Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Best and Worst Dressed Villians Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which season contained the best dressed villians?
  Sailor Moon
  Sailor Moon R
  Sailor Moon S
  Sailor Moon SuperS
  Sailor Moon Stars
View Results

EveElera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:48 pm
Which Sailor Moon villain or villianess was the smartest dresser? Which one was the biggest fashion disaster? You decide who could've been a great fashion designer and who looked like they dressed themselves in a dark closet! Pick a best and worst dressed villian from each season, or for overall!

Remember to take into consideration minute details and how a characters hair, eyes, and body types may clash or compliment their clothing, especially when considering a group of similiar dressed characters such as the Generals/Shitennou.

To make the page not take so long to load and shtuff, I'll be providing a link to where you can find pictures of every Sailor Moon villian and their costume, as this wonderful website provides all of Naoko Takeuchi's excellent original character sketches: Manga Style - Materials Collection  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Best: Black Lady and Fiore

Worst: Catzy (i'm sorry, but that skirt! *shudders*)  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:18 am
I agree with Roselite, Fiore is the best dressed and Black lady is not far behind, but Catsy...well, that skirt is horrendous  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:04 pm
Best: Either Black Lady or Esmerald
Worst: Kunzite and Prizma are both pretty bad, but Catzy wins it with that skirt. *shudder*  

KariKaily

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:40 pm
in the firts season the best is Kunzite and the worst is mmmmmm Nephrite (difficult choice), in SMR the best is black lady, but she isn`t so bad, so i choose Diamond and the worst (in all sm) Katzy (i don't know how she could walk on the streets with that clothes) cool in general i think that is sm stars where the villians have the best dresses because they match with the character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:27 pm
Okay first season best dresser would deffently have to be Kunzite
Second Season Fiore from the movie

Sailor Moon R Dimando Hands Down

Sailor Moon S all the villans weegirls and thy all kinda dressed sluty
I would half to go with Misstress Nine

Supers S
it's kidda hard cause you hvae cahrater that are animals that want to be human but other wisse pala pal fomr the amazon quorte

Sailor stars okay best dresser would deffently have to Sailor Lead crow  

Darrlena

Friendly Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:54 pm
My picks for worst... Sailor IronMouse, Sailor Tin Nyanko, Hawk's Eye, and Fish Eye.

My picks for best... Sailor Alumminum Seiren, Black Lady, Endymion of the Dark Kingdom, and Eudial  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pm
I really liked Alan and Ann's costumes
and Katsy, Birdy, Avery and Prizma's costumes
hey!, maybe I'll cosplay as them one day!! ^_^  

cherryteagirl

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:29 pm
Best: Wicked Lady, Queen Beryl and Mistress Nine

Worst: Tiger's Eye, Fish's Eye, and Hawk's Eye. (other wise known as the Amazon Trio)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:22 pm
Best: Galaxia, hands down.
Worst: The Amazon Trio.

First Season:
Beryl - Her dress is simple, her jewelry looks good. She wears a boomerang on her head and makes it look perfectly natural.
Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite - They all match and they look good. The animators did seem to have some issues with consistancy thought.
Kunzite - Gotta love the cape. He still matches the other three, but it's obvious that's he's the most powerful.

Second Season:
Ail and An: Again, we have matching villains. They have a sci-fi look to them that isn't too out there.
Fiore - I don't think he looks as good as Ail and An, that flower thing kinda ruins the look I think.

Wiseman - Dark and obviously evil. There's no fashion problems here.
Blacklady - I never really liked the see-through top she wore, she might have been better without it.
Rubeus - He's not the worst, but he comes close. That look just isn't working for me.
Esmeraud - She looks good. I'm not liking the pink fan with the green, but it's not too bad.
Sapphire - What a hottie. He looks good, it's obvious that he's highly ranked, but not the highest.
Dimando - He looks very nice. Especially when he's being a good anime villian and drinking his red wine.
Koan - Ouch. Really.
Beruche - Not as bad as Koan, not by a long shot. She had mummy gloves though.
Karaberas - She is somewhere between Koan and Beruche.
Petz - You are wearing your nipples on the outside, girl! But other than that she looks good. The best of the four sisters.

Third Season:
Mistress 9 - A girl who knows how to dress. It's simple, but elegant.
Prof Tomoe - Not much to say, he wears a lab coat 90% of the time. He's got the shiny glasses though, excellent for any villain.
Kaolinite - Outside of the labcoat of course. She's another lady who knows what to wear. I love her red outfit. The black one is fine too.
Eudial - Not bad. That belt serves no purpose, but it looks good.
Mimete - She's just so cute, anything she wears would be fine. The tiara is a bit much though.
Tellu - Black with green to match her hair. No problems here.
Cyprine and Ptilol - The match and they have cute hair.
Viluy - That hat is a little out there, but I like it for some reason. It works for her.
Princess Snow Kaguya - Put on some clothing! Please! Well, I supposed it worked for someone who looked like she was made out of ice.

Fourth Season:
The Amazon Trio - Ouch. Tigers Eye and Hawks Eye... I don't even know where to start. Fish Eye doesn't look nearly as bad when compaired, but when you look at him alone, what was he thinking? Although that suit looks like it would be fun to bounse off walls with.
The Amazon Quartet - These girls are so cute. Everything about them is way out there. The hair, the outfit, the attitudes. It all comes together and works well.
Zirconia - You're hurtin' girl, but you are also old. I'll let it slide.
Queen Nehellenia - Everything about her is beautiful, and she knows it.

Fifth Season:
Galaxia - In my opinion, the best. And her hair when she's not evil and possessed by Chaos is gorgeous!
Iron Mouse - My least favourite of the Animates. Nothing really wrong here, she just doesn't look as good.
Aluminum Siren - Probably my favourite of the Animates. Her outfit is all flowy and fun!
Lead Crow - Looking nice.
Tin Nyanko - I think her outfit is a bit much, she could try not going for the Michelle Phifer's Catwoman look as much.

And I think that pretty much covers it.  

Zahmira

usagichan19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:22 am
personally i liked The Amazon Trio they were cool. and they looked good. the worst would have have to fisheye what was she thinking . Here out fit look really really bad. Her male conterparts looked better then she did. that was a major fashion error.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:05 am
I personally thought Black Lady, Nahalenia, and Galaxia were best dressed!!! 4laugh  

Nabiki_Chan

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:38 am
Worst: The Amazon Trio (what were they thinking?? sweatdrop )

Best:Queen Nehellenia (witho no doubt!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:08 pm
Wicked Lady had the best fashion sense, I think. And Aluminum Siren wore pretty colors ^_^  

x Amethyst Rose x

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:50 pm
Worst: The two straight guys of the Amazon Trio... Seriously... for the love of god they clashed worse than an 80's Hair Band... and that's a really nasty insult, you kno what I'm talking about if you're old (or unlucky enough) to have seen a Hair Band. gonk Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

FishEye had some fashion sense, but I attribute that to his homosexuality... as sterotypical as it is, he proves that gay men have SOME fashion sense when compared to straight guys they hang around. 3nodding

Runners up: Kooan and Emeraude. Kooan goes without saying, but I feel I should explain Emeraude. I'm sorry, yes black and green go together, but those gaudy jewels everywhere just kill that beautiful dress! Take off half of them and you'd have a designer gown anyone would be proud to wear.

Best: Galaxia. Color coordination that sets off that beautiful hair of hers. Even when she's pure evil, her black and red is intimidatingly lovely. heart

Runners up: Kunzite and Demando (Tied, because they wear the same outfit practically). Classic white with a dominating cape... gotta stick with what works, guys. biggrin

Average dressers: The 'teamsters'. Aka: the other three Shitennou and the Amazon Quartet. They all dressed like the rest of their group with a few minor color changes and hairstyles to set themselves apart. It's TOO safe, none of them tried to risk a fashion statement. confused  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff