Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
⊰ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓦⓐⓡ ⊱ (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm
Back to the RP

I will post all profiles here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:07 pm
Children of Zeus/Jupiter profiles:

User Image
Valerie Marie Poxlietner Jessica Eva Poxlietner and Zeus. Eighteen Eight years My sword that transforms into a necklace and a dagger.

What I'm like...
                                    Kind, fun, sweet, and loud when I'm not thinking about or not around my so called father. Quiet, scared, depressed, parinoid, and worried when I'm thinking or around my so called father.
                                    Not your regular fairytale...
                                    I grew up with my 'father' and my brother. My mother left about a month after my birth, and never came back. It turned out that I was the product of an affair that she had, with a Greek God too. No one except her knew that until I was born and looked absolutly nothing like my father. He got furious and demanded the truth from my mother. She told him, and he was even more furious. It lasted about a week after I was born before she left. She came home crying and my father took her back in, that was until a month later, she found out that she was pregnant again. My father kicked her out, this time for good. He kept me though, saying that she wasn't capable of taking care of me. She tried to argue with him, but gave up on it, and left me in his care. When I was about the age of four, the beatings began. My 'father' started to beat me, saying that it was because I was a disgrace to his family. I couldn't do anything to prevent him from doing anything, but my brother would try to stop him a few times. I tried to stand up to him about eight years ago, but the beating was even worse. I wasn't strong enough to do anything to him, so I was harmed more. My brother and I finaly got away from my father after that beating. My brother bought his own appartment and I went with him, but he sent me to this camp. Anything is better than living with my father and getting the constant beatings. I still have scars and stuff from when my 'father' would beat me, and they are really noticable if I don't cover them up. Now I'm able to keep them covered and unnoticed with coverup.

You think that your life was bad, try living in the life that I had to live in before this camp.

xXxMimi-96xXx

User Image
Alysa Thetis Demopoulos Daneen Demopoulos and Jupiter Seventeen Seventeen years Legionarie's Spear and Gladius

What I'm like...
                                    I'm loud. I'm cocky. I'm arrogant. Seriously. Do you need to know anymore? If you do,you have major problems. I'm also generally very rude to Zenon. He has a stupid name. I enjoy slapping him.
                                    I don't like to talk about it much. My life. My mom died when I was really young. Right after I was born,really. They sent me to camp immediately. The gods. I grew up at camp. In the fighting mode. I was the only child of Jupiter since the others had already left...or died.

Face it. I'm awesome and you aren't.

H e r o - L l a m a

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Children of Poseidon/Neptune profiles:

User Image
Elliot Winslow Alcott Mary-Jane Everett Alcott and Neptune Eighteen Six years A necklace of Neptune's Trident, that turns larger

What I'm like...
                                    I love making scenes. Good or bad ones. I just love how I can flaunt my awesomness around. Others may call me crazy, stupid, etc.. But, who cares? I love doing things the way I want them. I love playing around. With someone, or something.. I tend to be very emotional. If someones angry, I'll get angry. Also, I am very jealous. I get jealous alot. Like, if I see someone who has something I want, I charge after them and attack.. Also, I am very mellow. I tend to be very nice and friendly. Although, I do speak my mind, I dont keep alot of secrets. Yes, I keep some, but doesn't everyone? With my caring attitude, I have things I cant deal with. Like, crying, I just cant help someone if they are. Makes me feel like I hurt them in anyway, then I start crying. Anyway, Im obnoxious at times, like dont give me any caffeine, sugar, you know the deal. I am also very, very, very, temperamental.
                                    Nothing to really go along with. Me mum never really told me anything, made me think my father died in some freak accident. Obviously, Im moody and I was really upset, but then I got over it. Years after, like just about six years ago, I was a n00b at this camp. Now, Im here.

Indescribably, extraordinary; These memories will never cease to bury.

iNessieMonsterRawr

User Image
Tynan Lake Hadrian Isobel Silka Hadrian and Posiedon Ninteen Eighteen years, eleven months, and fourteen days An earring that turns into a large, three-pronged trident and a harpoon gun.

What I'm like...
                                    There are few words that fully describe my personality... And that is that I do not have much of one. I am indifferent and uncaring. I am a sociopath to a certain degree, meaning that I have practically no moral standards. I can also be very graceful to the point of putting even the most well trained dancer to shame. Smoothness and controlled tones make me, but I sound a bit off because of the lake of emotion I harbour. I am ridiculously smart, and not in the academic way; I somehow always two steps ahead of everyone else.
                                    I was born in the hands of my father, because my mother passed in the event of my birth. He took care of me for a small while, but he could not do it for long. He was a god after all and had the whole universe to take care of. Giving me up to the Camp was hard for him, seeing as he always wanted to care me for me by himself, but he couldn't. It was against the law of the gods. I grew up in the camp, but I seemed different than all the others. They were too dull for me, or too rowdy. I was fragile in my early years, and very prone to bruises and cuts. But when I got older I became unbeatable in swimming, the area (sometimes I lose when I am lazy... Which is almost all the time), and most other things. But I never let any of that go to my head, seeing as I didn't much care. I was chosen as a Cabin Leader and as a camp leader. But I do hold a secret... I have a very slow heart beat, making me prone to heat and fainting, and I have a hemophilia, an anti-coagulant disease, or, in other words, my cuts and bruises do not stop bleeding.

"O brave new world. What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Leifka

User Image
Nicodemus Sirius Alexopoulos Karina Marie Alexopoulos and Poseidon Nineteen Nineteen years A trident that turns into a necklace, and a spear.

What I'm like...
                                    I can be a rather loud and fun person at times. There are other times where I can be crude and mean, but I don't show that side often. I'm a protective person and will protect my friends or family as soon as needed. I'm sweet, and have become pretty famous lately. I don't like the excessive attention, and I'm glad that I can stay at camp. Luckily the director is also a demi-god, and he knows what it's like for me. There are times when I can be quiet and won't talk to people, but that isn't very often if you think about it.
                                    I was pretty much raised here at camp. My mother gave birth to me and died shortly after I was born. I was brought to this camp, Chiron saying that he was my uncle, and lucky for them, it was in my mother's will that I went to him. He helped raise me and some others with the help of others around camp. Seeing as we were too little, we got to run around the big house most of the time. As I grew older, I would visit the outside world, and decided to try out for a movie. I got the part, and became famous from it. Yes, those movies would be the Twilight series. I had to read the books, but I got it in Greek, seeing as it was far easier to read than English. I can speak English perfectly, but having Dyslexia is a really bad disadvantage. All my castmates loved me. I was one of the youngest people on set, but I didn't really care. I love the whole cast, and they are like family to me. The fact that this war is about to happen sucks. I hate it, and wish that it wouldn't happen. I've been at camp most of the summer, seeing as we aren't filming or anything like that right now. I get tons of stuff, and like Alysia, I have connections.

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my little Squishy. Come on, little Squishy. [stung by jellyfish] Ow! Bad Squishy, bad Squishy!"

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Children of Hades/Pluto profiles:

User Image
Zenon Aeneas Baros Daphne Baros and Hades Eighteen Thirteen Years Stygian Iron Sword/Knife and a Celestial Bronze Spear

What I'm like...
                                    I'm shy. I can't stand being around people for long. That when shadow travel helps. I'm also very dark. Perfect for the son of Hades. I'm helpful too. Which is really odd. Usually,people of my kind are rude. Arrogant. Loud. Hey,like Alysa. Ow! She just slapped me.
                                    Nothing to tell. Seriously. Bug off. Do you need to follow me around like a freaking stalker. Creeper!

When everything fades into blackness,some people will persevere. I am not one of them.

H e r o - L l a m a

User Image
Ryke Mabh Illusen Auna Kelsey Petrov and Pluto Nineteen My whole life... A large scythe and two forearm daggers

What I'm like...
                                    I am a rather dead soul; I hold little emotion and empathy. I can also be a little violent (more like a lot) and I enjoy it (call me sadistic if you will). My mouth is a little uncontrolled and makes me sound sarcastic and sardonic. Though I may be a Cabin Leader, I don't like to talk to people, making me a little aloof. I hate my brother....
                                    I was the first child of twins born to Auna Petrov, but, unlike my brother, I was not kept. It was because of my father, Pluto. She didn't like him, and favoured Apollo. Now, if you are wonder how twins were born to two different fathers, it is easy to explain. The mother creates two eggs and one is fertilized first (me) while the other happens later (my brother). Now, back to the story... I was dumped by my mother on the street and my loving father found me and took me to Camp Halfblood were I now reign as a Cabin Leader AND as a camp leader, unlike my 'little' brother. Though, it wasn't all dandy then either. For two years I was treated like a little infant god... Until he showed up, Lev Petrov... My little brother. His mother died (Father's work is my guess) and he was left in the care of Camp Halfblood. They forgot all about me... But now I show them what I made of, and sometimes it isn't pretty.

"Life is not the amounts of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Leifka

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Children of Hermes/Mercury profiles:
User Image
Ethan Reese Mathews Taylor Hermes 19 sadly 10 years scimitar that turns into a belt.

What I'm like...
                                    most of the time I'm pretty quiet but when I get going I talk quite a bit. VERY stubborn and I dont trust people easily. I have a big wall that is always up and that I keep my true emotions in. But if you get to know me I'm a very caring person.
                                    My story is like yours just a few chapters are different. I had a dad who didnt care for me and a mom that care to much for my well being she didnt care about what I wanted. I was sent to private schools that were far away from home as soon I turned of age being able to go to school. I was a good kid. But one day my mom picked me up and told me I was going to a summer camp. I didn't know where the hell she was talking me. She dropped me off with a kiss goodbye I was sent off at the age of 9. Only if I knew sooner would I have just ran away. That's why I live in the forest away from people. I like to be alone...

Hey if you dont like me for who I am why are you here?

Mistadeath

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm
Children of Athena/Minerva profiles:

User Image
Cassandra Rose Devins Samuel Devins and Athena Seventeen Seven years Necklace that transforms into a spiked chain

What I'm like...
                                    Cassie is very smart and always seems to have something witty to say. She may seem like the kind of person who wears her emotions on her sleeve but in reality she keeps her emotions to herself. She tends to shy away from others and she likes to be on her own.
                                    Cassie grew up learning about Greek mythology. Her father was a mythology buff and he liked to spread his wisdom to others. So she knew her name was also tied to mythology. She never knew her mother and she always wanted to know more about her. When she turned ten her dad could hold out no longer. He told her all about her mother. He sounded a little angry at Athena. No wonder he named her Cassandra. He sent her to the camp not long after.

"Oh yea, don't ask the Athena kid what to do. We don't know anything."

Krazy Michelle Ranak

User Image
Baylee Ark Redwood Noah Cornelius Redwood and Minerva Eighteen Five years A longsword and arrow-like daggers that attach to my shield and retract into a pendant

What I'm like...
                                    I'm not one to say I am wise, but everyone else tends to argue that I am. I like to think I just know things. I'm very sensible. Common sense is the greatest alibi of my mind. Though I don't intend to be, I am a bit of a know-it-all, and I don't like for people to tell me that I'm wrong because I'm not. Even if I am wrong, don't tell me I am, it only pisses me off because I'd rather realize I'm wrong on my own. I also like to think I don't need anyone, so I keep to myself quite a bit. I'm not very talkative and I don't like to be randomly approached. If someone wants to talk to me, they better have a reason. I'm really only around to give advice, apparently, but I don't mind just being used as such. It gives me a sense of empowerment that people trust me with solving their problems and do as I say they should. And trust me, it feels nice to have some power in this damned camp.
                                    I was born in Italy about eighteen years ago. My father was a priest at some point in his life, but relinquished his duties as such when he met my mother and planned elope with her. Pretty crazy, but that's the kind of power Goddesses have on mortal men. Anyways, my father changed his name and adopted the maiden name of his mother to keep people from recognizing him. He was sort of popular in Italy. And as soon as he found out my mother was pregnant, he panicked. They agreed to stay in the country until I was born and then move us to Greece. I lived there for ten years and hated every damn second of it.

Greece! My mother must have known how distasteful that would be to me, but staying in Italy was out of the question. She left when I turned three. Sometimes I miss her, but my dad "remarried" a very beautiful woman who was a long-time trusted friend of my uncle, and of course she knew that I was no ordinary child. She and my father were never in love, but they were both very dedicated to keeping me safe.

When I turned ten, they told me the story of my mother and who I am. They also explained that my stepmother was only bound by a thin vow, so she would be separating from my father when I turned eighteen. Surprisingly, I didn't freak out over that. I love my stepmother, but if they're not married out of love, then who am I to throw a fit over their divorce? Besides, she planned to stay a close family friend, and that was better than nothing. Then my dad decided to send me back to Italy with my stepmother for three years to reacquaint myself with my homeland, but we visited him often.

One day, my stepmother came home from work with worry written all over her face. She told me she had to send me to America; there was no time to call my dad and let him know so that he could say goodbye. I supposed that meant I wasn't going to see him for a long time. Cooperatively, I agreed. She pulled out prepacked bags (she had been planning for this!) And drove me to the airport. In the midst of a quick goodbye, she gave me a list with fancy text written in Latin. I studied it through the entire 12-hour flight and didn't comprehend it until I got off the plane and walked outside. Suddenly, something about it clicked. It was a list of instructions. I followed each one very carefully, knowing that was the best decision.

And here I am, five years later.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Torza Darqyx

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm
Children of Apollo/Apollo profiles:

User Image
Lev Zeek Petrov Auna Kelsey Petrov and Apollo(Roman) Nineteen Seventeen years An electric spear, and twin daggers.

What I'm like...
                                    I can be loud, spontanious, random, protective, and funny. Then there are times when I can be rude, cocky, and aggressive.
                                    I was born in New York to my mother who was a Russian Immigrant. She died when I was two years old, and I was sent to camp.

Don't say that your better than me unless you can prove that you are.

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Children of Ares/Mars profiles:

User Image
Mikaela Lyn Harvy Juniper Harvy and Ares Nineteen Ten Years Celestial bronze spear and a single matching dagger

What I'm like...
                                    Mikaela is a very difficult person. She's stubborn, with a fierce temper which often gets the better of her. She doesn't like being underminded, and won't hesitate to start a fight, either verbally or physically. Her ego is almost legendary, and she has never backed down from a challenge. That's not to say, however, that she always wins her challenges. When she's beat, Mikaela is a sore loser, sulking for days, perhaps even weeks, and will snap at anyone who dares make a single mention of it. And the victor beware; Mikaela has insatiable thirst for revenge when she feels she's been wronged. But losing does her good, whether she knows it or not. It pushes her to work harder, become stronger. She's very passionate about everything she does, whether it's a battle or a debate or simply fixing herself something to eat. She always gives her all. She's a fierce warrior, and is recognized as such. So therefore, Mikaela feels her opinion should be one of value and importance, and will often become cross if it is not taken into consideration, especially when the matter concerns her.

However, though Mikaela is mostly seen as a dragon woman, spitting fiery, sarcastic comments out of her mouth, she's ungodly (<-- pun; you know, Greek God? Nevermind...) loyal to anyone insane enough to want to be her friend, and quite protective of her half-brothers and sisters and loves them dearly (though she'd never admit it to them). Her passion drives her, making her want to protect the camp and its occupants, even if she normally can't stand half of them. Mikaela has a softer side, too, one that only comes out on rare occasions when she's completely alone. She likes flowers, and the peace and quiet. She prefers just sitting, listening to her own thoughts. And though the adrenaline from a battle makes her heart race and face smile, even if it's just practice, she also likes to laugh with her few friends, crack jokes and feel... normal.

Mikaela is, however, quite dense when it comes to her own feelings for others. It takes her years before she even realises she wants to be friends with someone. Zeus forbid someone ever fall in love with her; the poor boy would wait a decade before she discovered whether or not she felt the same!

She was nine when they came.

Her mother, Juniper Harvy, owned a motorcycle body shop. It's how she met Mikaela's father. Flat tire, she always told her. But she always got that sly smile on her face when she retold the tale, and Mikaela always knew it wasn't the truth. After all, since when did Area get a flat? And this day had been like any other day. A few of the regulars were just leaving when her mother offered to go make their lunches. Mikaela was nine, and already learning things about bikes from her mother. Her hands, greasy from messing around with one of the old junk bikes, were certainly not fit to touch anything she was going to put in her mouth, so she readily agreed. Not five minutes later, a horrifying scream filled the air.

They came crashing through the garage. Two chimera, clearly upset, and the scent of a demi-god in their noses. Her mother came back after hearing the crash, only to see her daughter, terrified, inching towards a corner of the garage, the chimera closing in on her. She threw the nearest thing she could grab - a wrench - and knocked one on the head. It caught both their attentions, and she was able to lead both creatures away from her daughter by hopping on her own motorcycle.

Mikaela wasn't sure how long her mother was gone, but when she came back, she was clearly shaken. They held each other for a long time, crying, shaking, before her mother finally spoke. "I'm so sorry, baby doll." She told her, smoothing out her red hair, a mirror of her own. "Come on. We've got to go now." Picking Mikaela up, she walked around back to the car (bought after Mikaela was born; motorcycles weren't the best for transporting a baby) and drove off.

Dozing off and on, Mikaela's sense of time was dulled, but it was a long while before they reached their destination. A camp, she saw. Her mother talked with a man, who seemed to be in charge, before grabbing Mikaela out of the car. "You're gonna stay here, okay baby doll?" She told her, starting to cry again. "They are gonna take good care of you. Mommy will see you again soon, alright? Be good. I love you, Mikaela." Giving her a final squeeze, Juniper drove off, leaving Mikaela at Camp Half-Blood.

And she did see her mother again. Mikaela goes home now for one month every year to stay with her mother. Other than that, she's always at the camp, unless she's a quest or something happens. She's adapted to her new life as a demi-god, and quickly rose through the ranks of her cabin, her fiery temper and aggressiveness leading the way. She doesn't do much else besides train, her spear her trusty companion, morphing neatly into a pen. One will rarely see her without it, or a glare in her eyes. It's best not to cross this young woman, but if you do, you best be on your toes. Mikaela isn't one to be trifled with. But she loves the camp. Though, you never heard that from her...

I've got two speeds; sarcastic and violet. Which would you prefer?

Reku1495

User Image
Nathanael Maurus Kane Emily Kane and Mars nineteen eleven years A small ring that can turn into a sheild, and another that runs into a celestial bronze sword when taken off

What I'm like...
                                    Being a demi-god I was born with both ADHD and dyslexia. My brain was built for greek writing and the english letters just seemed to jumble around. I also had battle instincts and quick reflexes. It gave me more energy and also made hard to sit still for hours making school.. interesting... I can be a pretty decent guy, but I can snap pretty quickly if someone makes a stupid comment.
                                    When I was little my mom tried to raise me as a normal kid. She kept who my father was a secret, saying that he had left when I was little and couldn't take care of a kid in his life. It was pretty much true though, little did I know, she was talking about a god! I grew up believing my dad didn't want me and never found any different. When I started school at age 5, I was the hyper kid and didn't do very well in writing, seeing and I couldn't make sense of the words most times. The teachers found me difficult, and the kids all knew they could get to me if they bugged me a lot, so they did.

I wasn't going to take that from those kids and I got into quite a bit of fights. I was good at it too and when kids came home with bloody noses and one time a few broken bones... Let's just say it was hard to convince people I was the victim in situations. I wasn't like the others, and I began to see it. When this happened, suddenly the fights weren't always easy to win. When kids turned into huge monsters and no one else saw, I knew something was up. At first I'd thought I was going crazy, but as it got worse I knew something was seriously wrong. I told my mom and right away she contacted Chiron and sent me to camp. When I got there, everything was explained to me and I understood why those things had happened.
                                    Since then, it seemed my mom had forgotten about me. She had soon after i left, found a new boyfriend, and whenever I tried to contact her, it seemed she was to busy. Eventually, I stopped trying.

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

Firechick5235

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Children of Aphrodite/Venus profiles:

User Image
Rayne Rei Valentine Aprodite and unknown seventeen 3 years Twin Daggers

What I'm like...
                                    I'm Kind, sweet , friendly, and scared. I'm also tempting, which is a bit different then how it sounds... hm.. hard to describe.
                                    Not much to say.. no i'm not kidding, there really isn't. My mom is Aphrodite and I don't know who my father is, nothing more really.

"Beauty doesn't count as everything..."

x r a y n i e b e a r -

User Image
Alysia Nikki Polshe Andrew Polshe and Venus Eighteen Sixteen Years Charmspeak and a bracelet that changes into a scythe and knife

What I'm like...
                                    Me? You want to know MY personality? Alright. I'll give it to you short and sweet. And straight out. No long explanations. I'm HYPER AND RANDOM! I CAN'T SIT STILL! That may be my ADHD at work on yours truly. I'm Sweet,like a bonbon. Not the ones that taste like cardboard. YUCK! I'm irresistible. No guy can keep away from me. They all want me. Except the boy I want the most. What? You expect me to tell you. Fine,if you keep it a secret,you can know. It's Lev,the head of Apollo cabin...You won't tell him will you?
                                    Pfft! Like I'd tell you. Haven't you heard about those identity thieves that search the internet and these letters. You must be stupid if you think I'll tell you Zenon! Or crazy. That goes for you too Alysa!

Outside my heart,I'm smiling at you. Inside,I'm dying and pleading for you.

H e r o - L l a m a

User Image
Elyse Amaya Mercer Alexander Elias Mercer and Aphrodite Nineteen Fifteen years A bow and arrow set that retracts into a bracelet.

What I'm like...
                                    Generally, I'm a really romantic flirt. I can say the most heartfelt things at any given moment. I owe it to my mother, who was the Goddess of Love, and cherish the little gift of manipulation over any guy I please, but I hardly use it for anything other than brief gains, like social support and making friends. However, aside from my charm, I'm wildly sarcastic. I make little snippy comments and snide remarks and am often fairly facetious when I'm not working my magic. I'm also a little on the brave side and love to be outgoing.
                                    I don't have a terrible life story. I grew up with just my dad, but he didn't keep the secret from me for very long. I was a very bright kid, and when I was three, he explained to me that I was a demi-god. I thought it was just a fairytale that he wove my life into, but two weeks after I turned five, he was in a horrible car accident and was killed on impact. I was too young for it to severely affect me, so even though I loved him very much, I got through it pretty well. Then some people came to the orphanage and took me away to a camp, and I've been here for fifteen years since. I love being here since it's pretty much my home.

"The only condition of love is that one must love unconditionally."

Torza Darqyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Children of Hephaestus/Vulcan profiles:

User Image
Caitlin Marie Flynn Deirdre Flynn and Hephaestus Nineteen Six Years Two daggers that transform into bracelets

What I'm like...
                                    Miss Flynn is a complex being. On the outside, she's rough, sarcastic, and can even seem downright bitchy. But after you take the time to chisel away at that facade, you find a girl who's caring and protective. She's intelligent and creative. And when you watch her doing what she loves, all her walls break down. It's one of the few times she's ever completely focused. That would be when she's making or repairing something. Or when she's fighting or training. Her smiles come easy and light up her face then. She'd die for those she cares about without thinking about it. From both her mother and her father, she inherited a short temper. However, she calms down easily. She loves her siblings, even if they do drive her insane at times. She likes the Apollo and Athena kids the best, for reasons bets known to her. But she tries to be civil to everyone.
                                    With most Hephaestus kids, you get the mother who worked on cars or motorcycles, or something. Not Cait. Cait's mother, a first-generation Irish immigrant, did repair all of those things. But what she loved, what she specialized in was repairing instruments. One of Caitlin's earliest memories was watching her mother removing dents from the bell of a trumpet. Deirdre was the best mother a girl like Cait could ask for. She pushed Cait when it came to her schooling. 'If you put your mind to it and work, you can do anything, Caitlin Marie Flynn,' She would say whenever Cait was discouraged. And when Cait needed comfort, Deirdre would stop what she was doing and hold her daughter.
                                    For pretty much all of Cait's life, weird things had happened to her. She saw things nobody else could. Scary things. Monsters. She didn't burn when she touched things that were hot. Sure, if she stuck her hand in the middle of a fire, she'd burn, but other than that, she was surprisingly fireproof. But when she was thirteen, everything hit the fan. Her school was destroyed. By things (she never exactly found out what they were) that were hunting for her. After that, her mother packed her into their car and, in a mixture of Irish and English(an old habit that broke out when Deirdre was in the extremes of her emotional scale) explained to Cait who her father was. And, more importantly, what he was. A god. Hephaestus, to be specific. The next few days were spent getting Cait to Camp Half-Blood. She tearfully bid her mother farewell, and has been at the camp ever since. She visits her mother once a year for about a week.

So I will walk through the fire, ‘cause where else can I turn? And I will walk through the fire and let it burn.

Mellophone Mafia

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm
Children of Dionysus/Bacchus profiles:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 pm
Children of Demeter/Ceres profiles:

User Image
Miriam Joslyn Parrish Henry Nicholas Parrish and Demeter Nineteen Eight years A small dagger that turns into a sword

What I'm like...
                                    Miriam has a cool head about her. She doesn't like the whole, -Ima-fight-you thing. She might be called a 'pacifist' but, she will fight when she feels the need to. In camp, she is often found training by herself, known as the lonely plant. Which is fine for her, Miriam doesn't like battling anyone all because she is afraid of hurting someone. The Demeter in her feels pain for anyone. Also, when she is in a fight, she doesn't give up. She also loves to win, which is something she got from her own father. Also, Miriam has the tendency to be very bright and open to everything. Miriam is so bubbly, she doesn't really start up anything, when and if she does, she tends to finish it.
                                    Miriam, lastly, is very sensitive and outspoken.

I grew up with one parent, my mom had cancer at a late age. He caught it late and couldn't get better. My dad went through hard times. Well, apparently, later in life; when I was ten, my dad decided to tell me he had an affair with a Goddess by the name Demeter. I looked nothing like my mom, she had no idea either. I looked like her.. Then, my dad died without any notice. I blame old age, but I know that isn't the case. I was forced to live with my aunt and uncles. I took the liberty to research who Demeter. Turns out, she is the goddess of harvest. That explains why I love nature and a vegetarian. Later in my life, my uncle lost his job, drank more. My aunt found out and tried to stop him, but he drank secretly. I told my aunt, but he would beat me. It wasn't physical. It was more of a mental scarring. I am more sensitive to things then I actually thought. Up till eight years ago, my best friend sent me to this camp. I decided to go. After-all, it's more better than with my cruel uncle and oblivious, tired-all-the-time aunt.

..say what you mean, tell me I'm right, and let the sun rain down on me..

iNessieMonsterRawr

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Special Character Profiles:

User Image
Nyla Jasmine Lee Phobetor and Lillian Paige Lee Fifteen Five Years A box of mints that turns into a box of darts when opened.

What I'm like...
                                    Me? Call me narcissistic, elitist, a cocky kid with superiority... issues... or what you like, but you know deep, deep down that I'm better than you. This world is too ignorant to see true greatness when it sees it, and someday I will expose it and bring this world down to it's knees, or, let people see my true potential, whichever is available first. Anyway, either of those depends on whether the world is destroyed first. I truly hope not. That would be horrible.
                                    Anyways, my issues and people's views on those... The only real problem I have is the fact that I'm a little stubborn, and even then, it's all for the good of the world. I mean, it's hard to help people who can't recognize who will save them from themselves.

Okay, I grew up with my mom. And then... I lived what you simpletons call a "normal" life. It was rather boring. Well, I got my cape on my fifth birthday, never took it off, never let anyone else touch it, but didn't have a punishment for touching it. Well, of course, everyone else touched it. They didn't recognize my cape's potential, I guess. Anyway, I had a problem. my cape was getting touched and there was nothing I could do to fix it.
                                    So, I talked to my mom. There wasn't a solution, at all.
                                    Well, besides that, how I got here, right?
                                    Well, I got bored, and I mean, really bored, so I looked for a solution for my cape problem. After a while, I realized that if I stare at someone long enough, I can see their petty little fears and use them against them. Well, I did that exactly, I found their fears. I told those with the particularly embarrassing ones, and they began to fear me. After a while, every one else caught on and stopped touching the cape. They don't know why they were afraid of me, they just were.
                                    My mom learned and got all scared and stuff. Something about me learning about who I was. Apparently it was bad? I didn't know, but my mom was constantly stressed around me. She asked me strange questions every day, then acted like she didn't know anything afterward. It was confusing.
                                    Then, that summer, I was dumped here without a word of warning.

Yeah, thanks a lot, mom.

The Earth? Destroyed? I sure hope not! That's where I keep all my stuff!!!

X Midnight Falcon X

User Image
Victoria Zeda Lovette Hera and some nameless, unknown mortal man Eighteen My whole life A celestial bronze sword, and three throwing daggers

What I'm like...
                                    I'm not really your typical demi-god... My scent, much like the son of Juno, the son of Artemis, and the daughter of Dianna, drive the monsters crazy... Like, even worse than children of the big three because we aren't even supposed to exist. I'm a sweet, kind, flirty, fun, and trustworthy girl who loves to have fun. I have this obsession with cars... I can fix one better than the highest paid mechanic apparently. Or so Chiron and a lot of others tell me. Yes, I know that sounds like a child of Hephestus' knack, but apparently the man that Hera based me off of had some serious mechanic skills, something that the goddess passed on to me from him. I'm graceful, and could be a dancer, but I like being able to be a mechanic and fixing cars better than prancing around a stage like a deer. There is part of me that is parinod and freaked out about the world because of all the other gods. This war is going to be almost be like suicide for the four of us... And we are risking a lot of campers lives just by being in the war...
                                    As long as I can remember, I have been at this camp. I wasn't in a cabin like the other kids were, but I had a room in the Big House, along with three other demi-gods. Chiron, myself, and the other three are the only people, besides the gods, that knew of my godly parent. The three other demi-gods were like me. Forbidden children as Chiron says at times. There's a son of Artemis, a daughter of Dianna, and a son of Juno as well as myself. I have never been able to leave camp, seeing as I would attract more monsters than a child of the Big Three. When I was little, I came across a car in the garage of the big house. I saw a son of Ares attempting to fix it, and happily asked him if I could help him. He told me that it was fine if I did, as long as I didn't mess anything up. I had never seen anything that he was using, but apparently it was second nature to me. He had something major to fix deeper down, and couldn't fix it. That's when I came in. I got my little arms down there and fixed it quicker than he could have. He was amazed, and started the car, shocked to see that it ran even better than before. No one underestimated me after that, and they were more than happy to let me fix any car. Campers started to bring me a bunch of cars from outside of camp to fix that mechanics out there in the mortal world said that they couldn't fix. No one in the camp besides the others like me know who my godly parent is, and I'm planning to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can thank you very much.

I may be a female mechanic, but beleive me, I know how to do my job better than a lot of men do.

xXxMimi-96xXx

User Image
Milo Orion Incubo Unknown and Artemis 19 My whole life... A letter opener that can change into a hunting dagger, and a magical longbow that I can only summon at night.

What I'm like...
                                    Off. Just off. I am considered odd and distant. But that isn't the half of it. Things are different for me. I'm twitchy and mutter to myself a lot. My mood shifts from depression to sadistic every few days. I have been told that I am twisted and disturbed by many people and I am often condemned to my room, away from the gerneral populace.
                                    As far as I know, I have been at camp Half-Blood my whole life. I trained with many of the young people here, and I have always been told to hold off on my abilities. None of those idiots know who my mother is...and none of them know of my bow. I was told that I shouldn't tell of either. It eventually drove me to insanity. Inside the arena, I was once paired off with a boy my age (I was fifteen at the time). We fought for a small bit, though, after that I began to get bored. I toyed with the boy and led him to believe that I was an easy win. That was until I did a reversal and began slice at him...and slice...and keep slicing. All the while I was laughing, enjoying how he groaned and begged for me to stop. I didn't, until I pried from his then still body. Turned out that he hadn't died. He just fainted from shock and blood loss. I was never allowed to fight another person again. Just the monsters they brought in. Other than that.... My life has been easy... Boring.... When can something exciting happen?

"By the pricking of my thumb, Something wicked this way comes."

Leifka

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces