Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 pm
This is a large office like building. The ranking Shinobi of the village can use this place to guild lower ranks for training and missions.

Current Residents:
XSK Muse [Akkari Martsuro]
Codename: Paper

Tails1990 [Hiro Sherudon]
Codename: Shurekin

Mrk11 [Sabia Hyaka]
Codename: Flower

I Kuro I [Kuro Kaguya]
Codename: Bones

brileone [Zadok Senju]
Codename: Woody

XSK Ambrosia [Adam Nagareboshi]
Codename: X

And for the one who has yet to arrive
Raito Ichiru [Vilmos Yomi]
Codename: Stitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

Kemuri walked into the large building, eager to escape the rain that was falling on his head. As he stepped inside he shook the water off of his hair and clothing as best he could. Running his hand along the wall for s short time he eventually found the light switch he was seeking.

Flipping the twitch the lights of the building slowly buzzed to life. He glanced around in the dim light at the room around him. The building would be perfect for his test. A few adjustments and everything will be perfect. He leaned against the wall and waited for his Genni to arrive.

----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm
Hiro made his way to a grim looking building as he turned his body to get into the building so that his Windmill Shuriken wouldnt get caught on the door. It was bad enough to be carrying a over-sized shuriken on his back, but his clothes being weighed down by the rain water wasnt helping. Once inside the interior had an intimidating sense to it as the light would flicker constantly, sometimes in sync with the lightning outside. "So what will we be doing first Kemuri Sensei?" asked Hiro as he placed his hand on the wall in a leaning motion to ease the tension of the burdeen on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri faced the first student to arrive, "Well the second level of this building has a series of rooms. They should work for rooms wile we train here. Place the scroll of Jutsu you wish to learn on that table there, and make your way upstairs and pick out a room." he said. Kemuri would review all his students choices why they selected and set up their rooms.

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Listened intentively, but was unsure as to what jutsus to learn. "Umm Sensei, im not sure what jutsus to learn since...well....I use mostly my shuriken." Hiro stated as he pointed his thumb behind him in a hitch-hiker motion, refering to the giant Windmill Shuriken on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm
((just to look under the Jutsu subforum, and get a few techniques you would like to learn. Make sure that we have the jutus listen in the Amegakure Library, and RP putting them all on one scroll.))
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

As hiro spoke Kemuri realized he had nto completed the first task. "Hiro, travel to the library, there you will find several scroll containing a vast number of jutsu. Study these for a short time, and when you have compiled a list of a few techniques you are interested in learning, return here and we can begin your training." he said with a slight grin, then gestured for the boy to head out into the rain once again.

Kemuri knew that he had a difficult job ahead of him. Guiding so many young minds would be a true test of his leadership skills. He pulled his cigarette case from his pockets and slipped one onto his lips. He simply held it there for a short time, waiting fir Hiro to run off, and for others to arrive.

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image
Hiro nodded as his new mentor, Kemuri, gave him his first task as a genin. "Right, got it," as Hiro set off into the rain once again. Seeing that he was already drenched, Hiro leisurely walked to the library. After all his years in the village, Hiro had grown a custom to the rain and how it felt as it fell from the sky. Always a rare opportunity to find a dry spot in this region.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin

Akkari never seen this place before. It must be new to everyone. she catches up with Kemuri."Sory for being late, i kinda had a incovenience."

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

"Akkari good. I was wondering when you would arrive. So place your scroll on the table, and before you select a room, i wish for you to do something for me. Tell me your thoughts of each other genin in the village." Kemuri spoke to his first student. Akkari was an important person, being the first Genin of new Amegakure. And Kemuri had watched her personality change some in such a short time, the girl showed remarkable progress.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Akkari had put a Katon Sroll on the Table. She then tooka sheet of paper on the table, and used her Oragami no Dara, turning the sheet of paper into a Lotus."Alright, my honest opinions. Sabia, i would keep her, she is learning Medical Jutsu and Suiton. She is also a Mokuton user. Zadok, well I dont see the sense in learning Doton and Suiton as well. But Doton jutsu will strike up a great defense movement. And for some reason he is learning Mokuton as well. As for Red X, i think his name is, I like his Interest in Fuuton is rather interesting. He has potential, i would keep him. As for the other two, i have not spoken with them. As you know, i am A Katon and Suiton user. I have the Oragami no Dara Bloodline. I think that i would personally want Sabia and Zadom on my squad, but that is your call, i will leave that to you. Sabia is really friendly, i like that. Zadok very laid back, Red X eager. " she was glad to work with the Chunnin.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri raised an eyebrow to the genin as she spoke, a certain use of words stood out to him. "Keep them?" he asked inquisitively as she finished. He wished to know what she meant when she said to keep certain members, and who she believed they could discard.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Akkari looked at him with one eye brow up."You did ask for my thoughts. And well, you cannot question them." She didn't want to be a b***h all over again, but she would not stand for someone for question her."Yeah i am not a big fan of the other two. I could perhapes be pursuaded if i knen what they are capapble of. What you don't understnad is well, i kinda Bonded more with Sabia and Zadok more than with the other Genin. I feel like we are a team." She as going to be a big b***h if he kept pushing it.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri seemed to look disappointed at Akkari's words, as if she had answered question wring that he had expected her to know the answer to. "i understand. Well go get yourself a room. soon we will begin your taring. I'm sure your eager to get started." Kemuri said as he picked up her scroll and began reading the jutsu listed on it.

((Is your scroll just a Katon scroll from Academy to Sanin, or did you have specifics?))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

The door swung open as a large gust of wind carrying rain from the storm whistled in the doorway. It was Hiro, one of the newer members of the Genin rank as he returned from the library with his list of jutsus to study. "Quite the weather Kemuri Sensei," Hiro stated as he ran his hand through his hair, trying to shake out a majority of the water. As he looked up, Hiro noticed another shinobi of Rain was now in the room. Not good at introductions, Hiro placed his list on the table as he made his way to the opposing side of the table from the girl. A brief metalic clanging noise filled the room as Hiro unfastened his Windmill Shuriken an leaned it against the chair he was sitting in.

Scroll includes...

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)
Description: Creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to push towards them instead of away, specifically to push nearby objects towards them. Those with a 5 or so in Power will only be able to push small objects about the size of a kunai or shuriken towards them, while someone with a 40 in Power can push large animals and even people.

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
Description: A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
Requirement: Weapon, like a fan
Description: The user uses chakra and a weapon usually to create large bursts of wind at an extent. In reality it is not an actual burst of wind but a tornado that came from the user. The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. If this hits you will be severely cut and knocked back, and most genin elemental jutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this jutsu.

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
Description: Focusing on an area in front of them about 5 feet wide and across, the user dispels chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating something akin to a shield. Instead of deflecting attacks however the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at them back towards the enemy at the same speed it was fired at.The degree of reflection depends on the user’s control stat; a 5 would only reflect small projectiles and stage one ninjutsu, while a 40 could repel fairly large thrown weapons and level 4 ninjutsu techniques.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Description: Charging electrical chakra throughout the Cloud-Nin's entire body the shinobi makes his skin light up giving it a bright glow that can allow him to see it a night. With an additional five control one can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five power allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him for a post.

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.

Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
Description: While not necessarily a technique that must be taken, most Cloud-nin are taught this at the Academy. As most know electricity in general is a deadly and somewhat scarce element, generally one could only collect the necessary electricity necessary to perform techniques if they were fighting in the middle of a thunderstorm, or near an electrical source. However current training standards in the academy show how a cloud-nin tends to make electricity through the use of chakra, turning most Cloud-nin in to human capacitors, technically. The process is generally quite painful and requires about 5 months of mental and physical conditioning to resist the charges you activate onto your body. As it is written, this technique is optional. A person who doesn't take this skill will generally feel pain when even performing their own electricity based techniques, also one who tends to take this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Note: This skill is passive.

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

She then chose a room, farthes on the right. She then looked back at Kemuri, and made the Lotus she made shrival up. She then was now going to start training in Katon."If my anwser is not what yuo want, sorry i dissapoint you, but i look forward to suprassing you" She then walked up the stairs, walking to the room at the end of the hall, entering it.

((Its only Academy Student to Genin, following the rules like everyone should.))

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff