Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Apartment Complex Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm
After long periods of working, people may come here to rest their weary heads. There is no rent, and everything is supplied. Guests and villagers may stay here. There is no landlord, so have a party if you like. But don't forget to invite the Otokage, or you'll get a kage-chop.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm
Moki and Princess had been all over the village and now they were running around the apartment complex.Moki was running up stairs and around floors as he was almost drained of energy.You cloud tell he wasn't too focused as he ran into a dead in with princess closing off the only exit behind her.Moki was feeling the effects of her previous genjutsu as you could see him trying to hold it in.Princess stood there as she cut the part of the lighs off making it dimmer to the point where she could easily fade into the shadows.Princess stepped back making hand signs using genjutsu was how she would beat him.She stepped back into the shadows making hand signs."Camouflage technique." As the light blended around Princess it made her harder to see,even Moki was unable to accurately locate her.Princesncess qujickly emerged from the shadows performing more hand signs."Water prison technique." Moki was completely surprised as he felt as if he was caugh in the actual water prison when really Princess manipulated her chakra into an orb through the use of genjutsu.Princess held the technique for a few more seconds before releasing it catching Moki in her arms.She smiled as she turned around and headed towards the Otokages office.5/5  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 pm
Princess arrived at the complex as she quickly tracked down the apartment number listed for the owner of Kiko the dog she was susposed to walk for her mission.She firmly knocked on the door as she stepped back and began to smile.An old man opened the dor after a minute as he already had Kiko ready to go.Princess instantly said hello and shook the mans had as she stated that she was going to walk around the training ground and all around the village then stop and feed Kiko and bring him back.The man nodded as he handed over the leash as Kiko darted out from behind the door pulling Princess right behind him as the two left the complex.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 pm
Princess slowly appeared out of the distance with Kiko following closely behind her.The two approached the door and Princess knocked firmly where the old man answered welcoming Kiko back inside.Princess smiled to the man as she bowed and walked off towards the Otokages office.She had completed yet another mission bringing her one step closer to becoming a chuunin.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:20 pm
Arriving at the apartment complex, Ander walked to his room within the area and gently placed his hands on his bed, as he sat over by the edge, waiting for Kenji to come. He honestly couldn't believe what he was doing... couldn't believe what he was thinking of doing... but it was going to be done. He would not turn back now, even if asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm
((Kinda far for an NPC that's supposed to be just an academy teacher....))  

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Well, not like character's haven't had npc sex before. XD Just like 1/2 prince))

Kenji shortly arrived at the apartment complex, bringing only himself and a slight sexy suit to change into. He knocked on the door and took a deep breath, clearing his head.

"It's just the usual Kenji. Don't go all crazy. After all, you gotta remember that is only for...nah. I'll go all the way. He is soooo worth it,"

Kenji soon structed his sexy pose at the door waiting for his sensei to answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm
((but shane is already a man-whore, just have RPC sex!))  

Crimson Remedy

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm
(After this the NPC will never appear again.

I have to fulfill mah promise to Emma.
lol)

Opening the door, he laughed slightly as he saw Kenji doing his strange pose. "Uh... keep tryin'. You'll get it. Eventually." Taking the boy's hand and drawing him into the room, he shut and locked the door behind him before anyone could see what he was doing. With a student of his, nontheless. "Kenji... I want to make sure you know -- this is a one-time thing. It can't happen again. I just want to see you... the real you... behind all of that gloss and dressing. I-I... my curiosity... has gone too far. But I will not lie to you. I want this. I only hope I can hold myself back. Only hope I don't hurt you." He placed his hand on Kenji's cheek, though he began to wonder what the boy was after. What did he REALLY want? Love? Or could he simply... not contain his lust?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 pm
(@Crims: lmao I'd love to, sadly both of my RPCs are occupied. One's having a pissing match with his son and one's trying to get his body back from his angel.
he's just a heap of armor now, like alphonse from FMA lol, not exactly capable of smex.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Ok, I'll try to make this a good rp sex thing. Please forgive me for sucking.))

~Kenji nodded at his sensei, entering the room he found it to be of average size. He looked around and noticed the rest room.

"Excuse me Ander, I'll quickly change into something more...decent let's say. Even if this a one time deal, I'll try to make it worth your wild,"

Kenji fled, into the restroom and placed something more "sexy" on as usual. He removed all his make up and gleam and gloss for the more "natural" look. He had never done this with some one before, so this would be his first. Upon return he had on a pair of black men's boxers which in some cases he grunted at, but in other cases he was fine. He let the true self show and walked up to his sensei and hugged him close.

"Thank you sensei for letting me be the real me. Now then, would you like top or bottom because I really don't mind being both,"~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 pm
"HA! What a blunt question." He snickered as he saw Kenji change -- to himself -- his real self -- and to be honest, to no one's surprise, he thought the boy looked better this way. "Something like that... is not something someone asks. When we're in the moment, when we forget about all else, that is when it will come to us. That is when we will know." He said this with some form of passion, but quickly laughed at himself near after. "Haha, look at me... I must sound like some corny romance actor. I just... I can tell this may be your first time. After even one night, you'll understand what I mean." He took both of Kenji's hands, directly facing him as he walked backwards -- closer, and closer to the bed. Once they were there, he lifted off his shirt and pressed his chest lightly against the others. Although there was... a substantial height difference, he managed to reach down and brush his lips against the other's. "This is your last chance to run, Kenji. I don't want you to regret this. To regret something so valuable being taken from you."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Well, I'll try and make this enjoyable now. XD))

~Kenji returned, slowly walking up to Ander and striking a sexy pose. He looked at him deadly in the eye placed a single finger on his chest, stroking it softly and gently.

"Don't worry," he said in a sexual voice. "I'll never leave you, Ander. You're just...my type of man!"

Forcefully, he pushed his lover onto the floor, letting him sit there like a dog looking at his owner. He went down to his face and licked a single cheek, tasting his sweat and grinning.

"Adrenalin, nice. Although, it seems to be missing one key ingredient, me,"

With that, he slowly reached down into his sensei's pants *or underwear* and grabbed at it, feeling the lovely man hood he had and slowly moaning at its feel.

"Yes, that's how it should be,"

((Re-Edit: Hopefully this is better because...yeah. It's a bit slowed down and more details. XD))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:17 pm
(It's not rape lawl, both sides consent and... I'm pretty sure I know what you mean by "******** him up" lol, but err, that's rushing a liiiiittle too much
Might wanna edit lol (if you want. idc really, either way.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm
((Daww. Ok. I'll try to edit it, but like I said, never wrote this kind of crap.))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff