Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
The Well Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bakatsugu
Vice Captain

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 am
The Well that Kagome first fell through, to reach Sengoku Japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Sahsa looked around and saw the well that kegome had first fallen through. "so this is it hum. not that exciding i bet any one could go through it." she said putting her feet over the side. "nah not even worth my time." she said bring her feet back over the side.  

jinge1
Captain

puppymunster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Flying overhead in demon form Yumi noticed a girl jumping out from a well. Starting to fly down she noticed her walking away and quickened her pace. When she landed she shrunk down to her human form. " Excuse me, Uh do you know any demon or half demon named Seshomeru or Inuyasha." Smiled but her eyes said differently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 am
User Image
Sahsa looked at the girl and shruged. "i don't know inuyasha might be at kiedes village and sashomaru i have no idea." she said looking around.  

jinge1
Captain

puppymunster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image Yumi glared as her eyes flashed a color of red and a glare followed. " Thanks, see you soon" Turning into her dog demon form her body rose above Sasha's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Sasha only grinned at the girl. "any time and say hi to inuyasha for me my name is sasha he should know who i am." she said smiling evily.  

jinge1
Captain

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. walks by gracefully singing "if I die young bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses and sink me in the river at dawn" stops and watches the demon fly away "i wonder what she is going to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Sasha wached as the girl left and syes and sits down back down on the well agian and sang to her self not knowing if any one was listening. "i throw my hands in the air somtimes sining a yo got to let go." she stopped and smiles "i am such a horriable singer." she said laughing.  

jinge1
Captain

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. looks at sasha and says "hi im cat of angels well that what people call me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Sasha looked at the girl. "oh hello im sasha." she said looking at her smiling a little. "you didn't hear me right?" she asked looking away. she was always imbarresed about her voice. she didn't sing often.  

jinge1
Captain

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."oh no i didnt" she replies as she looks at sasha "hey want these i got these from a weak demon i dont care for shards" she hands sasha some shikon jewl shards and sits quitely  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Sasha looked at her funny. "are you nuts? theas gewls have varry much power if you coloect all of them......well im not sure what happens but inuyasha told me that he wants to become a full deamon to out doo his brother seshomaru.....but you know being a full deamon my self i just don't get them alot of times," she gigled knowing she was way of topic. "but anyway." she looked at the gewls "i almost have the full shard so when i get the last few peaces i will be varry strong." she said chuckling a little  

jinge1
Captain

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "well" she just stares "it actualy grants 1 wish if you have the full jewl but i dont have any wishes in the world so keep em"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
Sasha noddes. "yah i guess so but......" she trails off not wainting to start anything. she was allways known for starting a fight so she was trying to controle her voice. she only smirks. "i want to out doo my cousin inuisha. she has allways been staronger then me so thats what i wish for. i want to be stronger then my cousin." she said putting the gewls with hers.  

jinge1
Captain

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. she just sits there and finally says something "you know i cant really tell what people feel but i have a feeling that you are mad about some thing so just let it out"  
Inuyasha World Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff