Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
The horror....the horror... O.O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prepare to have a piece of your childhood killed.
  If you scare easily or don't want to be horrified, don't click the link.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:23 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sshm8KKZQ

Seriously, that is messed up. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm
I don't get it, Japanese are just too weird for me  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Let me guess, you've never seen My Neighbor Totoro. confused Then you won't get the video. My Neighbor Totoro is a cute kids film about two girls who befriend friendly neighborhood furry forest spirits. Somebody took scenes entirely out of context and made this monstrosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 pm
I didn't think it was that scary, but if you haven't seen "My Neighbor Totoro" then yeah okay I can see how the dust bunnies, Totoro, and Cat Bus would scare someone or at least bother someone.

All in all though that AMV was actually nicely done to come up with its own little story that nicely went with the music. I think whoever it was did a very good job personally. However, I still don't get what was scary about that and I scare easily.

Ty! You want a Japanese anime you won't get...Oh what's that one...dude I've watched this one Japanese anime at least 6 times and I STILL don't get it. "Perfect Blue" that's it! Now that is one screwed up beyond all understanding anime! Shoot I think I had someone explain it to me once I still don't get it! *laughs*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 pm
You also thought "Space Pirate Mito" was messed up.

And what about "Fooly Cooly" ?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:16 pm
The scariness was in the implications more than the actual visuals. The contrast between the original and what was implied. But even if you don't think it was scary, you have to admit it was messed up.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am
Yes, yes it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 pm
... I'm just going to opt out of this one.

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm
Rini: Good idea girl.

Cat: *nods* Yes I did but I wasn't the only one heck even your sister backs me on at least one of those...I think... Yeah "Fooly Cooly" is totally whacked too I watched a 2 episodes I got so bored that I couldn't even finish either episode I tried to watch and I felt like I grew a bit dumber with each little bit I saw.

Purple: *blink blink goes back to watch it again.

(This post will be edited when I am done.... *awesome music plays while I'm away*)

Ahhhhh! Those *Cesored!!! Whoa almost wasn't quick enough to catch that one. *whistles* Wow she's a mite upset. Oh...oh...okay we're good now. Takes down censor.* They took down the video so I can't watch it again to see if I can agree or disagree with you. No fair!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 am
Well, that's stupid !!
I guess they didn't like their "happy little kids show" being viewed like that.

They are stupid little people that should be lobotomized, for being stupid.
Copyright laws crush the right of free expression!
And all the people that enforce the crushing of freedoms should die!!

OK, I'm done ranting ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 pm
Yeah, it's been removed...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm
I liked fooly cooly  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm
Dude: Don't get me wrong dude I'm with ya to a point, but at the same time you have people that sit there and upload full episodes and such which isn't right. I'm sorry I know we get the short end of the stick often not getting the episodes or videos we want to see, but well that's life... *blinks* And I got way off subject there. Anyway...my point is they can only do so much to try and keep things from being an all out copyright and freedom of expression. There is a fine line to walk and some people cross it while others don't it's not easy.

Ty: More power to ya my man! I know there are a lot of people that do like it. *waves to Dude* He's one of them. I couldn't stand it, but that's my taste. That's why there is all kinds and I think it's great. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzpAe60VVbU

Found another copy for ya, Moon. But I think it's the last one.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 pm
Tybarious
I liked fooly cooly

LOL
Finally, someone that agrees with me sweatdrop

Moonracer
Dude: Don't get me wrong dude I'm with ya to a point, but at the same time you have people that sit there and upload full episodes and such which isn't right. I'm sorry I know we get the short end of the stick often not getting the episodes or videos we want to see, but well that's life... *blinks* And I got way off subject there. Anyway...my point is they can only do so much to try and keep things from being an all out copyright and freedom of expression. There is a fine line to walk and some people cross it while others don't it's not easy.

Ty: More power to ya my man! I know there are a lot of people that do like it. *waves to Dude* He's one of them. I couldn't stand it, but that's my taste. That's why there is all kinds and I think it's great. ^_^

I feel no pitty for big business.
All they do is sit around on their fat asses and watch their fat paychecks come in and make their fat wallets even fatter.
The only thing fatter then all that, is their fat heads.
All while the true fans give shiv'd up the a** trying to save for the things they love while starving to death.

purpleravenhawk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzpAe60VVbU

Found another copy for ya, Moon. But I think it's the last one.

Rock on !!
Freedom Lives !!!
WOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out