Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:59 pm
This thread is dedicated to Biohazard Extreme for giving me the idea. *claps for Bio*
User Image

As the title states this is a thread for those who don't like the RE movies to discuss the reasons they don't like them.

I ask that you follow the rules of the ToS and this guild, and enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:10 pm
Aww. I feel Honored. Now, please, keep all your movie hatred in here so as not to upset those who are discussing the movie in a positive manner. smile  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:13 pm
Same goes for you. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Aww. I feel Honored. Now, please, keep all your movie hatred in here so as not to upset those who are discussing the movie in a positive manner. smile

I HATE THE MOVIES, ANDERSON LOVER!  

A5116278

Moneneko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:22 am
The first movie was okay, it was a stand alone thing away from the games, except for the end where they talk about the Nemesis program. I'm not big of a fan of it but I like it a lot more then the second movie, plus Alice wasen't god modded in it, and it has Rain. She was pretty cool.

Though I do say I dislike the second movie with a burning passion, for one thing. No one could take out Nemesis in hand to hand combat! And Paul aderson just changed way to much of the plot line for it. (For one thing, Nicholi was a good cry for crying out loud!) And as it has been said before, Carlos looks like Chris! Plus Alice stole a lot of her moves from Claire. And to top it off, I hate the ending. Alice just looks at the camera and the guys dies! (A parasite Eve death) Are they trying to make Alice into an Alexia or something?

No offence to Paul Anderson though, he did a great job on the Mortal Kombat movies. I'm a fan of them. I just think that he never should have touched Resident evil, and I'm afraid to see afterlife.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 am
I really don't hate the movies, I just hate how they were directed in a approach on one main character. Am kinda anxious to see Afterlife.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Chris8904

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:53 pm
The characters and story line from the game and movie didnt add up. I didn't like the fact that they did it like that i know they gottah make a movie out of a game that is 20+ hours long. It was a good try trying to reach out to the fans of the games and new commers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:23 pm
Can you all read?....He said HATRED!...Not a little...Not maybe....Hate Pure hate!

If you don't want movie bashing in other threads then don't bring possitive s**t here.

Deal or no deal.

By the way travis...Awesomness!
rofl  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:35 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Can you all read?....He said HATRED!...Not a little...Not maybe....Hate Pure hate!

If you don't want movie bashing in other threads then don't bring possitive s**t here.

Deal or no deal.

rofl

I never said hate, I said 'don't like', hate is a strong word. sweatdrop

I feel loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:04 pm
Lord Travis
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Deal or no deal.

rofl

I feel loved.
Yeah, I was wondering about that, I never once seen him use the word HATE... Leave it to women to put words into your mouth, eh Lord.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I was wondering about that, I never once seen him use the word HATE... Leave it to women to put words into your mouth, eh Lord.

Wow, for once we agree on something. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:20 pm
I read part of the George Romero script, and there is something I have to say:

People need to stop trying to make movies based on video game series' when the people can't even keep the video game characters as they are. I think we should have Capcom make a RE movie for a few reasons:

1. Since many people wouldn't want a direct copy of the games, they could make something completely new and make it fit in the storyline.

2. Capcom wouldn't mess with the characters, if they appeared in the movie(s).

3. Nemesis wouldn't lose fist fights. gonk

There are more reason but I don't feel like listing them right now.  

Lord Travis

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Deal or no deal.

rofl

I feel loved.

Oh,so we're sexist now are we? rolleyes

And for the record I was talking about Biohazard extremes post.Keeping in mind this thread was dedicated to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:27 am
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

And for the record I was talking about Biohazard extremes post.Keeping in mind this thread was dedicated to him.
Hey, if only people who HATED the movies posted here there would be like 3 people, that's it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Hey, if only people who HATED the movies posted here there would be like 3 people, that's it.

If you catch me at certain times I'd probably say I hate the movies.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games