Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am
A boy named alex enjoys to read the famous story Alice in wonderland and sometimes dress like Alice when one day while dressed as Alice,he imagines it but when he opens his eyes he finds out that he is falling from the sky. He fell on top of a boy that in his mind he would assume to be the rabbit but this boy was a vampire who wasn't as nice as alex had hoped and was kind of perverted asking alex why is he wearing a dress.This place is feeled with evil creatures everywhere most of them after alex for reasons unknown as of now ,alex is very special but does not know that,that is another reason the vampire boy is attracted to I'm because alex's blood is different then any mere human has. Alex then finds out that this is not like the 'wonderland' that he read about in his favorite books,no..it is something much much worst and twisted.

Alex is uke
You are the vampire and he is seme.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 pm
ill do thist with you if you want, i will try my best to fill the semes part corectly XD i just need to make a profile for him  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm
(Ok,I will await your return then)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm
(here is the first post to start us off,so when you return you can just write your part ^^)

Alex smiled to himself sitting at his table in his room reading Alice in wonderland for about the hundredth time “Alex, the breakfest is done.” called his mother “coming mom!” Alex carefully closed the book. He ran down stairs with a smile on his face “you look very happy Alex, that’s good I like to see you happy.” his mother said kindly Alex sat down at the kitchen table “thank you for the food mom.” he said ,his mother nodded “your welcome.” she said with a smile now too. Soon they both were done eating and Alex got up ,he went up to his room and changed into a Alice in wonderland out fit then went back down stairs. He started to the door when his mother said “be careful out there Alex.” Alex nodded “yes mom, see you later.” he said. His mother didn’t question his outfit she knew her son was so innocent and would not be up to anything he was just paying a game like kids do. Alex sat down in the grass, closing his eyes he whispered the story of Alice in wonderland thinking about how it would have been if he was there but when he got halfway through he heard a sound .Alex opened his eyes and gasped in horror, he was floating in mid air as soon as he opened his eyes he began to fall. Alex’s heart was beating so fast it felt as if it was beating out of his chest . Alex closed his eyes again and spread out his arms out thinking “I’m going to die…I’m going to die.” but then he laid on someone knocking them to the floor , Alex looked down to see it was a very handsome boy around his age ,with enchanting red eyes “U-um…I-I’m sorry..” Alex said blushing for he was sitting on top of the other male in a awkward position.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:07 pm
≾ ЯЄΊ ≿
~Rejection Of Light~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.

User Image

Rei blinked as he was knocked down, he growled "what the hell...?" he spoke as he opened his eyes only to see a boy siting on-top of him, he smirked the boy was rather cute, but he wondered why he was on him or ware the hell he came from, he glared at him for a few more moments "mined telling me why your on me and wearing a dress of all things" he spoke placing his hand on his leg

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸,
≾Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I craw≿l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 pm
Alex blushed even darker when he felt the boy's hand on his leg "I-I fell from the sky..I don't know how." he said looking away "and I am wearing this because I was playing a game then ended up here.." he said ,alex still could not understand or make sense of how he got in such a strange place like this. "I am very sorry for falling on you my name is alex..." he said standing up so the boy could stand up also "what is your name...?" alex said smiling kindly.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm
≾ ЯЄΊ ≿
~Rejection Of Light~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.

User Image

Rei sighed "from the skye huh........how odd........and what kined of game is a boy like you playing anyway must be odd considering your in a dress.." he spoke then sighed standing up "im rei nice to meet you Alex......" he spoke

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸,
≾Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
I stumble then I craw≿l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm
Alex shrugged "I don't know how it happened but I was playing alice in wonderland and when I opened my eyes I was falling out of the sky ,then I fell on top of you.." he said "so,what is this place exactly?" alex dusted his dress off sighing and wishing that he had pants on now this was so embarrassing. Alex then knelled down and picked up a flower,but the flower turned sharp like a knife in his hand. It cut his palm badly ,tears ran down alex's face as the blood ran down his hand and some dripped onto the ground. "W-what kind of flower cuts people..?" he said trying not to cry as he looked at his bleeding hand then stood up and showed rei his palm not knowing he was a vampire.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm
≾ ЯЄΊ ≿
~Rejection Of Light~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.

User Image

Rei chukkled "never heard of it but this place it nothing close to what you call a wonderland..." he spoke then blinked "ah i wouldent do that if i were yo------" he began then sighed smelling the blood then smerked "well the flowers always cuts if thay feal like it........" he spoke then his eyes went wide he grined "i wouldent have done that.......im a real man eater.....literly......" he spoke in a darker tone showing off his dark grin that revealed his sharp fangs he grabed the boys wrist and licked the blood enjoying the taste he let his touge linger over the fresh wound he then scraped his fang over his skin wanting to bite but he wasent that weak to give in to temtation or blood lust

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸,
≾Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
I stumble then I craw≿l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm
Alex's eyes widened "W-what are you doing rei?!" he said blushing only slightly trying to pull his wrist away from the vampire.He was beginning to panic "Y-your not human?!" he said finally getting his hand away from rei he then ran away as quick as he could,his heart beatting fast. He stopped seeing a big hideous monster. It released a gas that knocked alex out and then picked him up and proceeded to put him up to his mouth about to eat him.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 am
≾ ЯЄΊ ≿
~Rejection Of Light~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.

User Image

Rei smerked "just cleaning the wound.....dont want to got it infected do we? and of corse im not human what did you think i was?" jhe spoke then sighed after alex ran away "Alex your going to get hurt all alone..........damn kid" he spoke and bolted after him he grinned seeing the monster who had alex "put him down, he's mine" he spokedarting toward the monster and tearing a huge hole right through its body then hits head "teach you to mess around with my pray " he growled, he grabed alex and walked off toward his place ware it was safer

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸,
≾Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
I stumble then I craw≿l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:07 pm
Alex woke up in rei's arms when they were going in his house ,alex blushed "P-put me down Rei." he said ,they were now all the way in rei's house,alex sighed slightly how was he going to get home? what would his mother think of him when and if he gets back? "why did you take me to your house?" alex asked.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 pm
≾ ЯЄΊ ≿
~Rejection Of Light~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.

User Image

Rei sighed and kept walking he blinked and looked down kicking his door open slightly he ignored the boys words "no, now shut up...." he said simply, when he was inside he kicked the door shut and gave out a long yawn "beacase.....its safer in here then outside you naive child are you really stupid enough to run off on your own when you know nothing of this world?" he asked then sighed he honistly did not want that to happen agean"im not just going to leave you like that comepleatly vounrable to prediters or rapest........" he spoke then sighed andsat on the coutch with alex on his lap still hilding the boy in his arms

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸,
≾Every thing's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
Preoccupied without you
I cannot live at all
I stumble then I craw≿l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 pm
"No,I won't shut up." alex said slightly hurt by rei's words and he sounded it,he thought rei was nice "I guess I was wrong.." he thought and sighed "which one are you then?" he said then began to struggle to get out of rei's arms and off his lap but rei was too strong so it was no use,alex stopped trying to get away seeing as rei would have to let him go himself.He figured rei was the rapist one, with all the creepy smirks and faces he gives him like when he first met him.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:33 pm
Rei sighed "listen Alex im not one of the bad guys.......im more on the good side mabey between both acualy...i wont hurt you unless i need to feed though but ill try to resist that urge...." he spoke smileing then sighed placeing his hand on the boys chest "you reallly are scared of me arnt you?" he asked  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff