Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Does anyone else here...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:14 pm
Actually - - - and is trying to stop? I am and its hard as hell... I was wondering if anyone has any tips or anything that could help me stop.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:15 pm
stop what?  

hewhoshotdownthestars

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:28 pm
--- = c u t  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:24 pm
I stopped cutting, I used to depend on it. I guess I stopped mainly becuase I thought about the people that cared about me and how it affected them, and how cutting changed me body. Right now my legs are covered in scars and it's different for girls than boys, becuase being a girl you want to be able to dress in different ways and since of the scars I'm limited unless I want everyone to know.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:45 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
I stopped cutting, I used to depend on it. I guess I stopped mainly becuase I thought about the people that cared about me and how it affected them, and how cutting changed me body. Right now my legs are covered in scars and it's different for girls than boys, becuase being a girl you want to be able to dress in different ways and since of the scars I'm limited unless I want everyone to know.

yeah.... i can understand that... I'm super feminine....

and a lot of my t-shirts have sleeve just short enough that you can see the scars on my bicep... which is where I used to cut.... it was the easiest for me to hide...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:50 pm
Archangel Izual
[Putcoolnamehere]

and a lot of my t-shirts have sleeve just short enough that you can see the scars on my bicep... which is where I used to cut.... it was the easiest for me to hide...

mine were mainly on my legs, hips, I used to on my arms in the winter, and I used to on my ankles. I don't any more though.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:39 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
Archangel Izual
[Putcoolnamehere]

mine were mainly on my legs, hips, I used to on my arms in the winter, and I used to on my ankles. I don't any more though.

that's good.... cutting is lame and pointless anyway.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:41 pm
Archangel Izual
[Putcoolnamehere]
Archangel Izual
[Putcoolnamehere]

that's good.... cutting is lame and pointless anyway.....

yup yup
:3

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

hewhoshotdownthestars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:24 am
I used to on my legs, bicepts, and upper forearm and it wasn't pointless at the time  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:56 am
DancingTilDawn
I used to on my legs, bicepts, and upper forearm and it wasn't pointless at the time

that my friend is false...
there is never a good reason to cut.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:24 pm
True...True...

I've only cut once...and that was on the inside of my ankle...

Now, as a joke, people go around checking my wrists, ankles, and the back of my neck...

'Tis not fun. x ___ o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:21 am
I've thought about it but I'm a total wimp when it comes to any form of pain or anything.......I personally think you shouldn't have to do it though....  

Cupcakes are Scene

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:39 pm
i've cut 2 times, and over the same guy.
the first time will be four weeks ago on thursday, and the last time i did it was wendsay (6 days ago).
i never thought i'd acually do it, i'm soo scared of pain, i'd do anything to avoid it, but the way i cut was realy fast, and not very deep, so i didn't even feel it. i mostly just kept going 'cuz i thought the way the blood looked was cool... redface redface dumb, i know...
i don't think i'll be doing it again though, one friend already found out, and he's all mad at me now... sad
plus, i don't have much of a reason to anymore, after i cut, i realized that no guy was worth that.
i'm trying to get over him....he's an a*****e anyway...i heard that he treats his gf's like crap, and he's so mean sometimes. when he's with his friends, he goes and makes fun of other ppl, and wont even talk to me..
well, umm, this is kinda long,... lol ttyl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:40 am
Stopping can be really hard.
I've been pretty much stopped for about 4 months now - I used to have relapses really bad and I still think about it a lot.
But my boyfriend came over and threw away all my razorblades.

My advice is to tell someone you trust - someone you can call when you feel like doing that no matter what time it is.  

Ashli Terror Discoteka

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:27 am
User ImageI have never cut. But when I used to be uber-depressed I used to starve myself. I guess that is s/h in a way.
I've realised that s/h won't solve anything and if there is something worrying you, or something bad happens then you need to go and do something about it. Cutting won't make it go away.
User Image  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces