Submit

Aerico

Wheezing Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am
You're inactive because you're all full of ukes. There's not enough semes to go around. Try makin' a man instead of a boy every now and then.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm
You make a very valid point. Then there are the picky cases; don't like certain qualifies you've given your characters and try to look else where... Only to stop searching all together.

*~Hasani~*

Hasani Mubarak

Aerico

Wheezing Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm
Hasani Mubarak
You make a very valid point. Then there are the picky cases; don't like certain qualifies you've given your characters and try to look else where... Only to stop searching all together.

*~Hasani~*

I think it's slightly a problem of some people not really being sure what the difference in between shonen-ai and actual yaoi. But hey whatever. I'm happy there's there's a literate RP guild.

I'll take a guild full of girlie boys over text talk any day.

Compromise is the key to moving forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 pm
LOL. That is true. :3  

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 pm
So do something about it? Yes, it is a problem, if you're all complaining about it, work towards the solution. Create more characters, be more flexible. That's what I'm doing. Since I joined, I've only allowed myself one strictly uke character - the rest are seme or heavily leaning towards it and when I come up with new ones, I make sure to design them that way. Sure, it's fun to play uke's but the other side can be just as fun and clearly it's the only way to get this forum moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 pm
theirs not very much to do here, some Rp's require seme or uke only, or it makes no sense how to start. and whats with the name with a number Example: neko uke cosplay cafe. (1x1) what does that mean? and can more Rp's start up because their are to many restricted ones...  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
theirs not very much to do here, some Rp's require seme or uke only, or it makes no sense how to start. and whats with the name with a number Example: neko uke cosplay cafe. (1x1) what does that mean? and can more Rp's start up because their are to many restricted ones...

I agree with these problems
1x1 means one on one. Meaning it's strictly one person rolplaying with another  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 pm
That's what I thought, I also think it should be a little more open. The Rp's  

TheForgottenHost Renge

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm
yeah, I've found that too, thats why I make all of mine Seke's. I think I only have one uke... /: some people prefer one on ones that way they only have to wait for one person to reply, because alot of people take a long time in their replies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:37 pm
well I was thinking to start one that could hold a little more cause I love to Rp  

TheForgottenHost Renge

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 pm
Seriously guys you tell us to stay active, but no one not even the leader is on its like rare. And How can we stay active when you limit us with Rps, whats up with that, and at least create a chatter box or something where we can all be involved and when you stay active suppose to then make it appoint to get on here even if you don't feel like it cause i've been waiting 2 weeks for someone to respond to my Rp. Also make sure if you create an Rp that filling out the info wont kill our brains to understand how it needs to be filled out, I want to be active but if you can't even get on for a minute then don't have it as a requirement in the rules.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm
II The Pimp Boss II
You're inactive because you're all full of ukes. There's not enough semes to go around. Try makin' a man instead of a boy every now and then.

i personally dont know how to be seme though i have been like maybe twice but idk maybe someone should start like a seme class to help ukes turn seke and seke turn seme  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm
All my characters are seme except fpr two. One's seke, and the other uke. I don't use the uke. The seke's RP is dead. So is my first and third seme. The second, got buried under posts.. so I need to bump it back up DX

I mean, hell, I'd make more characters, I don't mind. Though, I'd prefer if people would spend more time on their characters... Or at least make them less cliche... you know? It's just so terribly boring, "He was abandoned... Broken heart and depressed forever... Just a slut for no reason other than smut" . I mean, it isn't /that/ hard to think up something better...

And then you have those "1 x 1 Looking for partner!" And the story line is absolute s**t, or at least good, but not properly thought out.

I dunno. That's just how I think of it. I kinda gave up and got busy, not really caring to check the forums here after a few months of this usual stuff. I do still check here and there though, but it usually isn't worth the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm
I'd like to start one after my last good Rp died, but it's a lot to manage and it appears I'm going to get real busy here soon again. *sigh* I wish my schedule had a balance between "too much free time" and "you ain't got no free time, suck it." Yes, my bipolar schedule talks to me.

Anyway, maybe we should all pull together and try make a Rp worth coming back here for?  

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas