Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
нєαяʈ σʄ α ɢσɗ - Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:26 pm

User Image

Profiles are going here for the role play 'Hear of a God'. Click the picture above to get to the role play where the code is located. Do not post here until told to do so. Thanks ^^
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

User Image
"Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a sun, the death of a dream
"

On The R e c o r d ....

Full Name || Nicole Erin Stark

Role || Human Girl

Gender || Female

Age || Eighteen

Birthday || January 12th

Soul || Nickelfrizz

My F r i e n d s See Me As....

Nicknames || Nicky

Personality || Nicky is a really sweet girl that is really hyper. She can be a little shy around new people and that is when she is most hyper it seems. She doesn't need a ton of sugar for her craziness. She is a dare devil but she doesn't do it for attention. She is protective of her friends and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She cares deeply for her friends and will do anything for them. She also has a bit of a temper and will lash out on people she doesn't like or if someone is really mean to her friends.

Biography || When Nicole was young she lost her mother and sister in a house fire. Nicky was at a friends house and her father was working late that night. She was just going to turn five when that happened. Her father has had his ups and downs since then and well he thought it would be best if she lived with her grandparents. She was ten when she was sent away. She loves her grandparents but misses her father who rarely talks to her. When she moved she was really scared, but she quickly made friends. Two in particular that are still her best friends to this day.

Likes || Music
Singing
Playing Video Games
Reading Manga
Candy
Summer or rather just warm weather
Thunder Storms

Dislikes || Spicy Foods
Fighting
Snakes
Fire

Theme Song(s): Closer To The Edge // 30 Seconds to Mars
Your Love is My Drug // Ke$ha
Just the Way I Am // Skye Sweetnam

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am

User Image
"I live in a world where anything and everything is a weakness, so I built up walls to protect myself from the world."

On The R e c o r d ....

Full Name || Scarletta Marie Burks

Role || Girl

Gender || Female

Age || 19

Birthday || October 22nd

Soul || xXHiddenXTearsXx

My F r i e n d s See Me As....

Nicknames || Scar, Scarlet

Personality || Scarlet is an interesting little soul. If you know her past, you'd understand as to why she acts the way she does. When you first meet her, she will seem to be a distant figure. Really, she is a very strong girl with fire inside of her, and very stubborn at that. Scarlet is very passionate about what she does, and caring for her friends, but she usually comes off as a b***h when you meet her. Though, most can tell she is just a very guarded person. When you get to know her, and she lets you in, you'll find that she is a very kind girl and loves to laugh. Due to how she grew up, she is very proper with people who aren't extremely close to her, coming off strict and harsh, when she really isn't. She does care for her friends a lot, and will do anything for them, especially if she knows it will make her mom mad.

Biography || A little over twenty years ago two people were forced to get married. You see, they met at a party held by the rich parents of the man, Jerome Burks, and hit it off almost instantly. The parents were close friends, and decided the two should marry, so they were basically forced into it. Jerome was a good man who deserved so much better than the b***h he had to marry in most people's opinions though. Either way, he did his duty and married the woman, Elise Cordana, and soon they had a baby girl named Scarletta.

Growing up, Scarlet was forced to be a proper girl, her mother seemed to only care about how she appeared, and having a well mannered girl was her only concern, not the happiness o her child. At the age of 2, she was put into dance lessons, piano lessons, and cello lessons. Most thought it was too much, but Scarlet could handle it, she was a bright young girl. Her ability to manage these things impressed many, which in turn satisfied her mother. Scarlet rarely saw her father, for he always had business away from home, but when he did come home, he spoiled her senseless and made her happy for once.

When Scarlet turned seven, two more people joined the family, James and Andrea. Her mother did the same thing that she had done to Scarlet to them as well. She hated it, and always tried to play with them and let them have fun, but her mother rarely let her even see her younger siblings. Two years later, Scarlet discovered that her father had died, and her life spiraled down. She began to become cold and uncaring, doing anything to piss off her mom and rebel. (This included tattoos and piercings) At the age of 18 she was given two things, all of her father's money, forcing her mother to rely on her parents for support, and a nice kick in the butt out of the house.

Scarlet then moved into her own loft and enrolled in the local college, determined to make her own way in life, though her father's money could support her and a family for the rest of her life. She remained humble.

Likes || Chocolate
Tattoos
Piercings
Candy
Rain
Her father

Dislikes || Her mom
Her mom
Her mom
Snakes
Her mom(who she is 100% sure is a snake)

Theme Song(s): She's a Rebel ~ Green Day
Fireworks ~ Katy Perry
The Best Day ~ Taylor Swift
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas