Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Remake! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon re-make!
Oh Yes!!!
63%
 63%  [ 26 ]
Oh noes!! O:
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Gooooooold!!!!! :D
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:04 am
Just like the title says, the anime list for 2011 includes a re-make of Sailor Moon.

Here's the source: Youtube

You'll see it at 38seconds.

So, what is everyone's thoughts on this?? :3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
A loving heart

heart Unfortunately, that rumor has been around for awhile, so I'm not really gonna believe it until I see it heart

is the beginning of all knowledge
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 pm
according to the comments on it that list is a fake  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 am
Shadow Wolf Nyx
according to the comments on it that list is a fake

Really?
Baaawww....I felt a little excited about it too

TT.TT

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see :]

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 am
Venombabe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
A loving heart

heart Unfortunately, that rumor has been around for awhile, so I'm not really gonna believe it until I see it heart

is the beginning of all knowledge
============

Yeah, I know what you mean, which is understandable.
The last I knew, the only rumour going about was about FUNi possibly doing a re-dub of the series, this is the first I've heard of there being a posible re-make.

But again, we'll just have to wait and see :]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 am
I knew one or all of them were fake when I saw Final fantasy VI anime in there, as a FF fan I look for FF related news all the time and so it would of been really strange if I hadn't come across news (even a little) of a FFVI related anime, especially when it is one of my favorite games.

So, alas, no SM remake, I wouldn't mind it coming out on HD DVD or Blu Ray, SM may be a cult classic these days but still, it is an anime I would love to get in high quality, especially when you see it in HD on you tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPUe1oMrWu0

Now imagine that for the whole series and I would be rather happy with it, no more 90's graphics. XD  

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Lenore Rose
I knew one or all of them were fake when I saw Final fantasy VI anime in there, as a FF fan I look for FF related news all the time and so it would of been really strange if I hadn't come across news (even a little) of a FFVI related anime, especially when it is one of my favorite games.

So, alas, no SM remake, I wouldn't mind it coming out on HD DVD or Blu Ray, SM may be a cult classic these days but still, it is an anime I would love to get in high quality, especially when you see it in HD on you tube:

Now imagine that for the whole series and I would be rather happy with it, no more 90's graphics. XD

Those hd transformations are awesome I want a Blu Ray version of the series . This is the trailer for FF6 anime that started the rumor it was made by the Full Metal Alchemist creatorff6anime trailer  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
Lenore Rose

Those hd transformations are awesome I want a Blu Ray version of the series . This is the trailer for FF6 anime that started the rumor it was made by the Full Metal Alchemist creatorff6anime trailer

I agree! Blu Ray would SO be best and yes, those transformations rock, which shows that if Madman or someone could get the SM rights we could easily get HD or BR stuff, if an amateur can do that then surely someone with more programs and what not at their finger tips could give us the DVDs of SM in HD or BR.

The thing is THAT FMA FFVI version has been around for YEARS, I saw it when it was first put up online, people are REALLY slow on making a rumor out of it if it has just become one in the past year or so, if even that.  

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 pm
If you are lucky enough to live in italy,they have been showing the episodes over again for a while,and they just came out with new merchandise including dolls and a remake of her crescent moon wand.

i wish friggen mattel would make sm dolls over here,have you seen they're monster high dolls? they could make sailor moon dolls look amazing.

i want the show backkk!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm
From the sources I found, they arent re-making the show, but the manga.
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/19/kodansha-to-revive-sailor-moon-manga-in-u-s/

They are indeed making a new version but sadly its only for manga. I would've loved if they actually made new episodes and such. But for now, its only new manga.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

ladycobalt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean, which is understandable.
The last I knew, the only rumour going about was about FUNi possibly doing a re-dub of the series, this is the first I've heard of there being a posible re-make.

But again, we'll just have to wait and see :]

I had heard a while back that Funimation was possibly doing it, too, but I wrote that off, too, after all that seemed to be confirmed was the re-release of the manga, as others have said. It's too bad, but I would definitely be open to a re-release of all the seasons uncut on DVD. That would be fabulous!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 am
still gettting the magna cheep again is pretty cool  

Ranluka

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 am
When was the manga to release again? I know someone who'd want them... plus I might myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am
That would be very cool but would it be the same as the original? Well I think it was great they are bringing it back, biggrin I hope they have the same voice overs that they had in the original anime come back. Oh by the way, Hot Topic clothing store has Sailor Moon shirts featuring Sailor Moon and the rest of the Sailor scouts. smile
I have heard some rumors about a new sailor moon coming out in english but I don't know if that is possibabily but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open till I find some anything. biggrin  

cat0120

Negative Emotions Inbound

Fuzzy Kitten

25,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 am
I am pretty sure they are going to make a remake of Sailor Moon, I walked into Hot Topic and they had about 2 or 3 different shirts of Sailor Moon and a woman who worked there said they are selling them due to them making a remake of the show.I think they are going to also do Thundercats.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff