Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 pm
The school or Otogakure that stands proudly near the Mansion of the Otokage. There are twenty-seven rooms and in each room there are thirty desks for students and a large oak desk at the front of the room for the teacher. Behind this desk is a blackboard where the teacher may write down the day's lessons. Currently, the only teacher there is the principal. He is a very mysterious man, who both students and faculty should be wary of. He dislikes misbehaving students, so be good, and do your homework.

Requirements for Genin

The learning of:
Henge no Jutsu {Transformation}
Kawarimi no Jutsu {Replacement}
Bunshin no Jutsu {Clone}
One other technique pertaining to your class.

The completion of:
A test the teacher gives you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 pm
The Principal

User Image
Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Ulqiorra A. Aburame
xxxxxxNicknames|| The Principal
xxxxxxAge|| 32
xxxxxxBirth Date|| 07/06
xxxxxxHeight|| 5'7"
xxxxxxWeight|| 193lbs
xxxxxxPersonality|| Very Mysterious
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Very Mysterious
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Japanese

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Teaching

xxxxxxLikes Teaching, Exploring
xxxxxxDislikes|| Obnoxious people
xxxxxxHates|| People who underestimate him

xxxxxx Relationships|| Completely loyal to Nanashi Ongaku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loyal to Otokage/Otogakure
xxxxxx Family|| No family that is known of.

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Otogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Jounin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Free Lancer
xxxxxx Nindo|| "To treat an opponent like an insect is to underestimate them. So I'll go full strength against you."

xxxxxx Clan|| Aburame Clan
xxxxxx Clan Stage||

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| Bugs (To be Specified)

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Vibrant Orange

xxxxxx Ninjutsu

xxxxxx Bloodline/clan techinques
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Taijutsu

xxxxxx (Name of Style)
xxxxxx Mastery Level||
xxxxxx Techniques Learned:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Upper right arm
xxxxxx Headband Color|| Orange

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||
xxxxxx Theme Song||
xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character||

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 pm
Princess slowly approached the Otocademy soon entering the main hallway heading to the classroom.In the door way she knocked before entering and bowed to the Principle."Im sorry to bother you Sir,but I was instructed by the Otokage to report here for training.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm
"Good." Ulqiorra eerily said. "Tell me, what element do you like, and what class of ninja are you?" He slowly dragged his words, though each word seemed frightful. He was obviously not someone to piss off. But...when was he pissed?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Princess smiled hearing the mans pissed tone."Doton is my main element." Princess took a small pause between questions watching the man carefully before finally uttering out the second answer."I specialize in Genjutsu.The ability to toy with your opponents mind until you drive them crazy or until they die."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm
(You havent heard his pissed tone yet lol, this is his normal tone, if not happy.)

"Indeed, Genjutsu is a good torture technique. Here, pick what you wish to learn." Ulqiorra said as he handed her several scrolls from every single village's genjutsu techniques. "If you wish to learn other techniques, inform me."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 pm
Princess accepted the scroll with out a word as his eyes widened immensely."Sensei,if you dont mind I would love to learn them all.Of course I would prefer to start out with the Sound Genjutsu so that I may truly represent the Sound in a time of need.For I am only a toll at the disposal of the Otokage."

((We should get along pretty well then 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 am
Ulqiorra's thumb pushed up the genjutsu scroll for Princess. "I will be here for you to practice, though your genjutsu will be less successful on me than another person." He stated bluntly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 am
Princess giggled at the comment Ulqiorria made about not have as much success."Who knows,you might find my genjutsu fatal to some."Princess accepted the sound genjutsu scroll as she unrolled it searching for the first jutsu inside.

Princess scanned over the first jutsus details as she memorized the details that it told.Once ready she set the scroll to her side performing the hand signs with only her right hand."Shihouhapou (All Directions)." With in seconds Ulqiorria would start hearing sounds of Princess all over,from every direction.It was meant to confuse him or even hide Princess real location.[1/1]

((Like this?))

Shihouhapou (All Directions)
This jutsu distorts the hearing of the opponent, causing the sounds of the user to appear to be coming from every direction. Commonly used to confuse the target concerning his foe’s location, or used to intimidate the one’s adversary by convincing him that he is surrounded.
Base Duration: 2 posts  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am
Ulqiorra clapped his hands once, his face still void of any emotion. "Don't stop. Continue learning."

(Yes, but don't stop till you learn your max.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am
Princess released her genjutsu knowing that he would be unable to thanks to her bloodline.Princess smiled as she picked up the scroll and began to read over the next genjutsu on the list.Once ready she set the scroll back down on a desk as he flashed through the hand signs with only her right hand. "Okuyuki Katawa (Depth Distortion)." Sound waves went out hitting Ulqiorria sending him into the genjutsu.He would start to lose his judgment when it came to his depth perception as he could be seen swinging wildly.1/1

Princess released her jutsu once more picking up the Sound Genjutsu scroll for her to move on.After a minute of reading she was ready to attempt the next one.With her right hand she flashed through the hand signs smiling. "Kuuden (Static)." Princess pulled out a kunai and tapped it against the wall initiating the genjutsu.Ulqiorria would then start hearing static in his ears causing nothing more then a minor annoyance and distraction.1/1

Princess once again released her genjutsu as she grabbed the scroll and started to read over the next genjutsu on the list.As soon as she got the idea of what was suppose to happen she set the scroll down and picked the kunai back up.He performed the hand signs with her right hand as she tapped the kunai in her left hand against the wall."Shimaru Shikaku (Closed Sight)."Ulqiorria would quickly lose a portion of his sight,his peripheral vision.He would only be able to see right in front of himself and not much off to the sides.1/1

All Sound Academy Genjutsu Learned!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 am
(O_o, he's a jounin, who probably has more counters. Isn't your bloodline only unkaiable to people of lower rank?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am
Firu Shinra
(O_o, he's a jounin, who probably has more counters. Isn't your bloodline only unkaiable to people of lower rank?)

((It doesnt say that.But that sounds right.All my genjutsu is one rank stronger also))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am
Princess sat down briefly as she looked over the genjutsu scroll.It seemed as if she had finished the first section of the scroll and moved onto the next section.Princess started reading over the first jutsu in the next section as she glanced up and down a few times.Once she felt ready she set the scroll down and performed the hand signs with her right hand."Kugurinukeru Meikyou (Through the Looking Glass)." As Ulqiorria was effected he would see as if he was looking out of broken glass.A simple effect but it could help at some point in life.1/1

Princess picked her scroll up once again as she read over the next jutsu on the list.Once she was ready she set the scroll down and performed the hand signs with her right hand once more."Youma Tacchi: Ghost Touch." Ulqiorria would believe to just pass right through anything he tired to touch since his world was shifted a few feet forward and two feet to the left.It wouldnt last long or even have any useful combat uses but it would help to learn the high level genjutsus.1/1

Princess smiled releasing her genjutsus and picking up the scroll.She scanned over the list finding the next jutsu and reading over its effects and uses so that she could get an idea.After she finished she set the scroll back down and performed the hand signs with her right hand. "Kenbou no Jutsu (Forgetfulness Technique)." Princess knew that she would always chose her opponents favorite jutsu when fighting them,but at this point it would be almost completely useless on Ulqiorria.1/1

Princess picked up her scroll as she moved onto the next jutsu on the list.Once she finished she pulled out a few bell needles holding them in her left hand performing the hand signs with her right hand."Suzu Senbon no Genkaku (Illusion Bell Needles)." She quickly threw them into hte wall causing the genjutsu to activate by making the bells ring at a certain frequency and directly effect Ulqiorrias brain.For a while he would feel disoriented and see minor illusions.It wasnt the best genjutsu for battle but it could be useful at some point.1/1

All Sound Genin Genjutsu Learned!

Princess rolled up the scroll and set it to the side."Whats next Sensei? I finished all the Sound Genjutsu I could learn."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 am
"Pick what you want to learn next, then." He said, showing the scrolls.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff