Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm
Where the Otokage deals with most business. Outside of his office door, his secretary is constantly running around trying to organize things. She is very helpful to nice people, and if someone tries to enter the Otokage's office without being permitted, she will stop them. All visitors are asked to take a seat upon entering, and the secretary will see to them as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:39 pm
Sound's Secretary Supreme

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Nanao Ise
xxxxxxNicknames|| Sound's Secretary Supreme
xxxxxxAge|| 26
xxxxxxBirth Date|| 07/07
xxxxxxHeight|| 5'41/2"
xxxxxxWeight|| 106lbs
xxxxxxPersonality|| Very Serious
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Respectful, very rarely fights.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Japanese

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Organizing, flower pressing

xxxxxxLikes || Organization
xxxxxxDislikes|| Loud mouths
xxxxxxHates|| Disorganization

xxxxxx Relationships|| Completely loyal to Nanashi Ongaku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loyal to Otokage/Otogakure
xxxxxx Family|| Family disowned her, because of her abilities.

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Otogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Jounin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Nindo|| "Disorganization is a city's downfall."

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Origami no Dara
xxxxxx Bloodline Stage|| Stage Two

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Grey
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Doton (Earth Release)
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Suiton (Water Release)

xxxxxx Ninjutsu

xxxxxx Doton
xxxxxxxxxxxx • All Doton Jutsu

xxxxxx Suiton
xxxxxxxxxxxx • All Suiton Jutsu

xxxxxx Bloodline/clan techinques
xxxxxxxxxxxx • All Origami No Dara jutsu

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Forehead
xxxxxx Headband Style|| Straight
xxxxxx Headband Color|| White

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||
xxxxxx Theme Song||
xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character||

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

*****Aki
*****Pet of Rini Chikongou

After circling what he knew to be Otogakure several times, studying it from the sky, Aki tucked his wings and swooped down inside. He did not quite like being indoors for very long -- especially under the ground -- but he had a messenger to deliver, and by the gods, he was going to deliver it. Through a mixture of hopping and fluttering -- and startling some people in the process, he made his way to what would be the Otokage's office. At least, that was what his messenger instincts told him, and it had not failed him yet. Those instincts allowed him to find almost anyone -- barring unusual circumstances -- in order to deliver various messages. The one currently tied to his leg was from one Kage to another, so there was no way the golden eagle was going to fail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm
Princess slowly waltzed into the Otokages office as she stopped in front of the Secretary s desk filling out the required papers to see the Otokage.I hope he likes me.Or maybe he will give me a mission!After finishing she turned around and took a seat and waited for her turn to be permitted into his office to speak with him.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 am
User Image

*****Aki
*****Pet of Rini Chikongou

Aki perked up, head tilting to one side. Rini. Rini was back -- surfaced from where she had been hiding. Screeching loudly, the golden eagle hopped up onto the secretary's desk and then contorted to untie the message from his leg himself -- breaking the string that held it in place with his beak. Aki then began the awkward scramble back to the surface. When he at last took to the open air, he was faced with a dilemma. Something did not feel right. Was Rini in danger? Maybe he should bring someone with him -- someone that could help . . . but who? He tilted his wings, angling toward the southeast -- toward Kiri.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 pm
Nanao took the note that the bird had left, and placed it into the pile for the Otokage. She then looked over the form that Princess had handed her. "Alright, you may go in, but make it brief. Lord Otokage is a very busy man." Nanao finished as she fixed her glasses.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm
Princess stood up slowly walking into the Otokages office."Excuse me Lord Otokage Sama, I was just wondering if there was any Sound Shinobi able to train me so that I can be of better use to the village."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm
Nanashi, who was sitting in his chair, spun around to look at Princess as she entered. "Well, if you are looking for training, I would personally go to the Otocademy, and ask the principal for training. And I also see that you applied for a mission, well, once you finish some training, I have an E-rank solo mission for you." Nanashi finished as he laced his fingers under his chin.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Kubori Karasu
Karuda's Messenger Crow

A bird flew down outside of the office and landed on a window near the secretary with a message for Nanashi:

Nanashi, It's Karuda of Iwagakure, I'm out 'shopping' for a lovely present for you... I'm not going to tell you what 'toy' I'm going to pick up mostly because it has to be a surprise but also because I'm not sure what I'll pick up yet... I'm sure I'll find you a lovely toy that you could use in Otogakure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm
Princess stood alert listening attentively as she thought what the Otokage had said."Yes Sir,thank you for your time." Princess lowered her head bowing as he turned and walked out the office closing the door behind herself heading towards the Otocademy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 pm
After Princess left, Nanao entered Nanashi's office with Karuda's letter. After reading it for a few moments, Nanashi laughed. "What is that boy up to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda's clone arrived in the office and sat down in a cahir near Nanao's desk.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 am
Nanao looked at Karuda for a moment, then finished a bit of paper work. "Go ahead in." Nanao said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

He walked in and lowered his head in a sort of small bow "Lord Otokage, I have a request" the clone said "I am but a clone of Karuda Gensou Uchiha, my real self is still out shopping but it is indeed hard to choose a gift for a man of your importance, I was wondering if I could borrow a sound genjutsu scroll for the gennin techniques..." he said "Not to sound ungrateful for the other scroll, however a wider range of jutsu may be of great use to me when collecting your new toy."

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:45 pm
"Of course, I always like presents." Nanashi said as he slid the scroll of genin rank ganjutsu across the table to the the clone. "Will there be anything else?" He asked with a wide smile.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff