Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
St. Francis' Animal Hospital (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Just like humans, furries need medical care all year round. St. Francis' Animal Hospital is here to care for all who need them. We are fully equiped with the lastest medical technology to help us diagnose and cure what ales you. Just leave it to our professional doctors and nurses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 am
Rules:

1. All the basic rules apply. No God-modding (you can't know the answer to everything) ect.
2. Patients and doctors can have romantic relationship ((It's called the Nightingale Effect, if it's instant)) Doctor/doctor, Doctor/nurse, nurse/nurse, all exceptable.
3. You don't have to be a doctor or nurse to work in the hospital, there are others jobs available in a hospital
4. Treat this rp like Scrubs if you want, or House, or whatever medical show you like.
5. Pm me the profiles, and you can have more than one, but keep track.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 am
Profiles:

Work in the hospital:

My name is: (Name)
I am: (Age)
Last I checked: (Gender)
My position: (Your job)
Bio: (Tell a little about yourself)
What I look like: (Pic)
I think someone controls me: (Username)

Patients or family of a patient:

My name is: (I don't think I need to tell you)
I am: (Age)
My gender: (...please if you can't guess)
What's wrong with me: (Diseases or symptoms)
When did this start: (Bio)
What do I look like: (Pic)
That voice in my head: (Username)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 am
The profiles:

Staff:
My name is: Kiba Ippiki
I am: 32
Last I checked: Male
My position: Cheif of Medicine
Bio: Kiba had studied medicine for years, and he was always at the top of his class. After a few years of climbing up the chain and the retirement of the cheif, he resently became the cheif of medicine and it's a stressful job. Plus, there some cute nurses that always caught his eyes
What I look like: Kiba
I think someone controls me: Darkjak21470

My name is: Konryu S. Lombard
I am: 24
Last I checked: female
My position: Chiropractic (( Massage Therapy ))
Bio: Sense she was twelve, Konryu always knew what she wanted to be. But there weren't many jobs open for a Massage Therapist, and it soon lead her to move, first enlisting to learn the common language and finally setting out for a job interview. Although her grasp of the language here is a fairly wide gap, she copes with it easily. She usually listens to music/files on learning the language to a higher extent, hangs out in the lobby, or follows around some of the doctors unless needed for a treatment. She goofs off but has a serious side. She is a natural flirt and has trouble saying certain words.
What I look like: [Blue Eyes]
I think someone controls me: EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

My name is: Shelley
I am: 25
My position: nurse
Bio: Shelley is a very happy go-lucky person, who loves helping people. She has a since of loyalty to her patiences and will always try her best to help them.
What I look like: Shelley
I think someone controls me: 666bloodyhell666

My name is: Abigail
I am: 21
Last I checked: Female
My position: Nures
Bio: Abigail has always had a soft heart for helping others and love being a nurse and helping people with any problems they have
What I look like: Abigail is a 6'3 pure black mare with 38DD breasts and muscular body she has a tattoos on both her arms and a scar on her light inner thigh.
I think someone controls me: MistressBalalaike2434

Patients and visitors:

My name is: Larka Transyl
I am: 19
My gender: Female
What's wrong with me: Cystic Fibrosis (lung disease), chronic sinusitis (recurring nose problems), scar between the eyes that needs almost constant treatment.
When did this start: Cystic Fibrosis is a disease given at birth. Sinusitis came along with that, but was worsened by the attack from her previous Mate who gave her the scar between her eyes.
What do I look like: (Pic)
That voice in my head: DarkWolfLove

My name is: Asiril
I am: 21
My gender: Male
What's wrong with me: Apparent limp, large scar on right eye, occasional seepage of blood where tears should be. Ect.
When did this start: Asiril is a very well built man, all until he got into a particularly nasty brawl against a half dozen other people. Then shortly after being mostly recovered he was hit by a truck literally. Lasting effects, although he shrugs off the pain easily.
What do I look like: Ref pic, use the anthro.
That voice in my head: Asiril

My name is: Shinta Ookamadé
I am: 16
My gender: male
What's wrong with me: broken ribcage (( right side ))
When did this start: Ever sense he was little, Shinta would become obsessed with taking stairs two at a time and counting each one twice before going back up them to count again, washing his hands, and some of the littlest of things. He would become distracted easily and start counting things or walking a certain way(( hopping on one foot for red tiles and stepping over every crack, etc. etc. )). If he messed up anything, he would wash his hands before starting all over. He would disrupt everything during class, never do his homework, and become hyperactive or start coloring intently during school activities. When his own activities and common day happenings were brought to the attention of his home-bound father, who wrote books and poetry for a living, it started to become a bigger problem on Shinta's life. It was found that he had two mental disorders. OCD and ADD. One making him obsess over the littlest things, and the other giving him a short attention span. He isn't the least interested in dating, but does act much like a flirt on accident. He was actually thinking of getting a job as a bus boy at the local restaurant a few months ago, but still hasn't been able to focus enough to get a job. He has a high motabolism and happily eats anything, mainly if its sweet.
Just a few minutes ago he was playing around with a few people at his school after classes, and chased the soccer ball out onto the street, ending in the result of being smashed in the side by a minivan. Shinta, now unconscious, hasn't come too and the driver called an ambulance. Now the young unconscious furry is his way to the hospital..
What do I look like: [XxxX]
That voice in my head: EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

My name is: Pixie Hanhie
I am: 12
whats wrong with me: Hodgkins Lymphoma
Bio: Pixie is a current hospital 'live in' She has been in the hospital all her life, and when she's not in the hospital she is forgoten or abused at home, thus making her sicker. She has just been transfered to St. Francis'
What I look like: Pixie
I think someone controls me: 666bloodyhell666

My name is: Hennah Hyena
I am: 16
My gender: female
What's wrong with me: I have multiple personality disorder, and one of my personalities is addicted to a hallucenogenic drug for furries called "zang".
When did this start: Two years ago she was caught in the ghetto by a scaly drug dealer who fooled her into buying a sample of zang, and she got addicted.
What do I look like: [don't have a picture] She is a striped/spotted hyena hybrid. She has the body-style and colouring of a striped hyena (white with black stripes) but she also has spots mixed in with her stripes and the... masculinity... of a female spotted hyena. (go look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about) Her mane is long and white with some thin black streaks and her eyes are hazel.
other: Peole often make the mistake of calling her "Hannah" instead of Hennah, and when they do she goes all crazy-b***h and bites off heads, because she has a very deep-rooted hatred for the name Hannah. In her mind, any girl with the name Hannah is complete and pure evil.
That voice in my head: Celtic zombie-kitten  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 am
Open ((This should be good.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 am
Kiba was stand around a countertop, looking through and signing files. He was wearing his white lab coat, a gray t-shirt, light blue jeans, and white shoes. "Man, this job has it's ups and downs." He said, looking through every file, searching for an interesting case. He looked around at the nameless doctors and nurses, sighing. "Any admission yet, nurse?" She shook her head and he walked away.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Larka padded into the air-conditioned building with a less-than-delighted look about her. She did not want to be here. She had a check up for her lungs and breathing, but she had not been keeping up with her treatments. She felt as though everyone around her knew that she'd been skimping, so she kept her head down and avoided looking at the receptionist's eyes.

She asked for the appropriate floor and took the elevator. She'd never been to this particular hospital before, but that was because she was new to the area. She'd make all the proper arrangements to have her file transferred over and medical history shared. She went through that entire painful process, and so here she was, dreading the first visit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm
Asiril sighed, he felt one of his bandages seeping yet continued to limp into the hospital, the nearest one from getting himself patched up. He asked the front desk for the waiting room and nodded to her a quick thank you, and he limped to the waiting room to find a seat.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm
Kiba looked seeing the new patient. "Excuse me miss. Do you need any help?" He said, as he apporched her, seeing the scar on her face. He looked and saw another patient limping in. "Listen, go ahead to the exam room down to the left and I'll be with you shortly." He rushed to the limbing one after tell her where to go. "Excuse me, sir. I'll go ahead and take you now." He said, signaling a nurse for a wheelchair to take him to an empty room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm
Larka shied away from the doctor approaching her. She kept her eyes on the floor and shook her head. "I-I have an appointment... The respiratory center? I w-was told to come up here..." She mumbled, barely audible. She really disliked new doctors, she felt the need to keep up appearances, but she was so nervous, she didn't even think to keep her head up.

She inched around him and headed towards the desk with the sign "RESPIRATORY" above it. She grabbed a face mask and applied it accordingly. She began her checking in process, getting out her ID, insurance card, and the co-pay. She smiled once it was all done and her appointment was confirmed, then she felt stupid because it wasn't like the receptionist could see the smile anyway.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm
Asiril flashed the cute nurse a smile, "no thanks beautiful I can go myself just point me in the right direction." To which he was given the idea and walked, or rather limped into the room to sit casually on a table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 pm
He sighed as he watching the two patients go in seperate directions. "Great, I could use some more doctors. The nurses can't keep doing everything. Nurse, just keep an eye on her. Make sure nothing goes wrong." He sighed and enter the room that the male entered. "Hello, I'm Dr. Ippiki, cheif of medicine, and here to help Mr..." He looked at the file, looking for his name. "Asiril?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Asiril nodded simply, "long story on the name, but yes." He eyed the doctor, poor fellow must be one of a few doctors yet with alot of cute nurses.. could be worse things in life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:40 pm
"I see, and besides the limp and think bleeding, anything else brings you here?" He said, looking at the leg. It looked like he's been walking on that leg for quite sometime and it's possible that he's getting an infection. He's mind was on the other patient, he was wondering if she was alright.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:45 pm
Asiril smiled sheepishly, looking at the ceiling. He took a deep breath and looked at the doctor, "I patched myself up abit before comming here. The lingering pain is beyond my basic bandaging skills. Issues with my right leg muscles, my head is still a bit woozy yet I'm assuming thats a concussion and uhm...I was hit by a truck. Head on.." With the final admission his ears flattened slightly, he assumed shock, awe, anger, or a combination.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff