Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Ghosts & The Paranormal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts?
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  No.
View Results

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Come here to discuss ghosts and the paranormal which can include your own ghost stories, alien theories, after death etc.

To those who do not believe in this stuff I respect your thoughts but please don't come in here arguing its just open discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm
So...Yesterday, there was a blackout that took out the electricity of 56000 people in my county. So, as you already no, I was just sitting in my room, mindin' my own business. I found a flashlight, hidden in the junk drawer, somewhere. So I started reading my book, and having a bit of fun. It was okay, until I started hearing weird noises outside of my window. I looked out, and saw nothing. So I went back to reading. After a while, the same noises started repeating. I ignored it, and continued reading. Not long after, I heard my name being whispered. As some of you may know, by my personality, this caused me to have a "WHAT THE ********!" moment. I looked around the room, and nothing. After a while, it started again...And again. After a while, I forced myself to sleep, and the next morning, I didn't hear it. at all. It was one of the creepiest moments of my life.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm
I've seen things... and stuff... I wouldn't recommend it... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm
i might post my short story here when its done.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm
Official Genesis
I've seen things... and stuff... I wouldn't recommend it... ninja
FAMILY GUY!
Veitnam War Vet: I've seen some things, man. And some stuff!...I wouldn't recommend it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm
Dark's Ghost Story

It was the summer of 2005, I was just 10 years old and my little brother was 8 and his friend who was at our house was also 8. We heard about "bloody mary" and were bored one day and decided to give it a try. We went to my downstairs bathroom and I stood in front of the mirror with the door almost fully closed behind me, we let a bit of light in just enough for me to kind of see my reflection. My brother was by the door with his hand by the light switch and his friend was outside the room looking in through the crack of the room. I looked into the mirror, watching the reflection of my own eyes as I began to say "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..." and after saying it for like 10-15 seconds I began to see my face change...I watched and kept on calling out her name as my face continued to change until soon I was looking face to face with the image of some old lady. I freaked out and ran out the door and my brother and his friend followed behind me.

We went outside and the neighbors invited us to have hotdogs with them and we didn't say anything to them but I reminded my brother and his friend that we never turned the light back on! They said they would do it but returned a few moments later running. They turned the light on but said they saw some old lady coming out of the mirror at them who vanished when they turned on the light on. Now you may be thinking they were just lying...I did too. I grabbed a pencil and notepad and interviewed them each asking what she looked like. They described a woman of about 70-80 years old in a 19th century dress that was torn and bloody with curly white hair. I don't know what happened that day whether we saw the apparition of some ghost, or if it was our imaginations. To this day I can't explain it but my brother who is now almost 14 still won't go into that bathroom...

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 pm
I was just about to go to the bathroom...nvm xD I've had several things happen to me. It seems like everyone within my family has some type of supernatural experience of some sort at a point in their lives. My grandpa has had over five.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
I was just about to go to the bathroom...nvm xD I've had several things happen to me. It seems like everyone within my family has some type of supernatural experience of some sort at a point in their lives. My grandpa has had over five.
Same with my family, I may post some of their stories in a little bit. Personally I've not sure if I ever did see a ghost but I've had some weird feelings about stuff and certain things have occurred that are weird to explain...  

Dark-Ninja70

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Sorry. Overreaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 pm
tttavian1
Sorry. Overreaction.

I deleted your previous post, it was a major page stretch.  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 pm
No. I believe that an afterlife is something humans have conceived in their mind because they cannot let go of living. And thus, as there is no afterlife, there is no ghosts. They are simply thoughts your mind makes up: your brain is capable of interesting things.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Same with my family, I may post some of their stories in a little bit. Personally I've not sure if I ever did see a ghost but I've had some weird feelings about stuff and certain things have occurred that are weird to explain...

It's funny. I know exactly what you mean. I think I'm going to post one of mine own right now.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm
Dark-Ninja70
tttavian1
Sorry. Overreaction.

I deleted your previous post, it was a major page stretch.
I know. I was about to do it, myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:52 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
No. I believe that an afterlife is something humans have conceived in their mind because they cannot let go of living. And thus, as there is no afterlife, there is no ghosts. They are simply thoughts your mind makes up: your brain is capable of interesting things.
I've thought of that exact thing and to be honest I believe in ghosts but am still kind of on the fence, I don't think it would be right to just be in denial because there is so much in the world that cannot be explained that nobody can give you a straight yes or no answer but hey that's just my opinion. xp  

Dark-Ninja70

Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces