Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I hate people Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
I'm a loner
I trust a good friend of mine of keeping a secret of mine (That I was a furry I'm not opened to tell people that I'm a furry) and some how today I seen a few people calling me a freak and asking me if I ******** animals I said no? thn I glared at my friend he just looks at me and mouthed to me "don't look at me I didn't tell no one" and now I'm the ******** school freak I don't know what the ******** to do, do I ignor it? Do I go "mute"? Do I just not go to school anymore? Help me!!!!! crying

And I hate people

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:28 pm
[♫=♥]

Obviously not your friend anymore. If people are now bugging you about it, ignore them. Paying attention would just feed the trolls.

My friends probably know that I'm a furry (obviously open about it), and they haven't bothered me about it at all. Except my best friend would call me "furry" in a not so friendly tone. lol But he accepts my fur side. I bust his fail logic that anthropomorphism =/= bestiality period.

I'd say wear a bugs bunny t-shirt or those awesome '90's anthro cartoons that people will nostalgia over it. If people make hateful comments about you being a fur, say, "Why you dissin' on Bugs Bunny?" mad

cool
edit; I have been bullied before (not about being a fur) and all I did was ignore them and pay attention to the ones who care about me. Why surround myself with hateful people?
So far no one messed with me IRL about being a fur.

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:37 pm
That is the best thing to do, just ignore it.

When I was in school, I had others pick on me, calling me "turtle" due to my last name ((Not saying))

I did Ignore them for a time but, like a water balloon, I could only take so much before exploding and yes I did explode.

It got to a point where >>I<< had to go to anger management.
The victim in this hell called school. After that, as emo as it sounds, I made no intent on making friends...I had become what they said I was, a turtle. Keeping to my self and slowly coming out.

I guess for the most part, It was better for me. I started to become one of the smart ones. Getting A and B on my report card.

Moving forward...

When I moved from Florida to California, I got rid of the "turtle" crap but, I still made not attempted to make friends. All I had where "class mates" or what ever you would call them, just people that I would work with in a closed environment.

I soon became a "ghost", going in and out of conversations, never really even being noticed....

It was nearing the end of the year and my history teacher left. When I was in that class with the sub, I heard the rumors that, they made her cry and leave by calling her a "bomb dropper"

I am not racist but, the people who where saying that where Mexican and even the girls would keep on about it and then it happened...

Trying to do my work and they keep going on, I exploded. Yelling out for everyone to shut up but, I soon realized the position I was in and started to do a meditation to try and calm down and collect my wits

CONCLUSION

What I am trying to say is, ignore it. Become a ghost if you have to and even though it might not be healthy, keep the rage to yourself and remember this...

You are your own person and don't let what others think and say effect you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 pm
As long as they are not physically abusing you, ignore it.
If it's just words, ignore it.
When they start pushing you or hitting you or throwing things at you, tell someone because then it can get bad.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm
Kayian

CONCLUSION

What I am trying to say is, ignore it. Become a ghost if you have to and even though it might not be healthy, keep the rage to yourself and remember this...

You are your own person and don't let what others think and say effect you

Okay I am my on person... Thanks dude

DarkWolfLove
As long as they are not physically abusing you, ignore it.
If it's just words, ignore it.
When they start pushing you or hitting you or throwing things at you, tell someone because then it can get bad.

Thanks I'll ignore it...

Jiti
[♫=♥]

Obviously not your friend anymore.

So what your saying is he isn't my friend anymore? he mouthed that he didn't say anything...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Don't let them get to you. School is mearly a stage in life that will eventually pass by. As time does pass those people will no longer be an infulence on your furture. Mearly things in the universe you will no longer talk to.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm
CaliWolf
Don't let them get to you. School is mearly a stage in life that will eventually pass by. As time does pass those people will no longer be an infulence on your furture. Mearly things in the universe you will no longer talk to.

Pfft I'm an outcast in my school When I go to collage guess what I'm gonna be a ******** outcast AGAIN!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm
Luna StormHaven
CaliWolf

Pfft I'm an outcast in my school When I go to collage guess what I'm gonna be a ******** outcast AGAIN!

Let me tell you my experience in my community collage...

First semester, I was quite, stayed back

Second semester, opened up a little

From there on, I was able to be my self. It was mainly because I am taking classes for my career such as, photoshop, avid, final cut pro.

Now that I am done with the digital art, I am in an illustration, oral interpretative, and acting for tv class.

So when you take your collage classes and your working on your career classes, be your self and become noticed the way you want to.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm
Luna StormHaven

So what your saying is he isn't my friend anymore? he mouthed that he didn't say anything...

Wait, sorry, how did people know this?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 pm
I had something similar to this happen, but I was called whore and it was shouted through the halls... I had to ignore it. Although I spent many days in the office or at home, I just had to realize that I was the better person.

However, if it gets to a point of harassment go to an administrator at your school. They schould do something. Afterall, school is a place where you are supposed to feel comfortable and not threatened.

If the admins can't help see if the police can. Harassment is harassment. I had a policeman listen to a voicemail that someone had left. Guess what? He had the girl crying! XD And she never called again. That made me feel very good.

And the friend? If you only told him and no one heard you tell him, then how would others have found out? I had all of my friends desert me. Sorry I don't think highly of anyone anymore, but I don't trust them not to stab me in the back. He very well may have told them, or it may have slipped out. Or he could have told another friend whom could not keep their yap shut. There are many things that could have happened. I would just confront him and see if you feel he is telling the truth.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm
Aakosir
I had something similar to this happen, but I was called whore and it was shouted through the halls... I had to ignore it. Although I spent many days in the office or at home, I just had to realize that I was the better person.

However, if it gets to a point of harassment go to an administrator at your school. They schould do something. Afterall, school is a place where you are supposed to feel comfortable and not threatened.

If the admins can't help see if the police can. Harassment is harassment. I had a policeman listen to a voicemail that someone had left. Guess what? He had the girl crying! XD And she never called again. That made me feel very good.

And the friend? If you only told him and no one heard you tell him, then how would others have found out? I had all of my friends desert me. Sorry I don't think highly of anyone anymore, but I don't trust them not to stab me in the back. He very well may have told them, or it may have slipped out. Or he could have told another friend whom could not keep their yap shut. There are many things that could have happened. I would just confront him and see if you feel he is telling the truth.

Well he dose get pissed off fairly easily I think that fight we had earlier that day made him said it... I don't know if I can trust him anymore...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm
Kayian
Luna StormHaven
CaliWolf

Let me tell you my experience in my community collage...

First semester, I was quite, stayed back

Second semester, opened up a little

From there on, I was able to be my self. It was mainly because I am taking classes for my career such as, photoshop, avid, final cut pro.

Now that I am done with the digital art, I am in an illustration, oral interpretative, and acting for tv class.

So when you take your collage classes and your working on your career classes, be your self and become noticed the way you want to.

Three things about me
1). I'm shy
2). I don't talk much
3). I'm just anti-social
So tell me how can I be myself when I'm like that?...

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm
Uhg there has got to be a better way of giving you the answers you seek rather they typing...and thus I will look for them, unless you have something like skype and can voice chat but, thats if you want to go that route.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Kayian
Uhg there has got to be a better way of giving you the answers you seek rather they typing...and thus I will look for them, unless you have something like skype and can voice chat but, thats if you want to go that route.

I'll just stay quite for the rest of my two years in high school
I wish I wouldn't of told him... I'm so stupid...

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items