Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
нιɗɗeη [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

RP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Hallie Reece Davis

User Image

I'm a female girlie
I am 16 years old
My life? Well, it's not that exciting, more like filled with a desolate sadness that eats away any feeling you might have ever had.. I was born to two helpless people, a woman who couldn't keep a job or stay in school, and a man who never wanted to have kids, and was cursed with a b*****d baby at eighteen. The woman, Anna Davis, couldn't take care of herself, much less a baby, and the man, Josh Cole, didn't want a thing to do with the baby, or the one night stand of a girl. Eventually, Anna resorted to being a call girl, and Josh faded from her life. Anna dropped out of school, and soon became prego again, this time by a client who had decided not to protect his doodle. She had an abortion though, she could barely take care of one baby, let alone two. A year later, she was arrested, drunk driving ironically, and child services stepped in, taking her burden of a baby away from her and sending her to jail.

I grew up in an orphanage in California, the northern part where tings would ice over during the winter, and burn like fire during the summer. It was alright, I guess, but every time a couple would come to adopt, they would avoid the ginger of a baby that just sat there quietly. I freaked them out you could say.. Eventually, a social worker came for me and I was entered into the foster care program, moving from one house to the next. Each house I moved to, They were all the same, I scared the parents, so they sent me away. Why I scared them was beyond me. All I did was sit there, obey, and be nice. Late at night, when they were all asleep though, I dance all over the room. It was my way of expressing myself, since I rarely spoke, unless I had something to say, dancing became my way expression.

Eventually, I was moved to a house where the man was a business tycoon that was gone for extended periods of time, and the woman was infertile, and wanted some form of a child. She took me in, finding me different, not odd, or weird, just special. All the others had thought there was something wrong with me, just like the kids at school. One had even taken the most special thing to me, a stuffed bunny rabbit, and burnt it, thinking it would make me grow up or something. I was never the same after that, but not Mrs. Whiters, no, she liked me, and I liked her.
She was only about 30 something, though she looked 20 something, and cared for me like I was actually her child. One night, she found me in my room dancing, and enrolled me in dance classes at age 10. I loved them, and her. One night, I came home late from practice to find a note on my bed, from her, explaining that what she'd done was not because of me, no, I'd prolonged the inevitable, and that'd she loved me so much, but she was so sad, and broken. I didn't understand it, until I'd gone to her room to ask and found her, dead. She was in the huge tub in her bathroom, floating in her own blood.

After that, I'd basically become a shell, not feeling, not speaking, nothing, just living, even barely at that. A couple months later, I got a letter from a school, and having nothing but a but a blank and boring empty house, I went. Maybe it'll get my mind off of things.

I am very quiet girl. When I was happy, I was fun loving, a great laugh, and an all around awesome person, but after Mrs. Whiters died, I became a hollow and empty person, not caring, not feeling, nothing. I don't talk, I just dance, and that's all I'll ever need.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing dancer.
Oh! I Forgot! Nothing right now..
And this crazy voice controls me xXHiddenXTearsXx

"Expression is in everything you do, not just everything you say or show."

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Luka Nina Nolend

User Image

I'm a female
I am 17 years old
My life? Luka's parents were born in low class, grew up low class and were always in low class. They had always watched jealously as other gained more money and lived better lives, but they sought their sights in their children. Their first child, a boy, was always a quiet little guy a bit of a whiner and always an underachiever. Her parents always continued to press the son until they had another child, Luka. Unlike her brother she was loud, always yelling a strong voice and had an chance with singing. Her parents seeing their opportunity took the chance and put Luka in any singing choir, class they could find. Since she was little she didn't care much for it, as long as her parents praised her she was fine. But eventually her voice became hoarser and hoarser and she would be home sick with a sore throat nearly everyday. When her mother took her to the hospital they said that removing her tonsils would end the soreness. Parents agreed, she went into surgery, Luka seemed to be instantly fixed, at least until she tried to sing again. The surgery had of course scarred her throat making her voice a little deeper an unable to go higher.

Her parents hopes were lost, but they decided another approach, suddenly Luka was thrown into everything, dance, gymnastics, cheer leading, anything they would find. Luka could find herself lose her regular voice as she bottled up her feelings more and more, she hated dancing, she hated gymnastics, she hated cheer leading she hated everything they threw at her. When she entered middle school her brother was in his last year of middle school(eighth grader) so she was instantly attached to him. Following him around everyday and meeting him after every class. One day when she went to meet him she heard someone playing the guitar. Following the noise she came to her brother's art class where her brother was playing a friend's guitar. Instantly she fell in love, she voiced her love loud and clear for her brother who merely smiled and allowed her to see the guitar. Though he wasn't the best player he taught Luka everything about the guitar. Eventually Luka started taking guitar classes, getting into violin and finally her calling the piano.

Luka's life seemed to change, she could be loud again, happy even, at least until she turned sixteen. She should have seen all the warnings about her brother, he never smiled anymore, her father was always yelling at him about how worthless he was. But Luka never took the time to tell him that she was thankfully to him before he killed himself. Life seemed to leave Luka, and she stopped playing her instruments and went back to her life before filling a void that could only be filled with instruments.

I am very blank faced- with a hot temper if pushed over the edge. Though inside Luka's mind she is very loud, rude possibly, a little strange when it comes to talking to people.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing musician.
Oh! I Forgot! Is actually Russian, which is where she gets her name Luca, and may sometimes speak russian in her mind and has a tad bit of an accent.
And this crazy voice controls me The Invisable spaz

A melody that plays in the heart is easy to mess up, please be careful and learn how to play the notes right.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Hanna Mai Beth

User Image

I'm a female
I am seventeen years old
My life? I grew up with my mother, father, and older brother in Italy. My older brother had problems, and was schitzophrenic. We were all having dinner one night, when my brother snapped and lost it. He stabbed our parents, and killed them before he turned to me. I was standing there, screaming at him 'Stop it! Your hurting mommy and daddy!' Yeah, I was like six at the time. He turned to me, tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked at me, repeatedly telling me that he was sorry. I didn't know what had happened before it was too late. He stabbed me, and I started to loose conciousness, but saw him kill himself before I fell unconcious. I woke up several hours later in the hospital, my whole family standing around me. They all burst out into tears when they saw that I was alive, and I was confused. My aunt took me in, and I lived with her for the rest of my life, still living in Italy. After that, I became attracted to painting. I was about fifteen when I met my boyfriend who was turning eighteen when we met. I thought that he was the best thing that happened to me, untill we went to a party together a year later and the two of us got a little too drunk. He took advantage of me, and got me pregnant. I was pretty scared, and when I told him, he said that it couldn't possibly be his. He didn't leave me, but stayed with me through out the pregnancy. I moved in with him and had the child a month early. The baby was fine, and I was right, the baby was his. After that he left me. I didn't know why, and was pretty depressed. I gave the baby up for adoption, seeing as every time I looked at the baby boy I saw my Ex, then I found out a week later that my son had been adopted by my ex. I got worse, and the only thing I could find peace in was when I painted. I got the letter to go to this school and jumped at the chance, and left to New York to go to the school.
I am very kind, nice, quiet, shy, protective, and broken.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing painter.
Oh! I Forgot! I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, my nose pierced, my bellybutton pierced, and my ears pierced too. Also, I don't look like I've even been pregnant seeing as I lost all the weight that I gained during the pregnancy.
And this crazy voice controls me xXxMimi-96xXx

There is more to life than hurt, but when your only exposed to all the hurt, you find it hard to believe that there is good in the world.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Apollo ۞ Spenser ۝ Namean

User Image

I'm a Male
I am 17 years old
My life? Born to a genius father and a ignorant mother. My father was one of the top men inside the Chicago Mafiya. However after being assassinated by competitors I fled the country under a new name, dropping the name I was given and I took the name Namean after the Namean tiger of Greek Mythology. My mother, who has been pursuing my relentlessly has recently entered the country, and with my father's massive sum of money I use nearly all of it trying to keep her away.
I am very I'm more than a little arrogant, Because of my intelligence I blend in very horribly with other people. Especially dumb people, or jocks. Because I am more of a tactician in anything I lack physical speed or strength in anything. I'm all in all very quiet, and it's rare for me to either smile or laugh.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing Genius.
Oh! I Forgot! I have 2 PhD's in various subjects under my alias, "Johnathan Spenser"
And this crazy voice controls me Acolyte Offerus

"My genius is only a problem if your not me."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Sasha Aria Joseph

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm a female
I am 17 years old
My life? Well, I was born into a rich family. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm a rich spoiled brat. I have actually always hated riches. Ever since I was little, my parents believed that since I was part of a rich family, I should also be extremely gifted, so they put me into classes for painting, sculpting, singing, composing, playing various instruments, and drama. Of course, being my stubborn self, I had the tendency to follow what I wanted to instead of going by the book. I would paint abstract images instead of realistic scenery. I would sculpt imaginary creatures instead of the usual body parts of a human. I sang not classical songs and opera, but jazz, R&B, blues, or anything else that had some sort of soul and meaning. I composed some of the oddest songs and pieces ever; instead of letting a classic piece flow in its traditional sense, I would change it up so that it created a brand new sound with lots of bang! I wouldn't read my sheet music when I played instruments; instead, I would make up my own songs with lots of "oomph." I was into improv as opposed to reading a script and following the blocking that people said was "written in stone." My parents found me to be a trouble maker, unlike my two other siblings: my older sister Kate, who was intellectually superior to everyone I knew, and my younger brother Michael, who was in the modeling business at a pretty young age, so he followed the photographers' directions and didn't try to change anything up. I was the "black sheep" of my gifted family, so I became isolated from my own flesh and blood. As soon as I received the letter from Markson Academy, I packed up all the stuff I needed, which wasn't much, and left my home, hoping that I would be accepted for my freedom of style.
I am very stubborn. I don't like to succumb to other people's needs. I can be very sweet and kind, or hotheaded and rude, depending on if I like you or not. You will only get on my bad side if you force me inside a "box" with no room to change. I am very creative, and I constantly have new ideas pop into my head. I'm polite around people I don't know well, but once I make a friend, I can be pretty wild.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing composer.
Oh! I Forgot! I have an abstract snake pendant that I never take off because it has a special connection to my life and the people that I know. If you ask about it, I may or may not tell you. It's kind of a long story...
And this crazy voice controls me Eva-Aisha-Luv

"I don't try to control the art that is our world. I let it flow on its own, then put the puzzle together and make it harmonize."

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Ryke Mabh Illusen

User Image

I'm a Male, if you couldn't tell...
I am seventeen years old
My life? I, Ryke Mabh Illusen, was born in the frigid month of February on the day of Leap Year, a very forgetful year in a glacial month that most people dread. My mom had a homebirth and always had to bring up the fact that she hated that day. Not because I was born, of course, though, I wouldn't doubt it, but because the heater had managed to break and a window had been left open, creating a not-so-wonderful draft. "Let me tell you," She would always say, "sweat and cold air don't mix!" On top of that, I was a quite baby. Even when I was brought into this world I didn't cry, making my parents worry that I was mute, or worse, 'special'. My mom was always worried at night because I wouldn't cry like a normal child, so she always thought I had died of SIDS, Sudden Infant Death Syndrom. Never did, though. At ten mouths of age, I had already learnt how to walk, and before I could even walk, I would pull myself out of my crib (given that it had those child-proof bars so babies couldn't get out). I would put my chubby thighs inbetween the bars and chimmy my self to the top of the crib and then let myself fall the bottom. At the bottom I would crawl to our dog, Fin's, bed and sleep with him. After I could walk, which I taught myself since my parents were too busy trying to make a less weird, more dumb kid, I simply toddled over to Fin and slept with him some more. The time I was twelve months I didn't find that speaking in general was of any importance, though it scared my parents. Instead, I found that taking soap and making things out of it was better. I finally said my first word when I accomplished my first piece of soap art, I had said, "Ducky." In the blandest voice a little kid could muster. I later found that 'Ducky' being used by my father to wash his....private place....

In my later years, I became distant with my family. My younger sister had just been concieved, and my older brother had just turned ten, leaving me to be a shadow in the background. I was fine with that, though. I never onced complained about being a ghost in my own house, since I usually got out of chores and family activies (sometimes I had to bear those). Once, when I was seven, my family went one a road trip and forgot to take me. I know, it is sad, but what is even worse is that they didn't seem to notice until after they got back from wherever they went (I never cared to ask). Life was like that for a long time. They did take care of me, they were there for me was I got injured or was lonely, but my parents didn't pay any extra attention to me. I tucked myself in, and I got myself up in the morning. It did something to me... At age ten, I didn't hit the rebelious stage that most kids hit. I was my normal, calm self and I acted about the same when I was five. Though, I seemed to be a little on the violent side, hitting people and not caring if I hurt them. At tweleve, pubirty didn't bring hormones that made me difficult, but ones that made the indifference to others feelings worsen. As I got older with the months, my chubbiness that I always had seemed to fade and was replaced with extremely good-looks and lean muscle. Also, I seemed to get more creative with my sculpting, becoming more and more interested in that. My fifteenth birthday passed, all I got was a necklace from my parents and bow from my sister. Fin, who was now 17, gave a present, too, and that was lick on the face.

A year later, things started to down hill; my 'condition' getting worse and worse with every passing day. My dog died that year, my scuplting became less frequent, and my bones ached from my constant growing (I was about six feet tall at the time). My days were just not good that year. During summer break of that year, I calmed down a bit, only to start the havoc again with a brand new year that brought difficult things yet again... Then It happened. I had grown distant from everyone around me, withdrawing into myself and people, jocks from my school to be precise, thought it was funny that a guy like me would walk away from a normal life. They kept pestering and prodding me for reasons that I just didn't have and one day I just snapped. Taking one of the chisels from my tools (I had been working on a marble, three foot statue of a German shepherd) and hit one of them in the shoulder with it. Blood was everywhere and he was on the floor, left by his friends. I didn't care what I did... I didn't care that I had hurt someone... And it only got worse after that day. On the outside I act normal, but when I do something to someone, I don't care about them. Eventually, my parents got worried for me. It seemed like the first time ever, and I was shipped out from my home in Idaho, to the mountains of New York as soon as I had got the invitation to 'that' school. All because I was labeled a Sociopath, and a possible danger to normal society. Apparently, people just as messed up as I am will make me get better. At least i have my clay and sculpting tools.

I am very , what most people would call, normal. Though, I can be very violent and cold at times, seeming more like a psycho than a kid... I don't have a conscious, since it comes with being a Sociopath, but beside that I can be gentle and a bit soft. I also love being sarcastic and I love to joke.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing Scupltor!.
Oh! I Forgot! I am terribly afraid of ducks and anything to do with them. Also, I have my eyebrow pierced and a tattoo that says, 'Erstellen' across the backs of my shoulders, meaning 'Create' in Deutsch.
And this crazy voice controls me Leifka

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Dimitri Maurus Rune

User Image

I'm a Male
I am 17 years old
My life? My life was pretty normal up until my mother was diagnosed with cancer. They had told her it was an incurable type of cancer stemming from the base of the neck and also showing up in a few other places as well. They removed two of the tumors but could not perform surgery on the cancer at her neck knowing there were too many nerves surrounding the area. It was hard for all of us to accept, and I guess it was to hard for my dad sometimes. He would get very angry at little things and all of his anger he usually took out on me. I was an only child and the only one he had to take his anger out on though I was small and only eight at the the time of my mother's diagnosis.

The chemotherapy was very hard on her as we could all see, and my dad didn't handle it well either. Any time my mother wasn't doing well I could see dad getting stressed. Sometimes it was too much for him and he would just leave, for days or weeks at a time. I honestly preferred these times. When he was here he would often hit or push me around if he was angry or in a bad mood. Through all of it though, I was there for my mom. It did take a toll on me eventually, although I may not have shown it at first. I grew more distant and slightly recluse in school or public situations. I became the odd one out in a lot of situations, but didn't mind this time to myself. Time went by and nothing much changed. Mother's health had risen and fell and I tried to help her as best I could though it. Dad came and went, though when he was here his anger got worse and he would push me around even more. Most of the time I didn't fight back having learned from experience that it only fueled his anger.

Recently, mom's health took a turn for the worse. It was hard for me to see her like that but I stayed with her through it all. I would often sing to her and it cheered her up a bit most times. She always loved my voice and had encouraged me to follow a career with it. I was worried about leaving her though if I did manage to find a career or pursue it. I knew I was all she really had. A few months later, mom passed away. My father got drunk very often and pushed me around a lot. I got sick of it but even when I would fight back, he'd be there with what ever object he could find. When the letter for the academy came I took the opportunity right away, finding it a way out from my dad and home life. I had packed my bags in secret and left while he was out of the house.

I am very different. I grew up raising myself and also taking care of my mother as if the role of parent and child had switched. This made me mature, but I was also living in fear of my father when he was at home. I may get jumpy if elders or those authority are mad at me. Though, when those my age are angry I can get a bit jumpy as well, I can sometimes snap back in defense of myself.
My mother was usually sick, so I didn't get much social experiences other than when at school. Since, kids are meant to be quiet and listen during school other than recess, this didn't teach me much about social cues and normality either. I became my own friend in a way. Normally content with the life I had known no difference to. Though, it would sometimes make me sad seeing other kids that seemed to go by with much easier lives than my own.

I got accepted because I'm an amazing singer.
Oh! I Forgot! I don't usually sing in front of other people since it was my mom that was usually the only one to hear me.
And this crazy voice controls me firechick5235

Anyone can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Christopher Ryan Dawson

User Image

I'm a dude
I am 18 years old
My life? Well, unlike most people getting sent to this school, my story is really boring and uneventful. It starts out with a woman and a man who were visiting Australia at the time, the woman, Renee, lived Texas, while the man, Jacob, lived in England. They met, fell into a spur of the moment, I refuse to call it love, they knew each other for like a day before they banged. After that, Renee found out she was prego, and staid in Australia while Jacob went back to where ever he lived, she never even got his damned last name. Either way, she staid in Australia, God knows why, and had me nine months later, I came along. I guess she just didn't want to fly prego, because the second she was released from the hospital, I was sent to some family that couldn't conceive, and she went back to America. Not that I cared, not in the slightest.
My new family was actually really nice. My dad was a business man, and working on expanding a branch to America, and my new mom was excited. By the time I was 16, we moved to New York for my dad. I started to get bored here, so I began to start sketching, something I'd done in Australia, but not as much as I started to do here. Well, mom started to act differently, and dad made her go get checked up. Turns out the reason she couldn't have kids was because she had a tumor in her uterus, how her periods were regular was beyond me, gross. The Doctor said they could remove the entire uterus, or opt for the super experimental surgery to remove the tumor. Mom, being the fighter, took the hard way. Well, let's just say it didn't work out.
After mom died, dad seemed to loose all meaning, and turned into a crazy drunken man whore. He started to beat me too, and I just took it, getting many scars from it. I knew he was hurting, hell, so was I, but I didn't want to make it worse. Soon, the neighbors called the cops, and dad was sent to anger management, though, they didn't know about the beating, just the alcoholic stuff and anger issues. Within the next week, I was packing to go back to Australia, I had some family I could live with there, but I got a note for this school, and well, it looked fun, so I'm going.

I am very passive, kind of. I like to just let things be, make the best of it, and have a good time. If this means making people laugh, then I'll do it, or being quiet and just being a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen. I'm good at that stuff, and apparently I'm an awesome guy, don't believe them though.
I got accepted because I'm an amazing position.
Oh! I Forgot! I have a slight accent, just right so girls love it, I find it funny.
And this crazy voice controls me xXHiddenXTearsXx

Let it be, and make the best of it.
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces