Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Armored Core: Blazing Ends (Players wanted!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:03 pm
The storyline:
A few years have past. Mankind is on the brink of extinction do to the Kojima particles trapped in the air, causing the planet to become a desert. Some of the Last few companies, like GA-America and Omer Science Technology, have made *cocoon* like Habitats that float up in the sky, giving the humans once again a place to live. The problem: Resources. Since the planet has become a wast land, the rival factions are fighting to gain mass control over the resources. You are one of the last Raven cores. You have the choice of who and what you fight for. Who will you join?

Character skeleton:
Name:
age: (An actual age please. nothing like 900 and such...)
Core name:
Weapons:
Company:
Speed: (Below 95)
Attack power: (Below 95)
Mobility: (Below 95)
Defense: (Below 95)
Pilot image:
Core image:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Companies:

Global Armaments (GA): - After the LYNX War, GA was the dominant corporation, but lost power within the League to Omer, and have since begun to operate on their own, often allying with the rebuilt BFF. GA remains a leader in the field of heavy solid-state weapons.

Bernard and Felix Foundation: - After being rebuilt by GA following the LYNX War, BFF has frequently worked alongside its former enemy. However, its products have taken a steep decline in quality, as evidenced by their main Arms Fort.

Rosenthal: - Rosenthal has lost much of its power and prestige due to the increasing influence of its one-time subsidiary, Omer, within the League. Regardless, the company is still known for making powerful laser weaponry.

TORUS - A startup formed by a merger between GA Europe (after the organization broke off from GA America) and the remaining assets of Akvavit. Due to this acquisition, TORUS is a leader in the field of Kojima technology. It is on very poor terms with both GA and Omer. Supported by the Interior Union.

Interior Union - Formed by a merger of Leonemeccanica and Melies after the LYNX War, Interior Union is known as a leader in the field of laser technology, with its products frequently surpassing even Rosenthal in terms of quality. Often at odds with GA due to Interior's possession of fossil fuels.

ALGEBRA - Known as Eqbal during the LYNX War, ALGEBRA lost a great deal of its standing after sustaining heavy losses in that conflict. They nonetheless have persisted and rebuilt their organization, recruiting new LYNX in the process. They are currently aligned with Omer.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Name: Aekera Zero
Core name: Noblesse Oblige
Core Weapons: Mkr.5 Rifle, Saber N-6 sword and Prototype Nova *Wing* cannons.
Company: Mercenary for hire
Speed: 90
Attack power: 83
Mobility: 89
Defense: 76
About: An experienced pilot that fought thou the LINX war. He is the only surviving pilot of the Leonhardt company to have survived when his home colonie, Anatolia, was attacked by rebels. he now works for whoever needs a extra pilot.
Pilot image: User Image
Core image:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 pm
Name: Shakina Cortéz
Core name: Mauler
Weapons: 1 Heavy Laser, 1 Howitzer, 4 .50 Vulcans, 2 missile-racks loadable with a variety of rocket-propelled ordnance, self-destruct module
Company: ALGEBRA
Speed: 60
Attack power: 85
Mobility: 40
Defense: 80
Pilot image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Core image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

pimpjuice1337

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:11 pm
Azura SnowHeart
Alright! your ready for Rping!

cool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:28 pm
i changed the pic and found an anime girl

the "core" is actually a mech from Mechwarrior called the "Mauler"  

pimpjuice1337

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm
pimpjuice1337
i changed the pic and found an anime girl

the "core" is actually a mech from Mechwarrior called the "Mauler"

thats fine. lets start RpING!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:14 pm
Shakina Cortéz

This morning I took the lift down to the desert from the hive like I always do, and I thought I'd take the Mauler down past Rig Harbor - it's a oil rig that basically got blown all the way to shore during the LYNX War by I think a nuke. Lots of folks live in it now because it's actually fairly sturdy (I would figure it was if it really did get blown away by a nuclear explosion and is still intact).

The Harborers give me food for ALGEBRA's cocoon, and I try to be nice and give them something back, though we really don't have much - we're already low on ammo, and Omer (our ally) has been taking forever to replenish us. Dad doesn't really like me giving out ammo anyway, even if he ever decided to trust me enough to equip the Mauler with some before I go make my rounds. I guess he used to... but he stopped when he figured out that I like taking the shortcuts pretty much right underneath GA's cocoons. I get pretty close sometimes, and they get kinda pissed off. They fired some warning shots once - air-to-ground missiles right near my left leg. Another 3 of them made direct hits to my right leg and lower right torso... but I would say that the Mauler's a pretty tough core and honestly I didn't feel a thing. All I had on me was bullets for the vulcans, so I was pretty much useless to shoot anything back, so I just limped out of there. The Mauler held up steady (slow as ********, and groaning like a dying battery) all the way back to the bunker, and my dad was pretty pissed off about the damage. I couldn't take the Mauler out for a month until they finally basically replaced the entire leg. I told Dad I stepped on mines, but he doesn't really ever give me any ammo anymore... I guess he was shook up, but what does not giving me ammo solve? Now I'm worse off, and he kinda contradicts himself if he's trying to protect me.

I hope I don't hit any raiders on the way to Rig Harbor, they like to toss grenades... I guess I could step on em', but the Mauler can be a little sluggish and clumsy.  

pimpjuice1337

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 pm
(somewere in the endless desert around the ALGERBRA cocoon fields)
*Damn, all this heat is going to kill me eventually, got to find some sort of shelter.* Said Aekena as he check the map. *well, there is a harbor nearby. Should go check to see if they got something useful.* he said as he pulled up the controls of the Oblige. *lets go!*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 am
wait... i thought only GA and Omar had cocoons...?  

pimpjuice1337

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm
pimpjuice1337

no, they all do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm
Azura SnowHeart
pimpjuice1337

no, they all do.

oh... ********, pretend that ALGEBRA has a cocoon then, instead of the bunker I wrote.

(sry, g2g, ill write later)  

pimpjuice1337

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:41 pm
pimpjuice1337
Azura SnowHeart
pimpjuice1337

no, they all do.

oh... ********

ok, pretend that ALGEBRA has a cocoon then, instead of the bunker I wrote.

(sry, g2g, ill write later)

KK. see you later!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 pm
Azura SnowHeart
(somewere in the endless desert around the ALGERBRA cocoon fields)
*Damn, all this heat is going to kill me eventually, got to find some sort of shelter.* Said Aekena as he check the map. *well, there is a harbor nearby. Should go check to see if they got something useful.* he said as he pulled up the controls of the Oblige. *lets go!*

Let me explain that I actually don't know a whole lot about the world before the war, but according to what all the adults tell me, it was much different.

For example, I've never seen a "train" before, but my dad told me that that must have been the snake-like vehicle I saw parked in front of Rig Harbor on the shore, when I got there. The thing was long as s**t and it took forever to walk around!

I got out of the Mauler, and it turns out that the "train" was part of Bernard & Felix's attempts to "reach out to the "unfortunate" desert community". Whatever. Their food sucks, but the Harborers let me load up the Mauler with some. ALGEBRA needs all it can get its hands on right now, too.

Some guy there asked me if I wanted a drink... let me say again that I'm not too savvy with pre-war culture, so I thought he just meant water or something. Instead, he took me into a bar. I'm not sure if he wants something from me or not, he said to call him "Zero"...  

pimpjuice1337

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces