Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Hitchhiker Collectables Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo Stardust

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:35 pm
If you do not know, along with the H2G2 series, you have the audio tapes, the Illustrated Guide, the comic books, the trading cards, and more that I may not know about.

Diehard fans, what do you have?

I will soon be getting the comic books soon, and Tallest Red bought me some cards. Which makes me VERY happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:59 pm
I have nothing! gonk I have to work on that. Although I guess I could say that I'll soon have the comics and trading cards but vicariously through you. xd  

circuit sparks

Ghost Chef

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:26 pm
Hmm...well I have the original radio scripts and the "Marvin the Paranoid Android" singles in mp3 form, nothing too special.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:46 pm
eek TRADING CARDS?! What?! Huh?? What? Penguin?

Anyway, got the audio CDs, and other than that, I am unfit to dwell among you. crying Nwaah...

I would however gleefully kill for any of the above. mrgreen ...that counts for SOMETHING, right?

Oh, got the TV series on DVD too (or did), and does it count for anything that my Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide is bound in leather with gold lettering and gilt-edges pages? sweatdrop  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:50 pm
Spike_Theta
eek TRADING CARDS?! What?! Huh?? What? Penguin?

Anyway, got the audio CDs, and other than that, I am unfit to dwell among you. crying Nwaah...

I would however gleefully kill for any of the above. mrgreen

You think you're unfit? I have naught but the 1volume edition of the Guide. I want caaaaaaarrrrds!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:53 pm
Right now all I have is the TV series on DVD, since I lent out my copies of the books and I can't remember who it was who borrowed them. I'll have to go ask around, I s'pose. gonk

Not like I can do much collecting right now, anyway. *broke*  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:54 pm
Everyone wants cards. crying

...good lord, people on simultaneously. eek

We should like, wreak havoc or something. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:57 pm
Spike_Theta
Everyone wants cards. crying

...good lord, people on simultaneously. eek

We should like, wreak havoc or something. twisted
*finds some havoc*

*wreaks it*

mrgreen This is fun!  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:01 am
xd Wreak that havoc! Why, I could wreak this havoc all week!

Seriously, we should like, start the RP thread without any sort of GM or something. whee Or sit around and randomly spam:

42!

Speaking of which, I see you've donated 42 gold as well. wink 'Course, I recently upped mine to 420... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:04 am
I donated before I even posted in here. 3nodding Seemed like the right thing to do, y'know, to show my appreciation for being admitted.

42!  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:09 am
I donated 42 because I saw some other guy had donated 42 and thought it was a good idea. whee

And furthermore, don't panic. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:11 am
What if there's a Vogon reading poetry to me? Can I panic then?  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:14 am
Not if you enjoy it. wink

>panic
Not surprised.
>wait
Time passes.
>don't wait
Time doesn't pass.

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:21 am
>brush teeth

I need to go download that again. >_<  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:27 am
You can play it online here. Got a save function and everything - which is good, because I always end up materializing back inside my own brain twice. xp
All sorts of fun things you can do in that game, though... brush your teeth, listen to the jukebox, look at Ford's towel, kiss Ford, try to "pick up Arthur" at the party... xd

...interesting insight into Arthur's character: you can open up Trillian's purse and take her lint, but if you ever try to open Ford's satchel, it's like, "No. That's Ford's and it's private."
...though to be fair it's probably for your own good. Prolly stuff in there that'd make Arthur's little Earthling mind explode. whee  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games