Submit

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm
I am going to be having a bunch of free time starting this week and as such would like to start a new roleplay. My character's profile is up under 'Moss'. I would like to request that inquirers be quite well written and imaginative. I have been rping for quite a long time and am very descriptive and long winded so I would like the same in my partner. Please don't think me rude, I just like to have plot!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm
Well it sounds like I'm late for your free week, unless you meant you have free time starting that week. I just joined. I'd like to believe I fit your quota - I've been working on novels for the past 12 years and I've been rping for the past 3.5 or so. I was just going to start looking for literate people myself when I saw this, so I thought I'd give you a shout. If you still have free time, I'd love to start something.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm
Oh, I meant starting that week, I'm still out here floating around so I'm plenty free. I'm up for anything pretty much, I'm quite flexible when it comes to storyline and character creation etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Well I'm working on some character profiles right now, so if you want to wait and check that out that's fine. Otherwise, same here. If there's anything in particular you're in the mood for or have been wanting to do, I'm all ears.

You mentioned in the heading that you were looking for a Seme - was there anything in particular you had in mind for the rp?  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:20 pm
Well, I can play a submissive all day long but Seme or Seke, I just can't do them justice. I just mean I'm looking for a more dominant role person.Honestly I can't wait to see what you have in the works.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm
Well the character I'm working on now was originally designed to be a seme - I just realised after awhile that he really could have gone either way, it all depended on what kind of person he was with. So I'm perfectly willing to stick to keep him that way if your interested in the world/story he's based on. I'm trying to get this profile done as fast as I can.

Otherwise I can come up with something on the spot. XD I'm just as excited to get to work.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:40 pm
I'm up for any world you can throw at me! *cracks knuckles* Any challenge to jump start the creative juices is welcome. I'm just so bored out here with nothing to do! It's awesome you're a novelist, I can't wait to see your rp style.

Edit: I have to go hit my rack for about four hours, I can't wait to meet your character.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21355907

Alright. Sorry I took so long!  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 pm
Wow, there's so much detail its beautiful. I think Icarus/Theo I could possibly work with. I can think of a few things off the top of my head. The former crush I could do with ease, though I'm not sure what your guy looks for in a love interest.

Another possibility could be either another experiment on the run or one that is still held inside a lab. I am guessing that Tithe goes forth and any buildings with ties to the place he was spliced he would destroy as well? Would he help someone else to freedom?

I am also toying with the idea of a bartender, or history teacher who tends to frequent his book store.

But mostly I just need to know his likes and dislikes to come up with a character and possible scenario to work to both of our advantages.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 am
Alright. I've gotta go to class in 10 minutes so I gotta go get ready. I'll be back around 4pm central time. I'll think about it. Really, I think I could adapt to whatever you throw at me but I'll see if I can't get some pointers cranked out for you. Whichever role you want to do is fine by me  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 am
Hmm, its almost 4pm here now, heh. I'll look that up and see you then. I'm already writing out a rough sketch of the character, I could bend him to any of the plots. Right now I'm either leaning towards the old flame or the captive experiment. Oh goodie, if its an experiment that means I could make him have some sort of ability too! Oh the possibilities...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:07 pm
It is now 5pm here. I blame my ride. XD

Anyways, go nuts! You could even do a combination of the two if you really wanted.Maybe the former lover got snatched and changed too, recently or sometime after he did, etc.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Hm, eureka! How about going on that, the old love interest is nabbed, and Tithe finds out, comes charging in like a raging bull, blows the place sky high and rescues his lil love?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Works for me! XD You want to make your profile first or do you just want to jump in and get started?  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 pm
I'm going to work around your character a bit, to get a feel for his actions before I fully flesh out mine. Is that alright? I'm going off a character I already have but I'm going ot change him to fit this worlds specifications. Is it like ours in the way of hair and eyes? No outrageous colors?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff