Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final fantasy rp (open accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you joining
  yes
  no
View Results

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Welcome

User Image

Table of contents

Story
Rules
Character Skeleton
Character profiles
Evil character profiles
White list and black list
Announcements

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 pm
Story

User Image

For years now the world has been covered in a magical mist at first it was not a problem.However it slowly became a problem as the mist turn a average monster to a savage blood thirst beast.The monsters started to kill Human left and right soon Human started to become monsters themselves no human even Veria could stop it.The human become mindless zombies which have great strength and agility but no brain and cannot be controlled. For a human to be safe there is two option removing its head from its body is the only or with holy magic or with the help of an aeon. Years have passed and the human formed colonies with great walls protecting them form the mist.Over time there has been school developed to come back this mist, so it can be removed form the world however who made the mist and why or who is controlling it.A lot of unanswered question have come up.Now a school that is for kids who lost there parents or there parents have died or alive and have placed them there for various reason.A group of students come from Tiger might school for combat will come across the very reason why this is done and can they stop what will become of the world in time.  

LazyYusuke

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm
rules

User Image

1.No godmodding I am god in this thread I say goes.If there is any problems pm me meaning if there is someone god modding pm me or any concern.
2.Romance is encourages in this yaoi ,yuri,straight whatever however nothing above pg 13.
3.Pm me all profiles for good guy in the school which all good guys have to be in school no accept-ions at all.Please out the subject final for good guys.
4.Bad guys but the world is mine as your subject.You may not switch sides at some point bad guys will die however not until it is ok with the player.
5.Everyone has gets on the good side bad guys no because they are given immunity to the mist.
6.Everyone gets three limit breaks for the good guys and all of them must be filled. Bad guys get 4.
7.I have chosen classes you have to pick one and only those.
8.No spamming.
9.Please if you are leaving or quitting pm me immediately I do not like it or no one does I am sure if you leave out of the blue.
10.This is literate meaning paragraphs everyone or more no one liners.Use capitalization in your sentence's.
11.Make your post pretty .
12.Post as often you can
13.Do not ignore people read the post.
14.Have fun.
15.There is only two races Human or the veira due to the fact there forest is destroyed there is male veira.
16.I will make a list of aeons you have to pic them one only a list for good and a list for evil.
17.This is new characters and weapons be creative I am aware there is alot of fans of characters like cloud.You may not be a decent of them however you may base your character off of them.
18.Also the aeons get summon they come out attack and then leave ok which also they protect you from the mist they will appear on you as a tattoo you put the tattoo where you want it when you get your aeon.
19.pm all profile to me do n ot post on the thread till I said alright  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Character skeleton

User Image

Good guys and bad guys

Gaia name:
Name:
Sexual orientation:
race:
class:
aeon
weapon:
Picture
Bio:
tatoo: ( this is a must where will the aeon go on your body it appear as a tattoo)
limit break:

Classes for good guys
Warrior (1 fighter)
Dragoon
Monk
Archer ( it is a thief as well
Black mage
White mage

For bad guys
Warrior
Dark knight
Black mage
gunner
Thief
Monk

Aeons for good
Bahamut
Shiva
Magus sisters
Ifrit
pheonix
Alexander
Siren

Aeons for evil
Diabolus
Doom train
Hades
Atomos
Ark
Tiamat
Tornberry

(weapons for everyone is one and only one weapon unless the dual wield like two swords unless that one sword has eight swords for some reason but primararly one weapon you can laso have a gun that turns to a sword to is fine.Mages however you have three choices doll ,staff,or instrument And I mean something small.)  

LazyYusuke

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 pm
Character profiles good

User Image

Gaia name:lazyyusuke
Name:Suo
sex:male
Sexual orientation:bi
race:human
class:warrior
aeon:Shiva
weapon:Sword whip with guns in it.
Picture:User Image
Bio: Suo comes from a line of well off families in fact he is a good singer with dancing as well.However that time change when the mist struck his home when he was 10.They ran for cover for a while till they manage to get to a special school when it just open.Ever since that day he has been training and learning everything he could.He is cold blooded at first however is he is with his friends he is a nice guy and shy around people he likes as a boy friend or girl friend.He use's his dancing as an advantage cause his sword is like like a whip with guns it his sword is made where it is one of a kind and it can cut through almost anything .It also has a handle with bullets that he can use when necessary.
tattoo: The aeon goes on his back
limit break :1. Moon strike (His sword move's in a snake like form surrounding one person or a group and then slices them in half.
2.Blade dance(He does a series of slashes to multiple opponent with a final twirl in the end which hits all of them in a circle.)
3.Ultimate end ( His swords comes through the ground and goes in one huge circle and the blades open to reveal holes in it and shoots the enemy all over the place.Then slices them all up.

Gaia name: RevvRaptor

Name: Chad Lore

Sex: Male

Sexual orientation: Straight

Race: Human

Class: White Mage (would've preferred Blue or Red though..)

Aeon: Alexander

Weapon: See Picture.

Picture: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/goldn_scales/Anime/Mage-2.jpg

Bio: Typically a loner by nature since his childhood, Chad would keep himself engrossed in the texts of ancient White Magics, giving him a better understanding of their abilities than most. He now studies even harder upon learning he will soon embark into the world to eradicate this cursed Mist. Typically not one for idle conversation, he sticks to the task at hand like glue and only talks when he feels it neccessary.

Tattoo: Back of his right hand, a light-blue crucifix

Limit Break:
1. Force Cross: Fires several small rapid bursts of Holy Magic from the orb of his Staff against 1-2 foes.
2. Lunar Prayer: Removes all Status Ailments and does high-level Healing to all.
3. Phoenixian Servant: Fully revives all Party members.

Gaia name: DarrelGreenFan11
Name: Michael
sex: Male
Sexual orientation: straight
race: human
class: black mage
aeon: Bahumet
weapon: staff
Picture User Image
I think its a male
Bio: Michael lost his parents to the mist and was sent to the acadamy. He tries to study anything and everything to fix this mist and bring his parents back
tatoo: His left hand
User Image
it looks like this on his left hand
limit break:
1. Ultimate summoning-Bahumat comes and uses his overdrive instantly
2. Ultimate Staff- He thinks of his parents and his staff gets enveloped with all elelments
3. Multi Spell-Michael casts multiple Fira, Thundara, Watera, and Blizzara one after another.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm
Evil characters

User Image

LazyYusuke

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

White list

Black list

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm
Announcements

(Open)  

LazyYusuke

LazyYusuke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm
rolleyes  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:47 pm
((Revised into a post))

".....An honor I graciously accept, I thank you." Was all the young White Mage could say as he finished his small speech. Chad Lore was his name, and he had just received his orders from the High Council of the school he was attending for others like himself who had been left displaced and even orphaned after the Mist first arose. Giving a final bow, Chad left the room slowly, mind weighing the situation as heavily as the sound of his boots clacking with every step.

This is no training session now.. No room for error, now I and those who I will soon be assigned to will require more than a simple pass-or-fail grade to get by, we will be thrust into a real live-or-die war with the many hellish nightmares that we will soon encounter.. Am I really ready for this? Are any of us? .....No time to ask 'what if?', I have to make myself ready, for anything..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 pm
Suo

User Image

Suo was done with all of his classes technically. He was not the only one either Chad was done to.During that Suo at some lunch which then he was quite content with it.He had a full stomach at that to.After that though he decided to walk around he would not speak to anyone much unless they ask him something.However there seem to be no need to talk at the current moment.Finally he can try to figure out what is causing this mist thank goodness at that.

An announcement was made "Will Suo and Chad along with anyone else who has past there classes to be on a team come to the training field please.)

Suo heard the announcements and made his way over there which was about a five minute walk.Once he got there he waited for this Chad and everyone else.  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm
Assigning Teams already? Or perhaps a post-requisite training session to divide graduates into qualified Teams based upon our performance.. Either way, it should be interesting to see what the High Council has in store.

Arriving a minute after Suo, Chad glanced around with a hawkish scanning gaze, observing only Suo for the time being as he walked over to an empty wall of the room and propped his back against it in a lean.

Now we wait, joy.. So far it's only one Warrior and one White Mage, a Team should be diverse so I wonder who else will show up with what skill-sets?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 am
A black Mage whose face that no one ever saw, heard the announcement and went to the training field. He sat there staff in hand and a scroll on aeons in another. He was reading on how to summon one of the most powerful aeons ever, Bahumat. While waiting for everyone Michael read continuelessly untill he finished the scroll and wanted to try out his summoning technique. "Where is the other graduates at" he wondered not knowing the others who were already there.  

DarralGreenFan11

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 pm
Chad simply glanced up to the Black Mage, offering nothing more than a quick shoulder shrug as an answer before returning his gaze to the Training Center's entrance.

He's not the only one wondering that, though.. There's only three of us now, which would be enough for a decent Team as the guidelines say a Team is comprised of 3-4 individuals, but one Team isn't going to be nearly enough for this I'm sure..  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff