5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 pm
Taken Characters:
1. Christian Hughes

Name: Aiden Veneera

Nickname: doesn't have one but you can use them.

Race: Neko

Personality: klutzy, very self conscious, innocent, kid at heart, shy, pushover, people pleaser, way too nice for his own good, sometimes stubborn, loud around friends, embarrased and blushes easily.

Looks like: Aiden has ice blue hair that's always a bit messy and spikey, but that's the way he likes it, and light blue eyes to match. He looks extremely childish and isn't too muscled up but you can still slightly see the outlines of some. In fact sometimes, people might mistake him for a girl when he wears baggy clothes. He has a scar on the left side of his chest and doesn't mind if people see it. Aiden clothes depend on his mood. As long as he look good, he'll wear it.

Bio: Aiden has a pretty normal life. He's surprised he's even lived this long, seeing how there's not a day that goes by when he doesn't trip and hurt himself. He still doesn't believe he's gay but deep down, he knows it's true. Aiden just doesn't want to believe it so he continues on thinking he likes girls, but even so, he finds himself always thinking about guys more. Another reason why he doesn't want to admit it to himself is he's afraid of what others, especially his parents, might say. He has never had a relationship with anybody so he's been single his whole life so far. He hasn't even had his first kiss yet. However, he hopes that it'll happen one day and that he'll find the perfect partner.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Pic: User Image

Name: Brenden Dai

Nickname: Bren. If you have any more, you're free to use them.

Race: Vampire

Personality: protective, smart, quiet, kind, secretive but opens up more as time continues, a gentleman.

Looks Like: Brenden is tall and semi-muscular. His hair is white, not from age but because he was born with it. He has crimson red eyes that glow slightly when he thirsts for blood. Usually they hold kindness in them but have a cold look to them when he thirsts. He has a thing for dressing in fancy clothing.

Bio: The Dai family was a well known, wealthy family. Brenden, along with his parents and little sister lived in a large house, had many servents and plenty of money to spend. Brenden was brought up to be proper and a gentleman. His parents made sure he got the best education around, sending him to private schools and hiring tutors. His father had told him that he would take over the family business when he gets older. One night, a group of burglars broke through the securities of the Dai home and started ransacking the place. In order to stop them, Brenden took a golden candlestick and attacked one of the burglars. Little did he know that the burglar he attacked was a vampire. The vampire bit the teen, causing him so much unbearable pain until he passed out. After a few days, Brenden awoke as a newborn vampire and with his family dead from gunshot wounds in their beds. Brenden took off and learned how to survive as a vampire on his own after the funeral of his family. He wishes to restart the family business but doubts himself so he hasn't gone through with it.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Name: Ari Hearto

Nickname: doesn't have one but you're free to use them.

Race: Human

Personality: quiet, shy, sweet, frightens easily, easy to embarrass and blushes a lot, can be childish, gets annoyed when called short and will show it as a glare but nothing more, can stick up for himself to a point, peaceful and semi-smart.

Looks Like: Ari is pretty short for his age that to some people, he looks like he's 14, not 17. He's slim and weak but wears sweatshirts to hide it. He has light, ice blue eyes and to go with it, light blonde hair.

Bio: Ari grew up with his mother and older brother in a middle class home. His father left the family when Ari was only a week old so he looks up to his older brother as a role model. He enjoys reading and finishes books, depending on how good they are to him, within a couple days. His past and only relationship he had ended in disaster. He found his boyfriend cheating on him on Valentine's Day when he went to give him his present. Now he finds it hard to trust people and is afraid to be that close to anyone. Deep down though, he hopes some one can change that.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Name: Christian Hughes

Nickname: Chris. You're free to think of more.

Race: Human

Personality: competitive, cocky, obsessed over looking good, childish but is serious when he needs to be, loves teasing, causing trouble and being show-offy, hate losing, has his nice moments, protective over what's his, can be loud sometimes and acts all proper in front of his family.

Looks Like: Christian has blonde hair and an average height. His eyes change color sometimes from green to blue. Theyre mostly green with a blue tint though. He's pretty muscular from being in sports and isn't afraid to show off his body.

Bio: Christian may act like he doesn't come from a wealthy family when in fact, he does. He's the rebel among his two sisters, who are twins, and his brother. He hates how they always have to be proper and perfect. He'll act like his family wants him to in front of them but when they can't see him, he acts like the complete opposite.

Seme, Uke, Seke: Seme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am
Love Chris and Ari!!  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Thanks! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm
Your RPCs are cute!
If you wanna RP anytime just hit me up! :3
Link to RPCs.

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Thanks! ^w^ Your RPC's are awesome as well. I'd love to RP with you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm
I'd enjoy role playing with you if you are up to it.

Link to my RPC'S ...putting more up later

RPC'S  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm
Gibsy24

Thank you~
Did you specifically like one of my rpcs? o;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Not nessisarily..But I do find Chris and Ari to stuck out to me more.  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:33 pm
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Thank you~

Hmmm.....I got to say, I like all of them really sweatdrop but I have to say Zane probably. He's so cute :3 Is there a specific character of mine you like the most?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hmm....I like all of your characters. Are there any specific characters of yours you'd like to start using more?  

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Thank you~

Hmmm.....I got to say, I like all of them really sweatdrop but I have to say Zane probably. He's so cute :3 Is there a specific character of mine you like the most?

Haha okay.
&& well, I like 'em all also! ^^; but I have to say I like Chris a little more than the others.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hmm....I like all of your characters. Are there any specific characters of yours you'd like to start using more?

Not really...which one do you like better or best. I could also make a new one if you'd like.  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Thank you~

Haha okay.
&& well, I like 'em all also! ^^; but I have to say I like Chris a little more than the others.

Alrighty then, Chris it is ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Not really...which one do you like better or best. I could also make a new one if you'd like.

Well I do like Hongse Long (sorry, I don't know how to make the "o's" and "e's" with the accents on here sweatdrop )  

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Thank you~

Haha okay.

Alrighty then, Chris it is ^w^

Alrightt! So, where would you like to do this?

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff