Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 am
Years have passed since a group of childhood friends parted ways. Some left for highschool together, other never saw each other again. After highschool, the families of these friends decided that they should catch up and maybe more. They sent letters to everyone, saying that they were proud of your accomplishment and your gift is a vacation on a summer island, they also said that their will be a pleasent surprise waiting for you. They planned on you marrying one of your old friends. So what will happen? Will an old crush burn into love, or will new love form?

The island has a large mansion in the middle, mountains to the north, fishing lake to the west, lighthouse to the east, and soft sandy beach to the south. The mansion is well-stocked with supplies, wifi, and a plasma screen tv with surround sound. A large pool in the back, a greenhouse, and several master bedrooms. ((Your parents really went all out.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:14 am
Rules:

1. All the Gaia and guild's rules apply.
2. I am the all powerful ruler here!!!
3. Try to post often...I don't like dead rps
4. This is a romance rp for all sexuality. So all are welcome.
5. Low rating anime here people, kissing and hugging is alright the accidently boob or a** grab is ok (it works both ways), but not too much. Futher in PMs got it.
6. PM profiles.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 am
Skeleton:

1. I listen to: (Username)
2. They call me: (Character Name, last opinional)
3. Last I counted: (Age)
4. I am a: (Gender)
5. I like: (Sexuality)
6. My friends use to say: (Personality)
7. Times have changed me: (Bio after leaving your friends)
8. I use to like: (If you had a crush)
9. Look at me now: (Pic)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 am
Profiles:

1. I listen to: The Final Kira
2. They call me: Kiba Ippiki
3. Last I counted: 20
4. I am a: Male
5. I like: Straight
6. My friends use to say: Tough, hard-headed, brave, strong
7. Times have changed me: After leaving his friends, he was the strongest and scariest guy in highschool. He made little to no friends during his time there, but he gradulated near top of his class. It was surprising as often he would work out or sleeps.
8. I use to like: No one.
9. Look at me now: Kiba

1. I listen to: Duwilo
2. They call me: Jubei Levi
3. Last I counted: 19
6. My friends use to say: He was the happy go lucky guy of the group. No matter what happened he always had a smile on his face. easy to talk to but a bit nervous around new faces.
7. Times have changed me: As time went on he picked up music and found a talent in that. He went through highschool with the goal of enjoying it. As a result his grades suffered a bit but it was nothing he couldn't live with.
8. I use to like: none
9. Look at me now: Levi

1. I listen to: Kro The Demonic Hybrid
2. They call me: Renaldo Kees
3. Last I counted: 17
6. My friends used to say: Light headed, speech dissoriented, kind
7. Times have changed me: After accidently hitting and killing in elephant he went to learn surgery, but spent the majority of his time as an emcee
8. I use to like: Don't know her name
9. Look at me now: A tall red-crested stork wearing a classical striped barber shirt tucked into tan cargo shorts. Is also wearing sandals.

1. I listen to: Kro The Demonic Hybrid
2. They call me: Otto
3. Last I counted: 18
6. My friends used to say: Open minded, slightly disturbing
7. Times have changed me: After being adopted and left for dead he became a sociopath, but is Renaldo's best friend
8. I use to like: No one
9. Look at me now: A average sized sea leapord wearing a coat, a black shirt and black pants. Also is wearing glasses and has a small gun hidden under coat.

1. I listen to:MistressBalalaika2434
2. They call me:Aliyah smith
3. Last I counted: 24
4. I am a: Female
5. I like: Bisexual
6. My friends use to say:I was a hardcore study girl who only thought of going far in school and I did I have a good job and great pint house and nice car and all the man I can have.
7. Times have changed me:nothing really changed I am just more of a party girl now always ready to have fun and a good time.
8. I use to like:none as of yet but who know that could change
9. Look at me now: Aliyah

1. I listen to: Aakosir
2. They call me: Aakosir
3. Last I counted: 21
4. I am a: Female
5. I like: Boys
6. My friends use to say: Stubborn, outspoken, a loner, unpredictable
7. Times have changed me: I went to high school and was not accepted well. Because of my stubborn outspoken ways many guys ignored me and the girls were too busy being bubble brains to acknowledge any type of intellegence. I made my choice to stay alone after encountering the cliques at the school. It was for my own sanity.
8. I use to like: This one guy, oh I forget his name. It's been so long
9. Look at me now: And look I shall  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am
White list:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 am
Black List:  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am
Accepting!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 pm
"Ey! I got's a whatsit from me ol' folks!" Renaldo said to Otto, hwo was in a crab boat ready to go. "It says somethin' abrat a varcation er somethin'." He said. "A vacation...Where?" Asked Otto. Renaldo hopped onto the eadge of the small boat. "Hmm...Some fmncy place in the middle of the arcean..." Said the stork. "Well...No gain wasteing something thats free." Said the sea leapord. So Renaldo went to his cabin home and began packing. Otto went to his and started packing as well. They would leave latter that day.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm
Kiba was arriving at the island by boat. He chuckled as it approached the shore and exited the ship. "Well, I must say, this is unexpected." He picked up his luggage and headed for the masion. Why did my parents really send me here?

((Really need girls))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Renaldo flew while Otto took a boat. "Jurst follow the sercond star to the right strat' on 'till mornin'?" Shouted Renaldo. Otto threw a map at him and Renaldo kept flying. When Otto arrived at the island he waited for Renaldo. The crane already was at the mansion looking around the foyer.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 am
Otto slowly approached the mansion when he saw Renaldo swimming in a foutian. "Ren, it seems like you want to go to jail." Said the sea leapord. "Hey, tree' square meals a day!...With extra maggots for flaverin'!" Said Renaldo. Otto went inside the mansion and looked around. "It's gonna be a long vacation..."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff