Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
O.o A Ghoulish Haunting (all ghost stories) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 pm
'Kay, so this thread will be entirely for telling ghost stories. If you're not telling a ghost story (preferably true) or comenting on someone elses (you must be nice! if you don't have anything nice to say, then dont coment) then please don't bother posting. You can coment on other things, just remember this is a ghost story telling thread, so try to stick to the topic. And if you leave a story here, just remember that anyone who sees may try their hand at trying to play taps/ghostbusters/ghostadventures in trying to either debunk/confirm any of the posted stories.

Anyway, with that said, i'll get to my ghost story. I'll keep it short considering that i only have like 7 minutes before i have to get off, and considerening i've already typed so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:25 pm
arrow eek This is a ghost story.....and this is my ghost story telling face! ~ so get used to it.....
Anyway, one day i had just gone downstairs to get some breakfast and watch a little tv. when i came out of my room whistling a few minutes later to get a drink, i decided to stop in my moms meditation room and look out the window at the remaining snow that still lay on the ground. All of a sudden, i heard whistling.....and it sounded like mine.
Yeah, yeah, i know what you're thinking ~ but stop.
Because i had stoped whistling for three full minutes before i heard the whistling.
The only other two people at home were my mom and brother who were both fast asleep. Nothing short of countless children running back and forth in front of him and yelling in his ear for over an hour could possibly wake my brother. And my mom, though a light sleeper, was extreamly tired from having been up all night with two sick twins and an extreamly sick husband. So it wasn't her wither.
And what's worse is....it sounded just like me ~ and it was even whistling the same last notes i had been whistling and in the same way.
From then on, every time i hear it, i whistle back. Like saying "hello mr./mrs. ghost, i know you are hear. I can hear you."

~ Anyway, perhaps you have an oppinion of my story. If you have any ideas, please comment and let me know what you think it could have been.  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm
I realy don't get scared that easily. It's gotta be like poeples eye's being gored out with a branch scary or something like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 am
Ok, this is somewhat not really a story of mine (owned by me) or involving any ghosts in it but in where I live (I won't say) a lighthouse has been closed down for years since when you sleep there, when you wake up the next morning, you'll appear in another part of the light house....  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 am
Miyuki no Hara
arrow eek This is a ghost story.....and this is my ghost story telling face! ~ so get used to it.....
Anyway, one day i had just gone downstairs to get some breakfast and watch a little tv. when i came out of my room whistling a few minutes later to get a drink, i decided to stop in my moms meditation room and look out the window at the remaining snow that still lay on the ground. All of a sudden, i heard whistling.....and it sounded like mine.
Because i had stoped whistling for three full minutes before i heard the whistling.
The only other two people at home were my mom and brother who were both fast asleep. Nothing short of countless children running back and forth in front of him and yelling in his ear for over an hour could possibly wake my brother. And my mom, though a light sleeper, was extreamly tired from having been up all night with two sick twins and an extreamly sick husband. So it wasn't her wither.
And what's worse is....it sounded just like me ~ and it was even whistling the same last notes i had been whistling and in the same way.
From then on, every time i hear it, i whistle back. Like saying "hello mr./mrs. ghost, i know you are hear. I can hear you."

~ Anyway, perhaps you have an oppinion of my story. If you have any ideas, please comment and let me know what you think it could have been.

You still hear it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 am
Back in the second grade, we went on a feild trip to a historic town. And I looked over by one of the house gates, and I saw a white figure, possibly a woman, standing next to it! I looked away and looked back, and it was gone  

OtakuKnightGirl42

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

OtakuKnightGirl42

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 am
Unit Blue
Ok, this is somewhat not really a story of mine (owned by me) or involving any ghosts in it but in where I live (I won't say) a lighthouse has been closed down for years since when you sleep there, when you wake up the next morning, you'll appear in another part of the light house....

If I had alittle more info, I could probley debunk it.

But he's what I got....

They either were sleep walking, or it's very unlikely for this, but, a spirit may have picked them up and moved them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am
Unit Blue
Miyuki no Hara

You still hear it?

Yeah, i still hear it. Not very recently, but it comes and goes. And i like that story you told about the lighthouse. That's gotta be the coolest thing living so close to a place like that. Have you or any of your friends ever tried investigating there?  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:25 am
FinalDissidia ZidanePSP
Back in the second grade, we went on a feild trip to a historic town. And I looked over by one of the house gates, and I saw a white figure, possibly a woman, standing next to it! I looked away and looked back, and it was gone

Being a historic town, the school house must have been pretty old. It is possible that you saw the school teacher. Perhaps she's looking for her students, and, your class being second graders at the time, perhaps she thought that you guys were her class and came to check it out. Also, she may have been burried very close to the school house, so that could also lend to you having seen her there.

I have to say, though, that this is a very interesting case. I just wish i could do a little investigating there myself. However, if you still remember the name of the town, you could perhaps do a little digging yourself. Try to find out who the school teacher could have been and were she may have been burried and what kinda things may be keeping her there still.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 am
arrow eek Okay, so this is another of my never-ending-supply of ghost stories.

This one's kinda fun.

Okay, so we moved into our house about five years ago. Before that, though, we lived somewhere else. In this other house there was a really big storm that had us all in the basement. It was almost ten that night when we started coming up the stairs and setting up to sleep in the living room just in case the storm decided to get ugly again. It was about midnight when everyone was asleep except me. I turned on the radio in the dining room and started marching around the whole middle part from the dinning room, through the kitchen, through the little back hall that led to the living room, through the foyer, and back through the dining room again when at about three in the morning, i saw this huge blue orb flash on the far left of the curtain rod in the dining room, closest to the front door. i thought it was lightning at first, but it came from the inside not the outside.

~ i still can't prove/debunk it
Anyone got any ideas?  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 am
rain the magician
I realy don't get scared that easily. It's gotta be like poeples eye's being gored out with a branch scary or something like that!

Ok, well that's cool. But these stories aren't supposed to be scarry, this thread is more for people who have a story about something that happened to them that they can't really explain and maybe would like to get the opinions of any others who see this thread. Now, if one chooses to tell a story for the sake of scaring or thrilling, then that's tottally their choice to make. You don't have to think their scary, though. That part is entirely up to you.
But ikr. There's not a whole lot that'll scare me, either.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Miyuki no Hara
FinalDissidia ZidanePSP

Being a historic town, the school house must have been pretty old. It is possible that you saw the school teacher. Perhaps she's looking for her students, and, your class being second graders at the time, perhaps she thought that you guys were her class and came to check it out. Also, she may have been burried very close to the school house, so that could also lend to you having seen her there.

I have to say, though, that this is a very interesting case. I just wish i could do a little investigating there myself. However, if you still remember the name of the town, you could perhaps do a little digging yourself. Try to find out who the school teacher could have been and were she may have been burried and what kinda things may be keeping her there still.

It wasn't a school house though, it was a home. And I dunno, I might have been hallucinateing.

Quote:
Okay, so this is another of my never-ending-supply of ghost stories.

This one's kinda fun.

Okay, so we moved into our house about five years ago. Before that, though, we lived somewhere else. In this other house there was a really big storm that had us all in the basement. It was almost ten that night when we started coming up the stairs and setting up to sleep in the living room just in case the storm decided to get ugly again. It was about midnight when everyone was asleep except me. I turned on the radio in the dining room and started marching around the whole middle part from the dinning room, through the kitchen, through the little back hall that led to the living room, through the foyer, and back through the dining room again when at about three in the morning, i saw this huge blue orb flash on the far left of the curtain rod in the dining room, closest to the front door. i thought it was lightning at first, but it came from the inside not the outside.

Anyone got any ideas?

The paranorml can not only take on shadowy forms, disembodied voices, move object, or touch you, but in forms of a glowing orb if they have enough energy. But anyway, that's weird  

OtakuKnightGirl42

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:54 am
Miyuki no Hara
arrow eek Okay, so this is another of my never-ending-supply of ghost stories.

This one's kinda fun.

Anyone got any ideas?

Oh! I know a story like that!
But I'm feeling lazy tonight so I'll write it another time crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:56 am
Miyuki no Hara
Unit Blue
Miyuki no Hara

You still hear it?

Yeah, i still hear it. Not very recently, but it comes and goes. And i like that story you told about the lighthouse. That's gotta be the coolest thing living so close to a place like that. Have you or any of your friends ever tried investigating there?

Nah, forget where the exact location was. But I do know some radio DJs who had a though of doing it....
Yeah, they were just joking  

Unit Blue

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am
Okay, so the last ghoulish story i told has a second part to it. One that takes place before the blue lighting orb. This ones really odd though. I could never make any sense of what happened then. Maybe one of you might have an idea.

arrow eek Okay, so that night, before the orb-thing, my parents had just decided that it would be safe enough for everyone to come out of the basement and into the living room and sleep there (just in case the storm got bad again, it'd be easier to get everyone into the basement from there.)
Anyway, so we had just gotten up the stairs (no one wanted to sleep in the basement because it was absolutely haunted - more stories to come about that) and the twins started crying for their blankets, and ofcourse the two youngest up from them decided to get into it too. They all wanted something from the basement, but not even the youngest of the older twins wanted to go down and get it. And he was always claiming to be the bravest and to not (absolutely not!) be affraid of the basement. So me and two of my other sibs go down (the oldest of the older twins among us) and got the things.
They were ahead of me, so they reached my older brothers room first and were already getting the things when i heard something strange. There was a howling. But it wasn't coming from outside (we didn't even have a dog anymore), it was comming from inside - right infront of me, to be exact. And it sounded like it was under water or far away, but it was right there, clear as day (as clear as it could get sounding like it was so far - or muted, at least like someone had turned the volume down). I know what you're thinking - someone had a t.v. on, right?
Wrong.
All the power in the neighborhood was out.
Nothing.
So it was pitch black in the basement. Yeah. Creepy.
Anyway, right after that, i call out to the boys asking if they heard something.
The older of the oldest twins says "y'mean you asking if we heard something, or maybe the storm raging outside?"
My older brother says "yeah, no kidding."
And i say "no like something howling"
For some reason it made me think of a wolf giving a warning howl (for some reason the howling didn't bother me as much as the feeling of "look out" and "danger" that i got when i heard it) - but certainly that can't be right. We lived in a pretty well populated area, so no chance of there being wolves. Besides nothing is so crazy that they would be out in a storm like that.
So then i noticed a movent in the t.v. room off to my left. When i looked, i saw a shadow standing (either on the couch or behind it - from were i was looking) and it was swaying from side to side. I couldn't make out much of it, but i saw and outline and the eyes that looked dimly like they were glowing (can't exactly tell what color though).

So we got back upstairs, everyone got the items they wanted (whole boxes, even though the storm still could have gotten worse) and i told them about what happened.

Now it's your turn. What do you think it was? Any ideas how to either prove or debunk this six year mystery?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff