Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Left, right, left, right, each view of the trail is just vast amounts of trees going down this dirt road. Suddenly, the view of a town comes in to view. It seems quiet. Very, very, quiet...
Entering through the gate, you are greeted by the cabin entrance. It seems the cabin is used like the welcoming building for anyone coming in. It was a simple place. However, it was empty. The walls were all wooden logs with mounted hunted prizes and paintings everywhere. The office over to the right was empty, along with the mail boxes.
Outside the bulky, exit wooden doors from the small window frames was hard to see. But, from closer inspection..there were moving figures.
Cracking open the door, you could see fast moving people with black foam dribbling from their mouths.
Yup, zombies...
So, this is a nice place. The office has the meeting room with an upstairs level for people to talk, chat, and other things. Outside, you and your friends could commence the most intense slaughter possible.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm
Shinzo entered through into the dimly lit cabin, his hands held tightly on his Luger pistol. He went over to the front desk and rang the bell. Nothing happened.
" This place is odd... "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm
Molina held on to kino, shakeing in her boots. " Did we have to come here to train my shooting? i have powers you know!" molina complained. * kino smiled, " You need to learn how to use a weapon without powers for once plus, this place sounds creepy..so itll be fun." she said passing molina a ak47. Molina stared at it. " Whered you get that!?!..." "shhhh." Katiana said following them holding her hand made sniper. Molina saw something move when she opened a door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm
Shinzo reached into his pockets and pulled out two micro uzis from his hoodie pocket and aimed them at the door.
After a second, he sighed in relief and placed his weapons away.
" Jesus, don't scare people like that. You'll freak me out. "
I said in a softer tone than normally.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm
The girls walked in and looked at him. " Hmm, haven't met you before, but im sure your not a zombie" katiana said. *Molina poked him, examineing him. " Can we group with you mister?" she asked ignoreing her mom's stare at her. * kino smiled looking at katiana's stare. ' Don't be protective.. hes not one of them.. shes okay...' She said in katianas mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm
Shinzo nodded.
" I'm new here. I came exploring and found this place. Now, I'm going to try to hone my skills here. Get some practice. Maybe there is some treasures or whatever. "
He got near the door.
" There is a building straight forward. We will have to run straight across, too many are running around. We would get grouped. We need to even them out through the building. Ready? " I said, waiting at the door.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 pm
They all nodded. Their guns ready in their hands. " can i fly instead of running?" asked molina. * katiana and kino ignored her, they were ready to get blood splattered on them. They grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 pm
" Go. "
With that, Shinzo bolted through the door and went running down to the other building. He knock zombies with a good heave of his shoulders and splattering them against walls and onto the ground. He reached the other end, his hand holding the door open with his hand on his pistol from before, capping down zombies and opening up a path.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm
The girls followed behind him a short distance away. Molina tripped and a zombie grabbed her, instinct took in when katiana saw, her eyes blazed and without looking into her sniper, she shot the zombie right in the head. " Idiot get up and aim your gun." katiana told her placeing molina on her back. * kino side kicked a zombie and jumped on it ripping off its head, her eyes also blazeing. " told you itd be fun." she said to them, running with them to where shinzo was. while molina shot down zombies from her moms back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm
Bob somehow found himself in the zombie infested town. The first one caught him off guard, so he just roundhouse kicked it's head off, removing each of it's limbs with swift punches and kicks. "Damn, that was fun." he muttered.

((I haven't posted as Bob for a while, and zombie hunting is right up his alley.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm
Katiana noticed a zombie aiming for molina's tail so she backflip molina onto kinos back and growled at the zombie, she dogded it as it ran in front of her, then she dodged it again and shot it without looking. " Damn, can't eat these or we'll turn into half zombies." kino complained. " We basically are already zombies, we eat animals and humans, the difference is we arent brainless and ugly." katiana said then noticed someone fighting in the distance, her eyes widend. 'Bob?' is what she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 pm
Out of his sleeves came two long, sharp blades. They were sharp enough to cut through bones, easily, so they were effective for zombie killing. More zombies came to him, and they immediately lost at least one of their legs. He jumped over them and walked over to someone he'd seen in the distance, Katiana. "Hey, look, they're crawling for me. How pitiful." He said, chuckling.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 pm
She giggled. " Crazy meeting you here." she smiled and elbowed a zombie in the face while stareing at bob. * kino jumped up high shooting ten zombies in the air. Molina backflipped off her and shot five close to her. She saw a cat and saw it was normal still. " ill save it." she said then kino blocked her. A zombie jumped on it and bit it. " shoot it, its affected now." kino said. * molina looked down then nodded and shot the cat and zombie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 pm
"Endless waves of zombies? Who can pass that up?" Bob said, only partially kidding. "So, how you doing?" he asked, kicking a zombie in the kneecap and breaking it so it just collapsed backwards  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 pm
Shinzo saw the newcomer.
" Hey man. What's up? "
Roars of zombies were heard from a distance.
" Crap. I'm going to search around to find out if anyone else is around. You guys can do as you please. "
I took off inside, going upstairs and jumping from roof to roof.
Finally, I reached a roof with a bolt locked door and removed a specialized Mosin Nagant with a pistol handle.
" and now...we begin. "
Quick speeds of moving and shooting added greatly to the sight of watching the heads of zombies splatter brain matter all over the city roads.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff