CHIHUAHUA!
  OHH THAT'S SO COOL!
  Neat...
  BIGFOOT CAN PLAY THE GUITAR!!!
View Results

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:20 pm
I just remembered I have a guitar lesson today and I haven't even gotten dressed!!!

YIKES!!!

*Runs for bathroom*

She's so good she's so good she's so good as Lith-I-Um Flowers oh she's so goooooood!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:40 pm
I can't really play guitar ... well ... I can play Iron Man ... but everynoe can play Iron Man xp  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 pm
Yeah...I can play Iron Man with Power Chords too...

It's fun...

I got dressed! WOOHOO!

Now I gotta find a cloth and clean off my poor guitar...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:52 pm
I can't play it with power chords ... just the basic things ... my ex tried to teach me a song ... he failed.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:59 pm
Nice, ahaha...

I'm best at just picking...Like single notes on singal strings...My chords are good but I'm not good at switchign between them fast...

sweatdrop

But I can play Sugarfoot Rag at about a fifth of the speed it's supposed to be played (and the speed it's supposed to be played is INSANE...Even Tynan, my instructor, can't play it as fast as it's supposed to be played) so I'm proud.

And I can write songs!!

But they're usually pretty simple, but the one I gots now is good me thinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:09 pm
Awesome .. yah ... as far as musical ability goes, pretty much all I can do is sing ... I used to be able to play Pachabells Canon at it's normal speed on a Ukulele though ...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:48 pm
SWEET

I'm not bad at singing...But I can't play ANY wind instruments...I used to play trumpet and flute...

I was terrible at both... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:57 pm
I played the clarinet in grades 7 and 8 ... I got bored of it though and didn't take band last year or this year.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:04 pm
In grade six we HAD to be in band...all year...So I played the trumpet and then the flute and sucked SO badly at both...

So I never went back into band, mostly because our band teacher SUCKS...

REALLY badly...ahaha...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:25 pm
I can play guitar to a certain degree, but I am much better at piano. I am a tromebone (or however you spell that) protogie (or however you spell that) and a pianist. If you give me a song, I will have it perfected, mastered (as in the loudness of the notes and that junk), and memorized by the months end, if it is easy enough, I will have it perfected, memorized, and mastered by weeks end. The hardest song that I have memorized is the Pink Panther because it is the most complex song that I have FULLY memorized. I have bits and parts of other, much harder, songs memorized, like the first page of The Entertainer and Fur Elise, and a few pages of songs like My Favorite Things, Piano Man, Moonlight Sonata, and Linus and Lucy (from the Charlie Brown movies).  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Prodigy is how you spell it, and I think you spell it 'Trombone'

I dunno razz

I have a psychotic memory...either it works and I remember, or it's just in one ear/eye, pushed back, kinked, and locked away in the 'SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU' part of my mind, and is only let out when provoked.

'Tis very psychotic.

Zane: Not as bad as me...

Chi: No, it's the SAME as you.

Zane: No, no it's not...I'm worse...

Chi: Oh yeah...YOU ARE!!! *Hides*

Berlin: What about me?

Zane: You're a simpleton.

Berlin: You're so mean...

Chi: Compared to us you are!!!

Berlin: Oh yeah...you're both psychotic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:28 pm
Super_Chihuahua
Prodigy is how you spell it, and I think you spell it 'Trombone'

I dunno razz

I have a psychotic memory...either it works and I remember, or it's just in one ear/eye, pushed back, kinked, and locked away in the 'SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU' part of my mind, and is only let out when provoked.

'Tis very psychotic.

Zane: Not as bad as me...

Chi: No, it's the SAME as you.

Zane: No, no it's not...I'm worse...

Chi: Oh yeah...YOU ARE!!! *Hides*

Berlin: What about me?

Zane: You're a simpleton.

Berlin: You're so mean...

Chi: Compared to us you are!!!

Berlin: Oh yeah...you're both psychotic.

That is kind of how my memory works, but my mind filters out the useless stuff and puts it into a part of my brain that is inactive untill the information is needed or remembered through a sight or smell. All other memories are sorted into important parts of my mind and are always active untill the information is deemed useless.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:47 pm
That's where we're different...

My thoughts just swim around in an endless see of 'thinks'....

And then they randomly go through the active part of my brain and I go "Oh yeah, hee hee hee" 'cept the ones that get filed away...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 pm
My brain just randomly decides what it will remember and what it won't ... which isn't a good thing as I have major exams coming up and now can't remember about half of my stuff ... I'm thinking of bringing sushi into the exam ... they said we could bring food ..and fish is brain food...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:02 pm
my dog ate my sanity
My brain just randomly decides what it will remember and what it won't ... which isn't a good thing as I have major exams coming up and now can't remember about half of my stuff ... I'm thinking of bringing sushi into the exam ... they said we could bring food ..and fish is brain food...

Give me about 10 minutes of studying before the test and I can ace it.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff