When class became less about fun, and hormones began to kick in, he began to feel rather sectioned out as he didn't bother 'dating' or even really looking at the girls. It wasn't that he didn't like girls, it was just that he didn't see a point when they were so young. He still doesn't really see a point in dating. Being the logical thinker that he is, he chooses to ignore things that will distract him from his goal. At the moment his goal is to figure out what he wants to do with his life. Currently he's thinking of something to do with physics or engineering.
Of course this doesn't stop people around him from going love crazy, and as he observes their changes, he really doesn't know what to make of it. He doesn't want to be like them, but he really doesn't know how to deal with them aside from shoving them off on other people when they turn on him. Lance often feels like a rat on exhibit in class though, since he does keep up his studies and the teachers know it. They call on him and his grades are always good, so he gets looks from his peers.
The one thing that does catch Lance's interest, which doesn't exactly have an academic reason behind it, is the other artists that he's seen around school. He finds himself drawn to the beauty of their work and almost willing to go and talk to them. He's up for just about any type of conversation, philosophical, psychological, mathematical, literature, or even relating to art and music, but he rarely finds anyone with his similar interests. It frustrates him to no end that people don't seem to be at his maturity level, but he's naturally a calm individual, so it's really easy to hide how he's feeling, and that's generally what he does.

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
Math
Art
Other Languages
Orchestral Music
Pi day
Halo

Away with them....
The Cold
Overheating
Lack of RAM
Football

Lance got his nickname from one of his friends. They called him 'Neko' because they caught him once 'talking' to a cat in the neighborhood by meowing back to it. Ever since then the name stuck, but the reason for him being called Neko changes. Also, they tend to call him Lance now instead of Neko.

X Aleydream
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm

User Image

Honesty is the best policy. Seriously.

Who I am Guy 2

The name is Jason Anderson
Also known as Jay or Jase
Who was born on June 20
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 18
Doctor said they were a Male
They're usually hitting on Chicks
They act like this most of the time He’s a very passionate and ambitious person, who doesn’t always put in account the possible outcome of what he says or does to other people (a.k.a. he’s blunt and almost always voices his thoughts no matter what they are.)

All About Me...

There’s not much to say about Jason’s life. He’s the only guy in the family, his father having died when he was still a kid. So he tried to be the man of the family early on. So he knows about responsibility. Recently though, he’s been having trouble with his mom and a couple of his sisters.
Because of one of them, they had to move and relocate schools, and for the first time in awhile, Jason’s refused and opposed it almost childishly during pretty much the whole time. Why? Only he knows...

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
Family
Skateboarding
Epicness
Being right

Away with them....
Whiny people
Blood
Seeing people he’s close to get hurt
People who don't listen

He’s got a tattoo dedicated to his dad on the inside of his wrist, and he actually hates blood because of how much he got scared from his mom and sisters freaking out at seeing any of it when he was younger.

X zerebellion

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm

User Image

Football, Women, Fast Cars, All I Need, In That Order Too.

Who I am Guy One

The name is Jonathan Patrick Tomlinson
Also known as Jon, JT
Who was born on August Seventh
The number of candles that were recently blown out was 19
Doctor said they were a male
They're usually hitting on women
They act like this most of the time My ex girl told me I was a jackass. She said I didn't care about anything except my future career. And in many ways, I know she was right, I can be cold, and stand-offish. Everything comes after football and it makes me kind of tunnel visioned. Then there's the other side that loves to go out, drink, hang out with friends, or a girl... It just depends.

All About Me...

My parents are split up, they split when I was like, three I think. My mom lives in Florida with her new husband, Joey, he's a cars salesman or some such s**t. My Dad supports me through everything, he saw me doing what he had wanted to do after school ended, but my mom was pregnant with me, so his career went down the drain. He pushes me to keep going, to not be distracted by anything... My little sister, Tiffany, died a couple of years ago, she was only 11, she got hit by a drunk driver while drawing on the sidewalk outside our old house... She was just sitting on the sidewalk, minding her own business, when a truck swerved and hit her... She didn't experience any pain, it was instantaneous....

Things You Should Know.

Bring them forth..
Football
Gorgeous Girls
My Dad

Away with them....
Failure
Disappointment
Being hurt

I have a Celtic cross on my upper back, between my shoulder blades. It's got the name Tiffany in the middle of it, for my little sister...

X Keleios Faith
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff