Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
CARROTS GAME SHOW Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qw
  op
View Results

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:11 pm
Hello and welcome to carrots game show the highest rated new game show in rural siberia! I will ask a series of questions the first person to answer correctly gets 20 points , the second gets 10 points and the third gets 5 points. Up to four people can answer the question, and after that no more answers will be taken for that question. Only the first three correct answers will be awarded these points. If nobody guesses the correct answer, then the answer will be posted, and that question will no longer be open for answering.

1)According to dragon ball z spoof on youtube what exactly is gokus power level on vegetas scanner?

2)The Canary Islands are named after what animal?

3)In FLCL what instrument does atomsk wield? (please be specific!)

----------------------------------------------------

Leaderboard

Question 1:
Vegas: 20

Question 2:
Goldie: 20  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm
upon further review i realize that question might not be fair. double points for that one and ill put in a new question but if you write an answer please indicate which question you are answering.  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm
revision: wow i should have thought this through better o.o" only the first answer will get points  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:03 pm
I dunno.. I think that you should give out points to more than one person answering it correctly. I think it would make it more competitive and also there's no guarantee that the first person answering it will have the correct answer.

first question -
I dunno that it actually shows what the scanner says on any video spoof I've ever seen but... "it's over 9000!"  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 pm
question 2 - from the latin "insularia canaria" or island of the dogs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm
well youre in the right area i guess lol but *buzzer* wrong. more revisions: after one correct answer or four incorrect answers i will no longer accept answers for that question and will put a new one up  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm
*dingdingding* correct! +20 points to vegas  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 pm
in FLCL what instrument does atomsk wield? i want the full name  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm
if i give points to the first three correct answers it would be too easy to just copy the answer above you so people would be earning points the wrong way rather than by actual knowledge or research  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm
So wait, you said Vegas didn't get the first question right, no? Because I thought the answer was 1006. Sadly, I have no idea what the current question's answer is sweatdrop

And you COULD wait until you get four answers total and just wait until then to tell people what the right answer is. That way you wouldn't be confirming the correct one, and if people blindly copy and paste, they could all get it wrong.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm
actually that does sound good nice suggestion goldie n.n well since the dbz one is unfair and you technically got it half right you still get 20 points. it only says 1006 because its upside down. so actually it says 9001. so vegas=20 and goldie=20  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm
I knows ^_^ I thought it was a nice take on the joke.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm
lol alright so the FLCL question is the first real one and i guess the first two are bonus questions. if i ever do a second episode of carrots game show ill put 10 multiple choice questions worth 1k each theyll have to pm me their answers whoever gets the most right wins if theres a tie ill say whos tied and put a tiebreaker in the forum whoever answers first in the forum wins  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm
In regards to FLCL, it was a 961 Gibson EB-0.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm
alright we have our first answer can i get three more? and in the interest of keeping this from dragging on forever if four answers is not a chieved by the time i get on tomorrow ill shut down that question award the points and fire up a new one  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff